Can't upload images currently - have no idea why

up 6-0 1st half to Leverkusen

I've might have found a solution for 433 tactic,but first ill need to buy a better goaliee,Burki is total disaster -_-
He is small and clumsy im allowing some stupid goals such as flukes and through the legs ball,lol.
He is good goalie but for cup matches :D
Gonna look for a better goalie in a second season,Rulli might make difference at least he is taller :)

Im wondering will OI's like those reduce tactic influence in attack,not quite sure they might will,plus i went for Normal D line removed Off trap,and went for more closing down,kinda trying to emulate Simeone style in defense,but its not so easy as it might seem on first tought,anyway gonna keep it using for a second half of season and will see how things go,cheers :p
View attachment 150106

Im wondering will OI's like those reduce tactic influence in attack,not quite sure they might will,plus i went for Normal D line removed Off trap,and went for more closing down,kinda trying to emulate Simeone style in defense,but its not so easy as it might seem on first tought,anyway gonna keep it using for a second half of season and will see how things go,cheers :p
View attachment 1053481

In my book less is more, but try it and tell me how you go

Meeh,the more i watch the more im gutted that i cant find defensive pieces for this insanely ofensive tactic,what a shame :/

Exciting Release...

Jesaustralia 4-2-4 Extravagant Highscore Direct - DOWNLOAD HERE

This is my most exciting release yet - It scores more than any tactic I have created for FM16 - I know for certainty that it will kill it at current ability 160 and above as I have been tested it - no other tactic comes even close. It might even be highly successful at the lower levels - I must test that as well. I'm the Author of this and I'm very happy with it because it is all I stand for Goals and Direct play. I bid all the testers welcome to test it and tell us how you go.

4-2-4

View attachment 1052935

OI's

View attachment 1052936

Some matches

View attachment 1052937 View attachment 1052938

Over 180 matches tested - and a whooping 624 goals scored - 2nd place is 565 - I think its highly worth it to have a look at - I'm sorry I can't bring you more screenies - all I can say is this will be a killer for ingame players as well for star Regents - Whether it will do well on the lower levels I still need to test - The tendency tells me it will do well at all levels if your team is decent compared to the other teams in the league you play in.

The play is an Attacking Direct Fast Tempo Style with lots of generic roles - I created it with inspiration from the legend himself WWfan - he made something reveal itsself in my head and I was able to get a clarity moment for a moment - that should make me a prophet lol.

Training:

View attachment 1052941

Individual Training
:

Is pretty straight forward almost - train mostly as the roles dictate

Striker =complete forwards
wingers = wingers
CMA= attacking midfielder
CMD=Roaming playmaker/DLP
WB's= complete wingback
Defenders= BPD & CD

A potential ingame lineup

GK Courtois
WBL Jorge
WBR San Emeterio
BPD left Laporte
CD right Zouma
CMD Renato Sanches
CMA Pogba
AML Griezmann/Neymar
AMR Hazard/Messi
AF Dybala/Suarez
DLF Messi/Someone creative

The Visuality

The formation screams goals - its breath taking to watch - their will be games where you are up 3-0 after 5 minutes of play - lots of clearcut chances - As you can see on the matches above lots of chances where a high percentage of shots is on target - that obviously leads to lots of goals.

End word

This tactic will love a talented team - but when that is said it is created for physical players who have less of a brain - however it looks really good when having a bunch of technical players as well.

This is my best tactic to up till now for fm16 and should be taken serious - the best way to do that is to try it for a season or two and then report back on how you did with your team - take some screenshots and share it with the community.

Guys have a great day & Enjoy!!
love the formation, but is it not leaking in defence?

Yea thats just to illustrate the roles - Barca haven't used it yet - was that your question?

Any pics of the team/results from the "Tested this for 1000 matches for several hours" that actually used this tactic then?

beutiful play lots of goals in home games then the away games come terrible play leaking defence no goals, typical issue in football manager!

love the formation, but is it not leaking in defence?

It does leak - but compared to a direct attacking style it doesn't leak as much as you would expect - the spreadsheet will also tell you when it gets updated - that's out of my hands when.

Any pics of the team/results from the "Tested this for 1000 matches for several hours" that actually used this tactic then?

Not gonna show you images off my hours of testing - I did those extra tests to see if this is really happening looking for any abnormalities/checking if I had done something wrong but result were simular every time - When the guy who update the live spreadsheet you will be able to see all the stats on it but not for 1000 matches but for 180 matches just like all the other tactics that gets tested.

I did plug this one in to my Barcelona save - but I don't have all the right players for it, but it did decent. Hoping it will improve once I get the right players and some of the players improve further.

View attachment 150077

Anyway this is what I can give you now - play with it or don't. I will not be given you anything else on this

To you all:

The amount of words I have written for this forum - for all the time I have commited myself the past 3 years to write something of value should make it a natural for you guys to jump right into it. I'm very dissapointed - very!!

I'm at the **** this **** part right now

Calm down ,we only asked to see some results with that tactic. You can keep the hissy fit

This is statistically the best attacking tactic out their for very good teams/Perfect 11 - the one that comes in second place is also mine - the tactics tested in this forum - who are the so called authorities don't even come close - if you guys dont up your game with images and play with it for several seasons I'm gone. I'm getting more and more ****** by the second

It does leak - but compared to a direct attacking style it doesn't leak as much as you would expect - the spreadsheet will also tell you when it gets updated - that's out of my hands when.

Not gonna show you images off my hours of testing - I did those extra tests to see if this is really happening looking for any abnormalities/checking if I had done something wrong but result were simular every time - When the guy who update the live spreadsheet you will be able to see all the stats on it but not for 1000 matches but for 180 matches just like all the other tactics that gets tested.

I did plug this one in to my Barcelona save - but I don't have all the right players for it, but it did decent. Hoping it will improve once I get the right players and some of the players improve further.

View attachment 1053511

Anyway this is what I can give you now - play with it or don't. I will not be given you anything else on this

To you all:

The amount of words I have written for this forum - for all the time I have commited myself the past 3 years to write something of value should make it a natural for you guys to jump right into it. I'm very dissapointed - very!!

I'm at the **** this **** part right now
the first or V3? central midfielder or box to box and ball winning ? im fc united 11 season one of the best team in the premier league but getting smash in away games 4-0 5-0.

This is statistically the best attacking tactic out their for very good teams/Perfect 11 - the one that comes in second place is also mine - the tactics tested in this forum - who are the so called authorities don't even come close - if you guys dont up your game with images and play with it for several seasons I'm gone. I'm getting more and more ****** by the second

Wow I didn't know that Crissy has twin brother hehe;) :)

hey mate, does neymar still play for u ? and what about messi and suarez?

hey mate, does neymar still play for u ? and what about messi and suarez?

No my team is worse - I wanted to jump into the regent show - so its like below

GK regent
DL Jorge
DR San Emeterio
CDL Laporte
CDR Zouma
BBM Pohl regent
BWM Silveira regent (wrong type)
AML A.Zivkovic
AMR Otormin
SCL Gutierrez regent
SCR Heinrich regent

Here's some images of some of the regents from the starting line up, but be aware that the BWM Silveira is not the type that's needed in this formation - Amartey would be better - who I sign for the next season.

View attachment 149877 View attachment 149876 View attachment 149875 View attachment 149874

So the results from the barca fixtures shown could maybe be improved - however if you also go and check the spreadsheet you'll be able to see that this is a high risk tactic due to its formation but also the direct passing style certainly includes high risk - so it will conceede goals - if you are disliking that like I actually do myself - this is not a good formation/tactic - The attack is tested to score goals to the limit I reckon - I have not seen other tactics at high level come close to the amount scored here - I think I have created 2-3 other tactics unreleased who gets simular goal stats - but are so bad defensively that I won't bother releasing them out of principle. This one does a decent job , but that doesn't mean it won't conceede.

The passing style dictates the quality of players that you need to make it happen - try this for a lower league team will end as a joke I believe - a bit simular to some of the comments I have seen lately ;)

I'm not gonna comment on yesterdays outbreak - I stand by what I said - I'm dissapointed. Its mostly up to you guys.

Cheers

It also the worst defensively by over 30 goals shipped for the best/dream team in the game. Only a couple of teams in the game start with a near dream team to make this work, that's probably why people aren't trying it as much as you like, Then you post a new one with no results and kick off when we ask to see a screenshot of results to see how much better it is.

"I'm mad, I'm threatening to leave act is old" go ahead, people will use something else, you wanna stay and find people to use and help fix your defense. Keep your toys in the pram.

It also the worst defensively by over 30 goals shipped for the best/dream team in the game. Only a couple of teams in the game start with a near dream team to make this work, that's probably why people aren't trying it as much as you like, Then you post a new one with no results and kick off when we ask to see a screenshot of results to see how much better it is.

"I'm mad, I'm threatening to leave act is old" go ahead, people will use something else, you wanna stay and find people to use and help fix your defense. Keep your toys in the pram.
#

Nothing wrong with the defence mate - its the formation - (hint) its a high risk formation plain and simple - it cannot help but conceede a few, but scores alot - I have seen much worse compared to its style and formation - how is it my problem that you need a great team - I already made that clear - why are you repeating that ? - please stop the harrassement :)

Mate you are a disguisting piece of work and now everyone else know it :(

Harassment, you're complaining no one is using it or giving you enough praise/pictures, I let you know why there is probably a lack of takers, but go ahead throw insults and toys all you like.