I pay him as a trequartista. Every year consider one of the best in his position. 10 to 15 goals a season.

Signed him for around 8-9 millions, I am Arsenal aswell, so.... HA!! :-D

He's transfer listed on mine for £11.75m... dunno if I should go for him or not. Would mean dropping Tevez and playing an AMC instead.

Got him for 15 mil + Nani since i am trying to play without wingers for this save... Did a decent job so far... But he is quite inconsistent... Could do as well as getting a 9 in one game and get a 5.6 in the next..

Ta-dah :D The player that made me choose to play Palermo out of so many other Serie A teams that i could play with.

All I know is he's a annoying **** to play against, keeps bursting through my defence :(

What more to say? GET HIM AT ALL COSTS
Would he be better than Hamsik or Arshavin? I'm thinking about selling Arshavin and raise funds for either Pastore or Hamsik.
Which one should I choose? :) Please help me, as I'm in a transferwindow right now.
Cheers :)

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

And, yes. I do have the funds for him :)

i think for Immediate impact get Hamsik - he might be cheaper too.

I will just give a biased answer and say Javier Pastore :D He just single handlely won me the match against Lazio. 1-0 with a brilliant dribble.

i think for Immediate impact get Hamsik - he might be cheaper too.

I will just give a biased answer and say Javier Pastore :D He just single handlely won me the match against Lazio. 1-0 with a brilliant dribble.
Well. The price of them is not the problem. I just want the best one of those to. If Pastore plays better than Hamsik then I will choose him (and the other way).
Have anyone had experience with Hamsik?
I really appreciate answers as I'm in the wintertransfer, and looking to strengthen the AMC position.
Cheers! :)

Hamsik has better long shots for me in past experiences but Pastore is amazing for me last season as Palermo, dribbling wise, let's see how he does this season

Hamsik has better long shots for me in past experiences but Pastore is amazing for me last season as Palermo, dribbling wise, let's see how he does this season
So if you compare those two, the winner (for a team like Arsenal) would be = ?

Probably Pastore as Arsenal play more of a 'keep ball' game
Thank you, mate :)

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

Btw... What could i probably sign Pastore for? 20? 30? :)

Thank you, mate :)

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

Btw... What could i probably sign Pastore for? 20? 30? :)

Keep bidding until they negotiate, but don't go over 25 mil

He just scored a Hat-Trick today in real life, haven't seeing much of him but he looks like a real prospect, Just installing the game now and going to try and sign him for Man Utd.