I don't understand why but often I took many goals...I lead the score 3-0 and after there's 3-2 or 3-3

I play with Guingamp in French Ligue 1. after the first season I finished 4th but if I can fix the defence problem I think I can have better classement.

Do you have an idea?

I don't understand why but often I took many goals...I lead the score 3-0 and after there's 3-2 or 3-3

I play with Guingamp in French Ligue 1. after the first season I finished 4th but if I can fix the defence problem I think I can have better classement.

Do you have an idea?

I got the same problem with every team I've managed. I start the first half maybe leading 2-0, 3-0 and in a blink the match ends 3-3 or my team even lose...

I got the same problem with every team I've managed. I start the first half maybe leading 2-0, 3-0 and in a blink the match ends 3-3 or my team even lose...

yeh me too. i posted about it in one of the other topics. it must just be the match engine. it's so random and frustrating. i've tried lots of different tactics so i don't think that is the problem. almost every single game that i'm 2 or 3-0 up i know i'm not going to win. they score whenever they want with a simple counter attack and cut back for an easy tap in. every goal is almost identical.

i've no idea why i'm still playing really this version of fm proper stresses me out. none of the previous version really bothered me in that way.

What are you saying in your team talks? I've never had this problem and i always tell them not to get complacent and then individually say i have faith no matter the score. Praising players at half time is a recipe for disaster.

Team talks are not a miracle solution - same goes for OI's - they are part of the whole thing whether you decide to use it or not - and I can also say OI's can sometimes be a bad idea to use cause it can corrupt the team shape you are using - depending on how you use them.

About 3-3 4-4 even 5-5 - I see that in other formations too - The match engine has added animations and it looks more alive - however to lock down the shop its not even enough to have 8 roles on defensive duty - but it can do a better job at it - just don't expect to win - cause the thing we love - goals are harder to achieve in such a system - So with that in mind 3-3 is maybe not the worst that can happen to you - though it is **** annoying to look at with star defenders. Maybe we need to switch to a conservative style at half time - which means I'm not gonna play the game again. Playing with 2 tactics would bore me to death

If you see a tactic that can do 3-0 2-0 on a consistant basis then that tactic is almost like an exploit :D - and Extremely Boring depending on how you look at it and who you are.

Cheers guys

Ps I'm not saying their isn't formations that can do well defensively - I'm saying I haven't found the combo yet - besides that I'm about entertainment and prefer to win 9-2 over 2-1 or 1-0 50% of the time

My solution is simply setting the game to defence or counter attack as soon as I'm leading with more than 2 goals.

Vardy really loves the tactic, 3 goals before halftime!! I am Leicester.

View attachment 120653

Parking SQUARE

Just been reading through this thread Jes and the results look phenomenal!

Very keen to give the stabilizer a try but i'm playing on ipad. Is there any chance someone is willing to post the TI and PI screenshots?

Thanks,

V2 full game i gold! just want to say thank you! Won the europe league with Sparta Prague in my 4 season:D

hi, İ need Team instrucitons, Player instructions and Set pieces in V2... For Fm touch please.

I've found if you have a player sent off who isn't a striker, to sub a striker, push one central (if not already) and place one either in the left or right F9 role. Then, go to team instructions and set the team to exploit whichever flank the F9 is placed on. You'll focus your balls through him and that side's wingback, and as such you should do okay.

Won many a game with 10 men when a goal or two down that way. Just a head's up.

Hi there,
Just wondering if anyone has tried this with Chelsea? Tried twice and have now been sacked twice, really entertaining tactic just needed to stop letting so many goals in. Like I said, love the tactic, just need to stop letting in goal! Any advice would be great thanks!

Awful stuff testing with instant results is a waste of time gives a completely false picture of how a formation will work

Last edited:
Hi,

Work well with Milan, Win the league in my first season. I dont start the season with this tactic, with 4231 narrow, and just add this tactic to second slot at start of the games. And change to this tactic when the season have 5 more games, it gives good defend and attack, thanx for the creator of this tactic. My problem so far is when a get a red card, i dont know what to do ?

Thx.

Hi,

Work well with Milan, Win the league in my first season. I dont start the season with this tactic, with 4231 narrow, and just add this tactic to second slot at start of the games. And change to this tactic when the season have 5 more games, it gives good defend and attack, thanx for the creator of this tactic. My problem so far is when a get a red card, i dont know what to do ?

Thx.

You either remove one of the F9's or you remove the Advanced forward - I don't normally get many red cards - so it must be something to do with your players I reckon - I hope you continue to be successful with it

cheers mate