jesaustralia

Premium
Reaction score

0sR4hYN.jpg

C4Mv7tz.jpg

OPENING POST

Don't dwell on the past
some say - a bit simular to don't dwell on the ball Pierre Emil Hojbjerg god damnit :D - get rid of that PPM and you will be that big talent they said you were :) - I hate seeing talent go to waste - so that was kind of my intro lol - One Touch Pierre - One Touch

So I finally got around to creating a thread for my tactics and whatever else comes along in the process – I promised myself I would create a thread before the year was over - preferably before Christmas – so here it is :)

I played the game a little bit while in beta – but ever since then it has been one long tedious task creating (lots of failed tactics) - my steam say above 1000 hours :D in comparison to fm17 ended up with 4800 hours though sleep should be accounted for as well :D - but we've only just begun.

Sublimity that I created back in fm16 gave me extremely good results while in Beta - I've heard reports from other people from my steam that they are highly successful with it - I have included a download link in the ebook above along with other tactics as well - I will say I think Sublimity is for a talented team - though I know of a danish team winning the champions league twice.

I’ve had a quick run through of all default tactics to see if anything would stand out – it did give me a list of 35 formations but I’m sure more could enter the list if I gave it more time. You can try and see if you can create something from this list - improve upon the defaults.
4Irbyip.jpg

As you can see above I’ve written an ebook for you to download – I will include it in each release in this thread as it describes the likes of training and many other stuff. Its an updateable book so I will let you know in a post whenever the book has been updated – you are welcome to participate if you feel there are areas that either need adjusting or you feel you have a subject that would fit the books content - Contact details in the bottom.

The book contains unreleased tactics like Sublimity which also means unsupported tactics – these are tactics I’ve seen strong performances with and I make them available for you to download as well as tactics that gets added to the thread. Those tactics that I release in this thread are tactics that I believe in the most - All other tactics shows promise I'll add them into the book.

The book also contains alot of common knowledge you can google on the net - but collected all in one place in the easy guide.

Their are a few tricks added to the book that I utilize myself whenever I play - you'll have to see it for yourself.

Please share your results and league tables in this thread – so I can link to them for other people to see.

I’m looking forward to interact & have fun with you

Rock on man!!

SteamuserJesaustralia – friend me
Twitch - Weartibus – Follow Me Here

CATCH OF THE YEAR :D

sRbJd58.jpg

Last edited:
I assume links/tactics to follow, it not this'll be in the discussion section. but i know jesuis, so he'll post a plethora of awesome tactics shortly :)

Tactics will be in the posts - like an opening post by themselves :) and then interlinked in the OP - in the meantime people can download the ebook that has unsupported tactics linked within and other information stuff as well - So please be patient - I'm working on it and I do have 2 tactics I wanna release as quick as I can :)

Cheers mate

Can't wait mate. Appreciate the work you put in.

Tactics will be in the posts - like an opening post by themselves :) and then interlinked in the OP - in the meantime people can download the ebook that has unsupported tactics linked within and other information stuff as well - So please be patient - I'm working on it and I do have 2 tactics I wanna release as quick as I can :)

Cheers mate

You're back mate................. freaking nice :D

Is that CM Storm keyboard I can see on your picture?

Pray to (FM-)God it will be other than strikerless tactics :)
maybe if we are lucky it will even have wingers of sorts. Looks like a pretty boring read under that spider. Concentrate on FM instead. Looking forward to see what you come up with.

Jes, you are a legend of the game! It's always a pleasure to use your tactic and more importantly, read/engage in your threads.

Welcome back Sir

Jes, you are a legend of the game! It's always a pleasure to use your tactic and more importantly, read/engage in your threads.

Welcome back Sir

Thank you Widow - you are one of the reasons why I keep doing them and other people like you ofcourse - we are a tiny little family and its year in year out :D

Thanks to all of you - I'm receiving a great response for you guys and I wanna let you know I appreciate it. 45 minutes after I released this thread patch 18.2 came into play which meant several of my tacs became useless - so it means - I have to postpone playing the game a bit further and put together something useful - my 2 main tacs also look like they are not worth it anymore - so I took down the ebook as well since it contains mostly useless tactics - I will say Sublimity is showing some interesting signs though - I was trying it out for some games and it was killing it in most of them - so I actually think that might have improved with the new patch - I wanna see if I can improve it further though.

But I feel I have let you guys down cause I had some really strong tactics I wanted to share with you - but don't worry their will be tactics - I just need to use a bit of time on them - In the meantime I can tell you the old sicilian defence by mr langvatn probably work at a good level in the current patch - you should try it.

Cheers guys

Either i'm blind, or there isn't a link to the Ebook mentioned in post #1 8-| anyways looking forward to see what you comes up with this year Jes, havn't forgot your FM16 Peacebreaker tactic :)

Either i'm blind, or there isn't a link to the Ebook mentioned in post #1 8-| anyways looking forward to see what you comes up with this year Jes, havn't forgot your FM16 Peacebreaker tactic :)

thanks mate - I am on the verge of releasing the first tactic - I took down the ebook becourse of patch 18.2 (really bad timing) - the tactics in it I render useless now and I need to update that - I want to release the tactics along with the book as it explains the likes of training. So very soon - tomorrow at the latest I reckon.

Cheers pal

RTgsXjG.jpg

Download Sublimity 18.2 Here

Download Sublimity 18.2 Opponent Goal threat Both Wingers

Download Sublimity 18.2 Opponent Left Winger

Download Sublimity 18.2 Opponent Right Winger

Formation 4-3-3 Narrow
iCc6Zgr.jpg

League Table
Qt4Ps08.jpg

Fixtures
paYCjPf.jpg

Results
L93jAdw.jpg

5oyMZdR.jpg

RkmYcmF.jpg

Sublimity Original Thread - fm16

Intro
After a turbulent start to this thread we finally arrived - it shall be no secret that I was highly annoyed by the 18.2 update of the game that came 45 minutes after I released this thread - I had 9 tactics that I was ready to share - 7 of which was inside the fm easy guide and the sole reason for taking down the easy guide tempoarily - The tactics became useless and I basically had to start all over - which in turn also mean that playing the game is postponed for me :) - that's alright - I'll get to play it sooner or later.

Sublimity
Sublimity is ofcourse my child - my baby and I will always try and make this concept blossom - All the way back to the Beta I was having success with the original Sublimity - where I had a perfect season almost 37-1-0 - I have changed a few things - but right now to my liking.

On top you'll notice their are 3 other tactics included - I included those for when you are up against strong opponent wingers - both sides - left only or right only - its up to you to figure out if your team is to weak for the opponent wingers - in that case then you use one of the winger versions for more cover defensively in that match.

Factual Information
Sublimity 4-3-3 narrow

CB's - Rugani - Umpamecano - Van Dijk - Dier - Stones - Zouma - Bailly
Maurauding CWB's - Alba - Bellerin - Alaba - Fabinho - Sandro
Complete Midfielders - Saul - Rakitic - Koke - Pogba - Henderson
A-Playmaker - Iniesta - Eriksen - Isco - Ozil - Verratti
F9's - Messi - Lemar - Coutinho - Asensio - Vietto - Dele Alli - Pogba - Fekir - Dybala
AF - Kane - Icardi - Suarez - Dolberg - Lewandowski - Cavani - Belotti

Or players that fits your league level

Individual Training
CB's - Ball Playing Defender + Quickness
CWB's - Complete Wingback + Quickness or Finishing
Complete Midfielders - Roaming PM + Tackling or Mezzala + Technique
A-Playmaker - Advanced Playmaker + Longshot
F9's - Trequartista + Quickness or F9 + Quickness
AF - Advanced Forward + Strenght or Complete Forward + Finishing

You'll notice that some of the schedules has alternatives - its a judgement call - if one player lack in a certain area you should choose the schedule that fits the best.

No Oi's

FM Touch

hY2fc05.jpg

aQYhafO.jpg

Download FM Easy Guide Here

Includes:
Information
General Training
Tricks
Coach Requirements
+Other Stuff

The Fm Easy Guide are Updateable in case other stuff gets added to it - Tactics - Methods etc.

End Word
Guys the first tactic has been released - I hope its something you'll enjoy - I hope its something that will bring you success and hopefully alot of goals. I ofcourse have no time to play with it since I have to create some more tactics :D - No I'm kiddin I'll try and find time for both - Playin' & Creatin' :)

I hope you will post your results and league tables for people to see - I will link your post in post 2 - I'm very interested in league tables from these countries - Holland - England - Germany - Italy - Portugal - Spain - Denmark and small countries like them - so in general I'm interested in anything you throw at me - even India :D

Guys Thank You!!

Last edited:
Are you planning to release different formation tactics, like 4-2-3-1 or 4-1-2-2-1?