It's looking good Jes, but I'm a little worried about the few CCC you make with a big team like Barcelona.

Istis because the playstile is like , playing the all around and then make a longshot?

If you check the player settings longshots is set to rare - so longshots is not influenced by the tactic they just are - way to many of them I'll see if I can change it somehow - dont think its possible

Last fm series you maked forward goal tactic can you make again similar tactic

Last fm series you maked forward goal tactic can you make again similar tactic

As far as I know - Sublimity 17 original - V2 - The Stabilizer - still works nicely - Almost Perfect 2 was posted becourse of the insane amount of shots it achieved - I posted it for you guys to try out - but I see it myself it isn't optimal way to many longshots.

You can Download them Here

what about if we added the team instruction of "work ball into box" wouldnt that help with the long shots?

what about if we added the team instruction of "work ball into box" wouldnt that help with the long shots?

No - I don't think it will - I tried it with no result - llogic will tell you that it should work, but I don't see it. When that is said - Sublimity 1 2 3 score lots of goals - longshots shouldn't be killed as its part of the many goals - the moment they kill that - goals will be much less in Sublimity unless they **** something up again.

As far as I know - Sublimity 17 original - V2 - The Stabilizer - still works nicely - Almost Perfect 2 was posted becourse of the insane amount of shots it achieved - I posted it for you guys to try out - but I see it myself it isn't optimal way to many longshots.

You can Download them Here

I really like - Almost Perfect 2- it is fun to dominante as much as you do, even though I dont win all games.
I am Brondby, in the second season and I have just advanced from my CL group, as second, lost my two games agaisnt Real Madrid, and won my games against CSKA Moscow and Anderlecht.
I dont have a team that should be able to make such results, and even had a lot of injuries.
I am looking forward to getting some money and then try to streangthen my squad.
I am at work, but will post my results when I get home tomorrow.
Thanks for a great and fun tactic.

View attachment 118434View attachment 118433View attachment 118432View attachment 118431View attachment 118430View attachment 118429

As promised, here are my results so far.
I started using Almost Perfect 2 against AGF 20/09-17.

I have included the games against CSKA and Anderlecht, as these vicotries was quite suprising to me.
The game against Esbjerg is just to show that it is still football, and you might dominate but they only need one chance to score ;)

I have included a pic of the team as is has been played for most of the games.

I am hoping to get some cash and get some players in January, but Man Utd will probably still run me over :D

Is the tactic Almost Perfect 2 the newest tactic?

Maybe I should ty it.

View attachment 1088500View attachment 1088501View attachment 1088502View attachment 1088503View attachment 1088504View attachment 1088505

As promised, here are my results so far.
I started using Almost Perfect 2 against AGF 20/09-17.

I have included the games against CSKA and Anderlecht, as these vicotries was quite suprising to me.
The game against Esbjerg is just to show that it is still football, and you might dominate but they only need one chance to score ;)

I have included a pic of the team as is has been played for most of the games.

I am hoping to get some cash and get some players in January, but Man Utd will probably still run me over :D

Very nice results you got their - maybe Almost perfect can do really well with a much lesser team - I still recommend The original - V2 - Stabilizer above this one.

Is the tactic Almost Perfect 2 the newest tactic?

Maybe I should ty it.

Newest tweak - I don't recommend it - but ofcourse its available on my shared twitch channel - I however recommend to you to use one of the other 3 before you use this one - In my opinion theirs to many longshots and its a pain to look at - however the ball possession is exellent and the same goes for the closing down system - their will be more tweaks - but for now you can download 4 versions of Sublimity at the channel called Weartibus Here

Cheers guys

Okay now its just annoying. 2nd consecutive meltdown. Againg twice on woodwork and also 2 cancelled goals cuz of offside..
View attachment 1088544

I already said I don't recommend almost perfect II - It waste to many chances - If you customize your match statistics view you will notice that the shots are longshots and while that has been improved they don't score tons from it - so I feel its not worth it to continue with this one though it does show mean statistics.

Yeah youre right.
View attachment 118385
Went back to V1 for the home game vs Wien and bam, 7-0.
Started with Almost Perfect against West Ham but changed to a slightly defensive tweak V2 after 2-0. And cruised it home. Used the def V2, when 5-0 in the Wien game as well.

Despite the loss against Newcastle its still the best start Ive had with this Palace team :) Cheers

Jes, have you tried the Defensive Backs instead of CWB in the original version? Any pros and cons?

Jes, have you tried the Defensive Backs instead of CWB in the original version? Any pros and cons?
Having them on Defensive protects wide areas better, but having them on CWB or even WB attack gives an extra edge in the wide areas going forward - specifically crosses out wide - If a defensive back is used crosses will normally only come from the F9's and rarely from the defensive back - also the defensive backs position out wide is not always the best position for crosses.

Cheers pal

Ps Haven't tried it

Last edited:
Having them on Defensive protects wide areas better, but having them on CWB or even WB attack gives an extra edge in the wide areas going forward - specifically crosses out wide - If a defensive back is used crosses will normally only come from the F9's and rarely from the defensive back - also the defensive backs position out wide is not always the best position for crosses.

Cheers pal

Ps Haven't tried it

Okay, will give it a go and see. Will try the pressing OI's from Almost Perfect in the original as well :)