not the link i looking for, there is to different tactic and i what to know with one

No mate Wide secret has only 1 version at the link I gave you above - If its not this one you are looking for - do you know the name - check out the front page close to the top if you are in doubt of the name.

Cheers

JESAUSTRALIA WIDE SECRET (442)

FORMATION:

View attachment 1056861

Wide secret shows so much promise that I had to release it for you guys - its a boring looking 4-4-2 formation, but with a huge twist :) - 2 wide playmakers - guess where they will roam too - you guessed it right I reckon close to CAM position - but why should this be good and why call it a secret? - well when the wide playmaker roam from his position he leaves alot of space for the attacking fullbacks to utilize and they sure does - I love that :) - so why the name wide secret? I wanted to call it Instant Wide Secret, but I found it a bit provocking to some people and I don't have those intentions - apparently the assman changing of the wide midfielder role to either winger or wide playmaker as it suits the players qualities better - when using instant results - good find by the way we still need some proof on this one don't we. Enough about this - on to the tactic.

Tactic is very much possession based using not 1 playmaker but 4 playmakers 2 wide playmakers on attack duty - 2 roaming pm's on support duty so when you are on the ball and attack the opponent it looks something like this with fullbacks a little less withdrawn, but highly available

View attachment 1056881

As you can see very attacking - very dominating and multiple passing options available - so where did the false 9's go? well if using false 9's in a system like this - you would more than likely see a bunch of morons running into each other - so I decided to go with my favourite role - THE POACHER/PUNISHER :D - I have tested many tactics and whenever I saw poachers involved I saw many goals.

Some people saids that wide mids are king - but in all respect it really depends on the system you use + who is trying anything without them these days? :)

Tactic has not been tested - but I use it in my personal save currently - its still early days - but the tendencies that is going on made me release it. When I have played a bit more with it I will release some results and also give you a verdict - ofcourse feel free to try it out yourself.

My recommendation:

Wide playmakers - are not easy to find - I'll actually suggest to find 4 CAMS for your setup and then retrain them - obviously vision - decisions are extremely important - I also think a reversed foot can be beneficial in this case - so wide mid right=left foot

wide mid left=right foot. decent finishing would not hurt either - I normally use A.Zivkovic on the left and Otormin on the right - Neymar would be fantastic on the left I don't have him :'(. Role training - same

Roaming playmakers - is a bit simular to the wide ones - except they play in the centre further back on the pitch - Renato Sanches is a perfect guy for this position, but I reckon you would already know. Role training - same

Poachers
- those selfish sons of bi..... - well but they do it well - alternatively change it to advanced forward if you don't like it. Role training - complete forward - I always train my strikers on the complete forward schedule as I feel the strikers train faster - (maybe its my imagination) and their is several attributes I find rewarding for a striker when on the complete forward schedule.

Attacking Fullbacks - really needs to be as complete as possible - the crossing attribute being really important - I always train that as the extra training I give them - Role training - Complete wingback schedule - should cover anything necessary.

Defenders - I honestly think you know Role training - ball playing defender schedule - Several attributes you don't get on the normal central defender schedule - so ball playing it is!! :)

OI's:

View attachment 1056862

In my book less is more - when we talk about oi's - Mrl had trememendous success with this setup and I have had it as well, but maybe you have a better setting - if you do please share it.

TRAINING:

View attachment 1056865

I like fitness general training, but I feel team cohesion is more valuable overall - but I will say it like this if you are the type who never buy any new players and rotate alot in your squad - use fitness - however if you have a talent for upsetting players and buying lots of players in a short amount of time then go with team cohesion - it will help you out a bit - since I always create tactics for top teams I recommend attacking movement 50% low or average intensity

RESULTS:

View attachment 1057058 View attachment 1057059 View attachment 1057060 View attachment 1057061 View attachment 1057062 View attachment 1057063

If you are a losing team go to the front page and scroll to the bottom of the post too try and identify what's wrong.

As always you guys are great and I appreciate that I can share my visions in football manager with you all - this is my passion which also involves my happiness - so thank you to you all for giving me that joy - I don't forget it.

Cheers

ok^^,

i see the tactic, when you download it, it has the 4-2-2 formation.
but what is the 2nd formation you posted?

ok^^,

i see the tactic, when you download it, it has the 4-2-2 formation.
but what is the 2nd formation you posted?

Don't be lazy go back and read the release post!! - their is no 2nd formation - their is an illustration when you are on the ball (possession) its a very attacking formation

Hold my first ever team meeting

View attachment 146629

Now I do feel compelled to tweak the tactic, but I wanna see how this pans out over the season - their is the potential of changing the striker roles - I'm specifically thinking either complete forwards attack or support and then their is ofcause a more direct approach compared to the current one.

are anyone trying it yet?

JESAUSTRALIA WIDE SECRET (442)

FORMATION:

View attachment 1056861

Wide secret shows so much promise that I had to release it for you guys - its a boring looking 4-4-2 formation, but with a huge twist :) - 2 wide playmakers - guess where they will roam too - you guessed it right I reckon close to CAM position - but why should this be good and why call it a secret? - well when the wide playmaker roam from his position he leaves alot of space for the attacking fullbacks to utilize and they sure does - I love that :) - so why the name wide secret? I wanted to call it Instant Wide Secret, but I found it a bit provocking to some people and I don't have those intentions - apparently the assman changing of the wide midfielder role to either winger or wide playmaker as it suits the players qualities better - when using instant results - good find by the way we still need some proof on this one don't we. Enough about this - on to the tactic.

Tactic is very much possession based using not 1 playmaker but 4 playmakers 2 wide playmakers on attack duty - 2 roaming pm's on support duty so when you are on the ball and attack the opponent it looks something like this with fullbacks a little less withdrawn, but highly available

View attachment 1056881

As you can see very attacking - very dominating and multiple passing options available - so where did the false 9's go? well if using false 9's in a system like this - you would more than likely see a bunch of morons running into each other - so I decided to go with my favourite role - THE POACHER/PUNISHER :D - I have tested many tactics and whenever I saw poachers involved I saw many goals.

Some people saids that wide mids are king - but in all respect it really depends on the system you use + who is trying anything without them these days? :)

Tactic has not been tested - but I use it in my personal save currently - its still early days - but the tendencies that is going on made me release it. When I have played a bit more with it I will release some results and also give you a verdict - ofcourse feel free to try it out yourself.

My recommendation:

Wide playmakers - are not easy to find - I'll actually suggest to find 4 CAMS for your setup and then retrain them - obviously vision - decisions are extremely important - I also think a reversed foot can be beneficial in this case - so wide mid right=left foot

wide mid left=right foot. decent finishing would not hurt either - I normally use A.Zivkovic on the left and Otormin on the right - Neymar would be fantastic on the left I don't have him :'(. Role training - same

Roaming playmakers - is a bit simular to the wide ones - except they play in the centre further back on the pitch - Renato Sanches is a perfect guy for this position, but I reckon you would already know. Role training - same

Poachers
- those selfish sons of bi..... - well but they do it well - alternatively change it to advanced forward if you don't like it. Role training - complete forward - I always train my strikers on the complete forward schedule as I feel the strikers train faster - (maybe its my imagination) and their is several attributes I find rewarding for a striker when on the complete forward schedule.

Attacking Fullbacks - really needs to be as complete as possible - the crossing attribute being really important - I always train that as the extra training I give them - Role training - Complete wingback schedule - should cover anything necessary.

Defenders - I honestly think you know Role training - ball playing defender schedule - Several attributes you don't get on the normal central defender schedule - so ball playing it is!! :)

OI's:

View attachment 1056862

In my book less is more - when we talk about oi's - Mrl had trememendous success with this setup and I have had it as well, but maybe you have a better setting - if you do please share it.

TRAINING:

View attachment 1056865

I like fitness general training, but I feel team cohesion is more valuable overall - but I will say it like this if you are the type who never buy any new players and rotate alot in your squad - use fitness - however if you have a talent for upsetting players and buying lots of players in a short amount of time then go with team cohesion - it will help you out a bit - since I always create tactics for top teams I recommend attacking movement 50% low or average intensity

RESULTS:

View attachment 1057058 View attachment 1057059 View attachment 1057060 View attachment 1057061 View attachment 1057062 View attachment 1057063

If you are a losing team go to the front page and scroll to the bottom of the post too try and identify what's wrong.

As always you guys are great and I appreciate that I can share my visions in football manager with you all - this is my passion which also involves my happiness - so thank you to you all for giving me that joy - I don't forget it.

Cheers

hi

What do you mean with 4 CAMS?

cheers

I'll actually suggest to find 4 CAMS for your setup and then retrain them

Sometimes you really need to be specific lol - my apoligiez that I weren't :)
The 4 cams I'm talking about is players I would retrain to wide playmakers - so 2 on each side - 1 1st team player and 1 backup in both sides. It can be tough to find wide playmakers in game so I suggest to retrain cam's due to this. - I will also suggest to use playmakers with reversed foot - right foot in the left side - left foot in the right side - however if you don't have it - ignore it

Cheers

Sometimes you really need to be specific lol - my apoligiez that I weren't :)
The 4 cams I'm talking about is players I would retrain to wide playmakers - so 2 on each side - 1 1st team player and 1 backup in both sides. It can be tough to find wide playmakers in game so I suggest to retrain cam's due to this. - I will also suggest to use playmakers with reversed foot - right foot in the left side - left foot in the right side - however if you don't have it - ignore it

Cheers

Thank for the answer.

cheers

And by the way, that was the first game using this tactic. Finished 6-1 - Unbelievable.

And by the way, that was the first game using this tactic. Finished 6-1 - Unbelievable.

Yes the tendency is goals - the first version did it with 1 goal more but the defence was leaking much more - but direct winger leaks much less compared to the 1st version and then its a direct tactic. Much different from anyone else in the forum. I hope it will serve you well - also remember to check out the sicilian accident if you get to the top team stage this is the best performing tactic in existance (tested atleast)

Cheers

Yes the tendency is goals - the first version did it with 1 goal more but the defence was leaking much more - but direct winger leaks much less compared to the 1st version and then its a direct tactic. Much different from anyone else in the forum. I hope it will serve you well - also remember to check out the sicilian accident if you get to the top team stage this is the best performing tactic in existance (tested atleast)

Cheers

hi jesaustralia,

What about wide secret test?

cheers

hi jesaustralia,

What about wide secret test?

cheers

I am using it in my personal save undefeated - infact all victories in the league- their isn't any test of this - all I can say is some modest words about it - I highly recommend it - its very strong in defence and it does well in offence - and I'm about to checkout how it will do on a more attacking mentality.

cheers

I am using it in my personal save undefeated - infact all victories in the league- their isn't any test of this - all I can say is some modest words about it - I highly recommend it - its very strong in defence and it does well in offence - and I'm about to checkout how it will do on a more attacking mentality.

cheers

hi jesaustralia

can you make wide secret more strong in attack?

Cheers

hi jesaustralia

can you make wide secret more strong in attack?

Cheers

Yes infact most of the tactics around in this forum can be made stronger in attack - but for many it will throw them out of balance - so its more a question of finding the sweet spot combined with top notch players/quality - some teams can't handle such an improvement and some teams in rare cases will blossom if an improvement like that is made :)

If you have a really great team like unbelievable great - regent team - you could change mentality to attacking - this risk and reward setting can be highly luxurious - when that is said - control seems like the best overall balance for what Wide secret stands for.

In all honesty I'm very happy with wide secret as it is - it does what no other tactics have been able to for my Barca team - win everything it comes near.

Hope this help you

Cheers

This is a test to see how imgur works

eoBNkEw.jpg

Writing note to myself - I dragged dropped image from imgur to the forum post.

Guys like it if you think the size of the image is looking good - I don't know if I can make it any bigger - I will attempt to do so

cheers