So which tactic are we talking about mate Merry Cristmas tree?
I've tried using your tweak of Sicilian Def but it didnt perform well for me,now ill go for Not Sexual one again since it performed really well,and i didnt give it a go to a Cristmas tree,and i dont like 2AMC formation,guess everyone got their own style,mine is mostly 433 and 442 or 4231 rarely :D

I've tried using your tweak of Sicilian Def but it didnt perform well for me,now ill go for Not Sexual one again since it performed really well,and i didnt give it a go to a Cristmas tree,and i dont like 2AMC formation,guess everyone got their own style,mine is mostly 433 and 442 or 4231 rarely :D

Ok mate I was in doubt what tactic you used - so Not sexual but scoring is the one you use - I have not seen another tactic score as much as this one do, but in my tests it also leaks alot/conceede alot of goals - thats why I would have never released it if it wasn't for you guys asking me to do so. I'm sure its not gonna win any tests at all except scoring more than any tactic out their currently. That can also be fun - but in truth its not balanced enough in my opinion. If you play with this it would be good to show people how you do with it mate - take some pictures alt+f9 if you dont mind. Anyway thank you for playing with it - appreciate it :)

Cheers

Ok mate I was in doubt what tactic you used - so Not sexual but scoring is the one you use - I have not seen another tactic score as much as this one do, but in my tests it also leaks alot/conceede alot of goals - thats why I would have never released it if it wasn't for you guys asking me to do so. I'm sure its not gonna win any tests at all except scoring more than any tactic out their currently. That can also be fun - but in truth its not balanced enough in my opinion. If you play with this it would be good to show people how you do with it mate - take some pictures alt+f9 if you dont mind. Anyway thank you for playing with it - appreciate it :)

Cheers
Yeah i would agree on the fact you will get punished so hard if teams play with counterattack tactic,its like defense cant seem to pick themself up on teams that execute counter attack so well,but in the scoring ways,its too dominant,all games 20+ chances,ball posses and the rest... :D
View attachment 150769

Yeah i would agree on the fact you will get punished so hard if teams play with counterattack tactic,its like defense cant seem to pick themself up on teams that execute counter attack so well,but in the scoring ways,its too dominant,all games 20+ chances,ball posses and the rest... :D
View attachment 1052758

Jeez look at those friendlies - I still need to see more than this though - alot of teams are really poor teams - did you say you were managing Dortmund?

Yea surely their is risk involved in this tactic - now if someone took it and got inspired by its offence and improved its defence then it would be exciting :)

Cheers mate

4-4-2 The Visionary (A Sicilian tweak) by Jesaustralia

View attachment 150759

Fixtures from where its marked

View attachment 150758

Training

View attachment 150757

OI's

View attachment 150756

Another 4-4-2 - this time their is no direct passing involved as I am sorry to say it - but in fm16 it doesn't seem consistant enough. However I often get in to situations where I'm lacking defensive midfielders and have to find magic differently - This is also the case in my current save using Barca. My midfielders are young and very creative/lots of vision in them - so I'm now gonna say something that maybe sound like an apoligy - which it sort of also is - but not really :) - I have formerly said you guys should focus on the roles I'm going away from that a little bit a tiny big bit lol so here goes.

Individual training:

Wingbacks=Wingback schedule +weak area - yes can also be complete wingback schedule ;)

CD's=Ball playing defender schedule +weak area

CM Defend= Roaming playmaker schedule +weak area

CM Attack= Attacking midfielder schedule +weak area (stamina)

Widemidfielders= Inter change between - winger and wide midfielder schedule +Crossing as extra

Advanced Forwards= Complete forward +weak area (technique)

You Want More?...

So you are probably puzzled why I don't train something more defensive with the CM defensive position - actually he performs exellent some great passes from deeper position - he reminds me a little of how a deep laying playmaker is suppose to work - so CM defend is for me a great role if he looks like a technical talent who knows how to pass - who can see the pass - who can make the pass - the defensive stuff is for me a secondary thing - you don't need it.

Widemidfielders score as much as in Sicilian v5 by MRL so nothing has changed their - I could fear that would change when changing the strikers to advanced forwards instead of false 9's, but it doesn't - Halleluja!!!!! :) .

So the strikers also seem very promising and very generic as well which I see as a good thing - that means you can fit alot of different types of strikers in their - strikers needs to be quicker 13+ acceleration 12+ pace - its always good if the strikers have vision and in general some good mental attributes along with the typical striker attributes - finishing offball composure anticipation technique and first touch (strenght is a bonus).

About the Visual
- if you have the right kind of players - quicker to quick defenders who has mental attributes and can jump - wingbacks with good crossing - midfielders with vision and technique - wide midfielders who should be your most expensive solution when buying (Complete wingers that has it all but above all crossing) - quicker strikers who can see his partner up front - this tactic will look amazing to you.

The tactic has not been tested - if you want it tested before using - you won't be able to see the beauty it possess - doesn't mean its worse than other tactics out their it means it performs like a dream for me - and I'm sure other tactics would too. This is a tweak of 4 positions - two midfielders changed and two false9 has changed - the rest is Sicilian v5 by MR Langvatn. I find it very fun to say that because of the limits of the tactical instructions both player and team - is so limited, but he did find the killer combination for sure ;)

Love you guys - hope you will try this one out

Enjoy

Jeez look at those friendlies - I still need to see more than this though - alot of teams are really poor teams - did you say you were managing Dortmund?

Yea surely their is risk involved in this tactic - now if someone took it and got inspired by its offence and improved its defence then it would be exciting :)

Cheers mate

Yeah buddy i did it so morale can be perfect when the season starts,i think i might have found solution for defense,but will not judge too quickly,cause i dont concede on counters :D Smth is strange with Aubameyang,i swear dude has "Hits the posts very often" as a PPM lol.
Personally i think when i get into second season when i buy more False Nines Strikers to tactic will develop to the fullest,im using atm Reus and Pulisic as F9's :D

Meeh,scratch it,tactic seems like quote with great power comes great responsibility,will need smth special to make it look like chineese wall :V

Exciting Release...

Jesaustralia 4-2-4 Extravagant Highscore Direct - DOWNLOAD HERE

This is my most exciting release yet - It scores more than any tactic I have created for FM16 - I know for certainty that it will kill it at current ability 160 and above as I have been tested it - no other tactic comes even close. It might even be highly successful at the lower levels - I must test that as well. I'm the Author of this and I'm very happy with it because it is all I stand for Goals and Direct play. I bid all the testers welcome to test it and tell us how you go.

4-2-4

View attachment 150616

OI's

View attachment 150615

Some matches

View attachment 150614 View attachment 150613

Over 180 matches tested - and a whooping 624 goals scored - 2nd place is 565 - I think its highly worth it to have a look at - I'm sorry I can't bring you more screenies - all I can say is this will be a killer for ingame players as well for star Regents - Whether it will do well on the lower levels I still need to test - The tendency tells me it will do well at all levels if your team is decent compared to the other teams in the league you play in.

The play is an Attacking Direct Fast Tempo Style with lots of generic roles - I created it with inspiration from the legend himself WWfan - he made something reveal itsself in my head and I was able to get a clarity moment for a moment - that should make me a prophet lol.

Training:

View attachment 150610

Individual Training
:

Is pretty straight forward almost - train mostly as the roles dictate

Striker =complete forwards
wingers = wingers
CMA= attacking midfielder
CMD=Roaming playmaker/DLP
WB's= complete wingback
Defenders= BPD & CD

A potential ingame lineup

GK Courtois
WBL Jorge
WBR San Emeterio
BPD left Laporte
CD right Zouma
CMD Renato Sanches
CMA Pogba
AML Griezmann/Neymar
AMR Hazard/Messi
AF Dybala/Suarez
DLF Messi/Someone creative

The Visuality

The formation screams goals - its breath taking to watch - their will be games where you are up 3-0 after 5 minutes of play - lots of clearcut chances - As you can see on the matches above lots of chances where a high percentage of shots is on target - that obviously leads to lots of goals.

End word

This tactic will love a talented team - but when that is said it is created for physical players who have less of a brain - however it looks really good when having a bunch of technical players as well.

This is my best tactic to up till now for fm16 and should be taken serious - the best way to do that is to try it for a season or two and then report back on how you did with your team - take some screenshots and share it with the community.

Guys have a great day & Enjoy!!

A better version have just been tested - I need to test it a little further to make peace with which one is better - Its up their with the best atleast when your team is good-perfect - better yet its direct - started to think that wouldn't happen this year...

Happy patient waiting lol!!!! - it will be today

A better version have just been tested - I need to test it a little further to make peace with which one is better - Its up their with the best atleast when your team is good-perfect - better yet its direct - started to think that wouldn't happen this year...

Happy patient waiting lol!!!! - it will be today

Even though you said your previous tactic was the best tactic? haha

Would be nice though if you could make one that also works for bad teams.. for the good-perfect teams that are already enough tactics that work :)

This has cracked Home games fair play

edit: 2nd half went horrendous

I'm excited about the release of the "better" version of the 4-2-4!

How long do we have to wait for it?

Even though you said your previous tactic was the best tactic? haha

Would be nice though if you could make one that also works for bad teams.. for the good-perfect teams that are already enough tactics that work :)

I didn't say i made the best tactic I said I made the most scoring - but the one coming up is very consistant - I also already made people aware that I don't make tactics for small teams - Hint in the thread name!!!!!!! - I'm not here to make the best tactic though I probably just did if your team is good enough.

Quality players give you quality play - and quality play gives you entertainment - the next tactic I release will give you goals and more goals - great results will come in the process - this will be my flagship and I'm highly proud of it.

Cheers

ps The tactic above has potential but it probably conceedes to many - which I hate - seen it visually though and its very strong, but forget about that one.

(H)How long until your ultimate tactic is out? Will it be before the FA cup final today???

Jesaustralia 4-2-4 Extravagant Highscore Direct Winger

[FONT=&quot]WATCH WeArtibus On Twitch[/FONT]

View attachment 150550

Recommended OI's:

View attachment 150549

Its suggested to use closedown on all strikers - then show onto foot for - MR/L - AMR/L
OI's Ekorkmaz Here

Results:
Ekorkmaz Results With Bayern Munich HERE

Abigoal
Bayern 1st Season

View attachment 147189

Bayern Results - CH LEague Final 1st:

View attachment 147073

View attachment 147072 View attachment 147071 View attachment 147070 View attachment 147069 View attachment 147067 View attachment 147066 View attachment 147065

Bayern Players:

View attachment 147064 View attachment 147063 View attachment 147062 View attachment 147061 View attachment 147060

Huge thanks to Abigoal & Ekorkmaz for providing the images

FM Tactic Testing Top Teams - HERE (623 GLS)

Tested this for 1000 matches for several hours - I'm certain this is the one I want to advertise on the first page - any further information you need - GO TO THIS POST HERE

Both tactics are strong with a great team - This one is the most recommended of the Extravagant Highscore Series - better defensively and as strong offensively.

Guys try it out with a very strong team and tell us how you go - alt+F9 and post your screenshots - I can't wait to see your results.

Enjoy

Last edited:
Jesaustralia 4-2-4 Extravagant Highscore Direct Winger

View attachment 1053009

OI's

View attachment 1053010

Tested this for 1000 matches for several hours - I'm certain this is the one I want to advertise on the first page - any further information you need - GO TO THIS POST HERE

Both tactics are strong with a great team - I think the one I post Here though is stronger - better defensively and almost as strong offensively if not each others equal.

Guys try it out with a good-very strong team and tell us how you go - alt+F9 and post your screenshots - I can't wait to see your results.

Enjoy

May we see your results? Curious what you did with Barca :D

May we see your results? Curious what you did with Barca :D

Haven't tried it yet with Barca - I will later on though - I created this version through our testing templates - results will be shared later by the man in charge of that. I can say it scored 623 gls combined - version 1 of this scored 624 - Af The Crunge scored 565 in comparison.

Cheers

Haven't tried it yet with Barca - I will later on though - I created this version through our testing templates - results will be shared later by the man in charge of that. I can say it scored 623 gls combined - version 1 of this scored 624 - Af The Crunge scored 565 in comparison.

Cheers

View attachment 150537

??? :p