Ran a test on your tactic, really interesting stuff to watch. The players I have got at my disposal are like touch and go if they are useable at all for this tactic. They don't really got the stats to shine, but I always seem to find the way through to big opportunities at least 4-5 times per game.

qgK3TT0.png

Well very nice - Red Bull Salzburg is counted to be one of the best teams in Austria if not the best team am I right? - if you would have been the opposite a struggling team that has to fight for relegation you would most likely have failed to survive, but don't worry that's not your fault - it would just be the nature of this tactic to perform exactly how it is - a top teams tactic - it would be interesting to see how'd you go in Europe.

Mate thank you for showing your screenshot appreciate it and Austria is one of the most beautiful places I have ever visited - been their twice and it has never left my mind - waking up to mountains in the horizon is just perfection to me :) - If I got a chance to live their say on my older days - I would not think about it twice I would go.

Cheers mate

Well very nice - Red Bull Salzburg is counted to be one of the best teams in Austria if not the best team am I right? - if you would have been the opposite a struggling team that has to fight for relegation you would most likely have failed to survive, but don't worry that's not your fault - it would just be the nature of this tactic to perform exactly how it is - a top teams tactic - it would be interesting to see how'd you go in Europe.

Mate thank you for showing your screenshot appreciate it and Austria is one of the most beautiful places I have ever visited - been their twice and it has never left my mind - waking up to mountains in the horizon is just perfection to me :) - If I got a chance to live their say on my older days - I would not think about it twice I would go.

Cheers mate

Went out in the round of 16 to West Ham in the Europa League. Beat Bordeaux convinvingly prior to that though. Will post a final screen when I have finished the season.

Poor finish by the lads but as expected, even though Salzburg is the best team on paper, the players are simply not up to scratch quality wise to master the tactic. Love the thought behind the tactic though, happy to try out any new tactics in the future.

cwAmK6C.png

Poor finish by the lads but as expected, even though Salzburg is the best team on paper, the players are simply not up to scratch quality wise to master the tactic. Love the thought behind the tactic though, happy to try out any new tactics in the future.

cwAmK6C.png

Now you also has to remember - this tactic was not been released to win different tests that goes around in this forum - it was for me the visual enjoyment and with a really good team - I mean with a great team this tactic will start to show its full strenght - that can be highly more entertaining compared to a tactic that plays the ball 1 meter interpassing to patiently and efficiently reach its goal. A tactic like this will be able to get as many points as the winners of various tests as long that the team have the players for it :) - player quality over tactic quality any day.

Cheers

Don't blame the managers for Gabby eating all the pies and being banished to fat camp.

Raccomended names for trequartista and pocher please?

Raccomended names for trequartista and pocher please?

Poacher you can use two types - the quick and technical - the quick and strong but what is shared between them both is their ability to finish 16+ their first touch and in this tactic acceleration agility and pace combined will also talk in its favour - offball always important.

So I have tried both Neymar and Lukaku and Gabriel Barbosa (Gabigol) and all of them do a splendid job as a poacher - Neymar scored above 80 one year.

Trequartista is a more tricky son of a ***** - obviously when I had Messi that was the perfect solution - since then infact I haven't had the perfect choice to pick between - but I expect this position to have vision and lots of it - again I can pick out a player like Neymar - I can honestly say its nice to have the trequartista fairly quick as he get into situations where he is deeper than the poacher - Passing is a high valued attribute due to the passing style and the purpose of the passing "over the top" :)

I highly recommend retraining CAM's to Striker/Trequartista's their should be many to pick from , but needs to be retrained. Another example I can give is Andre Silva I think his name is - I have used him as a Trequartista, but his vision is only 11 in my game so I'm not completely happy with that, but the player by himself is an exellent player perhaps as a striker/poacher role. De Bruyne - E.Hazard - Oscar - Isco - Eriksen - maybe Ajer All retrained for the Trequartista/Striker role - I'm sure their is many more players to look at who could be retrained to Trequartista/striker

Cheers pal

Merry Christmas Tree - Download Here

View attachment 152926

Again I will refer you to This post for the best possible OI's -

GO HERE

Obviously you want to know alot of stuff about this tactic and unfortunately I can't tell you for the only one reason I don't have time testing it with an ingame team - However I have seen some stats from it through the test database me and the test crew uses and it showed some promising numbers bashing lots of big teams - it showed me this tactic is definitely in it for possession which it basically win in every match if you have real good players at your disposal. It beat Barcelona away from home it beat Arsenal it beat RMA etc etc - whenever it got a loss it wasn't by much.

So now I have released this I ask you guys to try it out with a team full of great players - but be ware due to the passing style on this one it might work for lesser teams so you can always try it with a smaller team - passing style is mixed - players play on opponents last third are instructed to hold position and uses a flexible shape - so visually it should look like your team is filling out the landscape.

Visually it would be nice if you guys could tell me how the football that are played looks like - the visual enjoyment gained from the match engine can be the one for me to decide to use something like this and the way I set it all up in my mind then on the screen I was hoping for that part to succeed. I was actually thinking to completely take a chainsaw and totally destroy that christmas tree and only play with 2 defenders, but I wanted to hear how this would go first. In my mind I have plans for 7 midfielders imagine the possession/the dominance :)

Training:

View attachment 152924

First make it fluid - Then- Defensive positioning or Attacking Movement

Potential line up:

Gk Courtois/Rajkovic
Dl Jorge/Ghoulam
Dr San Emeterio/Rafinha
CDL Laporte/Andreas Christensen/Varane/
CDR Zouma/Sule/Stones
CM Pogba/Renato Sanches/Maia/Koke/Verratti
ML A.Zivkovic/J.Brandt/Neymar/Bale/Griezmann/A.Sanchez
MR Guedes/Deulofeu/CR7/Sisto/Medeiros/Leandro Otormin
CAMCL Eriksen/Isco/Mata/Thiago/James Rodriguez
CAMCR Messi/Ozil/Coutinho/De Bruyne/Oscar
SC Suarez/Lukaku/Gabriel Barbosa/Embolo/Andre Silva/Dybala/Martial

And we can go on and on :)

As always guys - you are the one that makes me enjoy this game - your interaction in the thread makes my whole day

So Enjoy!!! - later dudes :)

Last edited:
@jesaustralia Do you think FM 2016 or FM 2013 is it better?

I like them both - fm13 for the sliders and the classic tactical system that we've had for many years - However several flaws in the match engine - lack of variation in the animations - to easy to take a small team to the very top financially and squad wise.

Fm16 has definitely improved on its match engine - different cross variations - header variations - no totally useless longshots (yet) :) - In general its nice to look at the passing, but still sometimes robotic (can still be improved)

I'd like to have more power when creating a tactic like I felt I had with the sliders, but on the other hand that tells me that Sega tells us its all in the players in combination with our TC :) and to be honest it has always been more or less.

I'd like to see one very important aspect of the game in the future - many more indepth animations - at a more advanced level and maybe even more individually - we still lack to see some really good dribbling in the game - their hasn't been since CM4

All in all I enjoy fm16, but still have to get used to the tactical side of things - match engine much better - finances and transfers I also have to get used to - I think I have found a way to optimize profit from a sale already though - will share in a different post.

Cheers mate and appreciates your interaction in my thread :)

Playing around with a 4-4-2 at the moment basically I changed the roles of Sicillian v5 by MrL and then nothing else - one match I was unfocussed and clicked by accident the assistant manager to give oi's the match that followed showed some incredible statistics both in possession for a 4-4-2 and the amount of chances the opponent had. Now I'm sharing this with you because I think their might be a chance that your tactic will improve.

Enjoy!!!

View attachment 152631

Playing around with a 4-4-2 at the moment basically I changed the roles of Sicillian v5 by MrL and then nothing else - one match I was unfocussed and clicked by accident the assistant manager to give oi's the match that followed showed some incredible statistics both in possession for a 4-4-2 and the amount of chances the opponent had. Now I'm sharing this with you because I think their might be a chance that your tactic will improve.

Enjoy!!!

View attachment 1050691

Can you post this version of the MrL tactic please?

Jes, what's the best league goals scored in a top league both for team and player in your tests?

Jes, what's the best league goals scored in a top league both for team and player in your tests?

In game Neymar

View attachment 152496

He got above 80 that season including friendlies

Best league score I have tested is with a tactic I haven't released yet - but try it out

"4-3-3 Not sexual - But Scoring" 356 gls - Download it HERE

Best amount of goals in the tests is 98 gls from a player that played poacher - he had a Trequartista SC partnership Trequartista scored 60 - in a 442 formation

Cheers

4-4-2 (DEEP) Impact - Download Here

View attachment 152490

OI's post Here

Training:

attacking movement - 50% match preparation - General training=Fitness - Rest both days - Intensity average

But before you start hyping this - Don't :) - I took Mrl's Sicillian v5 tactic and changed most of the roles to fit my team and to be honest I tried Sicillian v5 with the OI's above in a test and it improved his tactic even further, but the players I have available currently is types that likes these roles in deep impact. I tried to make most of the roles generic - meaning their would be alot of players that can be bought to play in these roles - Pogba and Renato Sanches are really good for the role DLP - I have seen matches where my possession is above 70% at half time and then falls a little in the 2nd half, but with only 2 midfielders I think that is **** impressive - Even the big teams is out possessed by my team.

In case of red cards - I take off the weakest striker and centralize the other and then make sure to sub in a player to fill the gab where the red carded player used to play lol - Jeez tough to say :)

I'm to be honest not totally satisfied with this tactic - I still need it to be even more clinical - my strikers though are young regent strikers that are far from fully developed - same goes for my backup FB's - in the league I'm so far undefeated coming to January.

If you try this or any of my tactics please tell me and the people who read my thread how you are going - its always good to see other peoples experience with these things - screenshots = alt+F9 but if you have gforce experience you should change the shortcut in fm16 to for example 0 on the keypad :) - then their will be no conflict

Guys I'm in the process of making a video on fm16 - how to make money - I want to make it perfect or I want to do my best to make it as simple as possible for you guys to understand - So do me a favour and subscribe to my channel - comment like and all that **** on the videos I post - that's more or less what will make me or break me lol

As always - only for you guys

Cheers