totally agreed, he's so awesome. 35M is NOT expensive for a new super star. Think he's next messi. Argentina and Brazil still give birth many many new star

Ta-dah :D The player that made me choose to play Palermo out of so many other Serie A teams that i could play with.

can anyone tell me the where to get the player faces that gabe genesis uses like the big pictures haha

can anyone tell me the where to get the player faces that gabe genesis uses like the big pictures haha

search for Mirror Style Facepack at FM-Base. Cheers. Next time just go to my profile and pm me, dont got off-topic.

Signed him for Man United first season for £25 Million and just wondering if he plays good in the MC position with the position being Advanced Playmaker And Attack, 5 games into my first season and he seems to be struggling I know its early doors but just wondering if he can play well in that position.

look for yourself... this was his 1st season in Milan, and the first half of the season was very hard to see him score, all the shots hit the iron or went for the supporters, then i started to say "I have faith in you" in the beginning of match's and everytime he ended a match with more then 7.5 i told him privatly he did well. and in December he exploded... per exemple: hat trick at the cup final, 2 goals against real madrid Away for CL. Also he ended the season at the champions league and the Serie A dream teams.

BTW: i play him at Attacking Midfielder Attack

Ive just signed pastore for my man utd save im playing a 4-2-3-1 with pastore attacking mid attack just wondering if thats the best way to use his skill or use him as terquartista or as advanced playmaker midfield or advanced playmaker attacking mid oO)..

All help welcomed?????

He is class, I play him as a Trequartista with 'Run with ball' set to often and set 'run from deep' to often.

2014 - November

19 matchs 19 assists

BTW he is my corner taker

simply the best

I bought him in the first season for my sevilla team at christmas time and used rotation for when i had champs league matches.

fitted in like a gem, on his debut i won 5-0 he scored 2 and set up the other 3 and has played great since.

I play him AMC Attack

I'm in the 13/14 season with Man City and I signed him my first season for 28 Million, he was worth every penny of it and then some. I play him as an advanced playmaker in behind Dzeko and he takes defences apart, he scored 25 last season for me with 16 assists and no injurys at all, 4 years in he is one of the best players in the world, I think he's better than Fabregas right now.

In a 4-2-3-1 he is best I believe, two DM in behind winning the ball back and the front 4 attacking.

I got Pastore to Spurs at the start of 2012/2013 for 12.5m. It took him about 10-15 games to get settled but now he's awesome.

Built my Man Utd team around him, he's been awesome and as an inside forward (support) he scores 30/40 a season

At the end of 3rd season. He missed champions league final but i won it anyway.

pastore.jpg

---------- Post added at 06:35 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:46 PM ----------

Something caught my attention. I am at the beginning of 4th season with Manchester City and bought Pastore for £30M when game started. He played very well(insane at his last as screenshot shows) and now before every single match I have, opposite manager states that Pastore must be stopped. No exceptions I get such message before every game and i witness such a thing for the first time. I have been playing FM series for some time and I already made Yaya Sanogo a Man Utd legend with 200 league goals in 223 games but even then such thing didnt occure. I guessed it might have something to do with Pastore being "Midfield Playmaker" but cannot be sure. Any ideas?

well, i sign him for free in my wigan save right now, i hope that he will be a beast with my midfielders: marco verrati, james mccarthy, steven defour, jack rodwell and yann mvilla.

Haha I love this kid as if he is my son. He just won Golden Ball, World Player of the Year and European Midfielder of the Year awards in 2013. Unstoppable!

What shall i do? Do i buy him now for 25m + or wait a couple of seasons and hope he is transfer listed and buy him for about 11m

What shall i do? Do i buy him now for 25m + or wait a couple of seasons and hope he is transfer listed and buy him for about 11m
If you can afford it buy him immediately since he is already 21 years old and only 3-4 years left for him to develop.

i got him for my villa team for 34mil in 2012/13. I just kinda slotted him in in cm, and he is doing alright 20 games in he has 10 assists and 5 goals i think? should i change my formation to suit him better? or should i keep it the same, cos i am still scoring goals?? cheers