Changed the 2 Central midfielders to Box to Box (Playing as Bournemouth).

Working well.

Thanks for the tactic mate, it's amazing !!!

In FM16, i played with TFF's tactics but his versions change every day so it's very boring. Then I chose MrL's deep sicilian defense for long months with very good results.

So this year I wanted to try Jes' tactic and with no regreat. I play with Lyon, I think I'll win Ligue 1 no problem.
I've a lot of red cards but I still win so ...
View attachment 1087118View attachment 1087119View attachment 1087120View attachment 1087121View attachment 1087122

Love it thanks for using it mate - If you play it your seasons till the end I'll post your league table in the OP

Weird you guys getting so many redcards - I didn't

Cheer pal

Changed the 2 Central midfielders to Box to Box (Playing as Bournemouth).

Working well.

Interesting mate - I will check out how that works - I'll be honest I have never been extremely happy with that role becourse I feel its all work :D - ofcourse its much more - I usually tend to use more technical roles or roles that gives me high average rates like cm auto did in 16 - anyway I appreciate your input - I will try it out and maybe change my mind.

Cheers matey

Interesting mate - I will check out how that works - I'll be honest I have never been extremely happy with that role becourse I feel its all work :D - ofcourse its much more - I usually tend to use more technical roles or roles that gives me high average rates like cm auto did in 16 - anyway I appreciate your input - I will try it out and maybe change my mind.

Cheers matey

I tend to like midfielders with high work rate so that role suits them. Lewis Cook and Harry Arter do well there.

No mate, i dont get many red card too,it just when i get red card, the result either draw or lose. I just ask opinion, cheer mate, good job.

Does anyone feel the Sublimity tactics has changed after the full version has come out - let me know how you go

Cheers guys

Jes, do we see you on Twitch tonight? Your new season with Bournmouth is very exciting :)

Jes, do we see you on Twitch tonight? Your new season with Bournmouth is very exciting :)

I reckon you will mate - I will make an update here and on twitter when I'm about to go on, but I have an apointment with a clairvoyant today so I don't know which time I'll be able to come on.

To all of you guys:

If you have any tricks to selling players - the way you negotiate or way to get a good price for the players you would like to sell please tell me/us how you do it in fm17 - I'm very interested in the subject :)

Cheers

The Bournemouth Story Continues - s2 Team Reshaped - Things Will Happen!!!

Check it out Here

20a27b3af98226ce5c919884a4887175.png

Come in for a chat - lets have some fun - Cheers guys

Okay I don't know if it's pure luck but here's the result after I changed central midfielders to box to box and removed the shoots less often instruction for F9's.

After getting Leeds promoted in the first season, i decided on going for a front 3 to suit the squad i had begun to build. Honestly, im not sure what to make of this tactic. On the one hand, i've never scored so many goals in my life. On the other, i've never conceded so many either!

Results:
A vs Sunderland: 2-3 Loss
H vs Man United: 3-1 Win
H vs West Ham: 2-1 Win
H vs Wigan: 3-1 Win (EFL Cup 2nd Rnd)
A vs Everton: 4-3 Win
H vs Arsenal: 5-4 Win
A vs Burnley: 3-4 Loss
H vs Palace: 5-2 Win (EFL Cup 3rd Rnd)
H vs Watford: 4-2 Win
H vs Palace: 5-0 Win
A vs Stoke: 0-0 Draw
A vs West Brom: 4-2 Win
A vs Bolton: 5-2 Win (EFL Cup 4th Rnd)
H vs Man City: 2-1 Win
A vs Huddersfield: 4-4 Draw
H vs Liverpool: 3-1 Win
A vs Tottenham: 2-3 Loss
H vs West Ham: 2-1 Win (EFL Cup QF)
H vs Bournemouth: 2-2 Draw
A vs Chelsea: 4-0 Win
H vs Southampton: 5-1 Win
A vs Bristol City: 5-0 Win
H vs Leicester: 3-2 Win
H vs Sunderland: 2-0 Win
A vs West Ham: 0-1 Loss
A vs Man United: 0-3 Loss
H vs Leicester: 5-3 Win (FA Cup 3rd Rnd)
A vs Man United: 0-2 Loss (EFL Cup SF Leg 1)
A vs Arsenal: 1-3 Loss

Played 29 | Won 19 | Drawn 3 | Lost 7 | For 84 | Against 52

I have some pretty average players, so im not sure if its them causing the crazy scorelines or the tactic simply promotes end to end football.Is this sustainable? probably not. But im past 40 points and sitting top half. Will need some tweaks if im to become a serious title contender in the seasons to come.

Sublimity 17 - Almost Perfect II
(Not recommended)

OI's Important:

49d348de6bcf5e2a6f1aa7832bf2319e.png

Results:

08167ea70f674fe276f1df8f89ceea1d.jpg

f1a03fdcf3f9622ff5d939b96da8382e.jpg

c0cbb40bb685a179ae7176b176c9ab32.jpg

6c2770718c32b889866de815525624f6.jpg

Changelist:

CMr/l = B2B
WB's = Defensive FB
F9's = Shoot less often = Neutral
Corners = check them out yourself

Screenshots above look insane I know - Just remember I dont have shoot more often on - Look especially at the first one with 61 chances - it is in my opinion though that longshots has been improved in the game - they score more from them - However I also feel their is way to many longshots - but in this version of sublimity its a weapon in one way or the other - many will go wide or be blocked, but they do so many that you'll see some of them on target where the keeper has problems holding them and one of the strikers will get the rebound - Some longshots go straight into the corner :) - it looks fantastic - the defensive fullback have greatly reduced problems from the wide areas - I'm very happy with that - Possession has been greatly improved and I saw my midfielders sometimes have 130 passes each.

The game crashed on me when I created this version - so The OI's might be wrong, but I think they are close to what I want them to be - they are extremely important in winning back the ball quickly - Don't be surprised if you have 10 shots every 15 minutes - just ignore old match engines where it was an annoyance whenever the players shoot from a distance - This engine wants it to happen so just accept it - though a bit over the top with the amount of it right now.

I recommend that you get b2b with a decent longshot - the same goes for F9's - ofcourse the decision attribute would be good to have as well - but that goes for every player in your team. If you don't have it or can't get it - don't get the runs from it (Diarrea).

In this version of Sublimity it is more important than ever that you come to me and tell me how you go - I need to hear how you go guys - small team big team you name it. The tactic is available at my twitch channel called Weartibus - You'll need to scroll down below the broadcasting window and look for the section called fmbase-Jesaustralia - its very simple - You don't have to say hello, but if you do I'll be a very happy man :)I hope this will bring you much success - Cheers guys!!

Last edited:
First 2 games with the Almost Perfect i won 2-0 home and 3-1 away. Pretty dominant on the stat sheet. Will update furher in the season.

SUBLIMITY 17 - Almost Perfect II - DOWNLOAD

OI's Important:

49d348de6bcf5e2a6f1aa7832bf2319e.png

Results:

08167ea70f674fe276f1df8f89ceea1d.jpg

f1a03fdcf3f9622ff5d939b96da8382e.jpg

c0cbb40bb685a179ae7176b176c9ab32.jpg

6c2770718c32b889866de815525624f6.jpg

Changelist:

CMr/l = B2B
WB's = Defensive FB
F9's = Shoot less often = Neutral
Corners = check them out yourself

Screenshots above look insane I know - Just remember I dont have shoot more often on - Look especially at the first one with 61 chances - it is in my opinion though that longshots has been improved in the game - they score more from them - However I also feel their is way to many longshots - but in this version of sublimity its a weapon in one way or the other - many will go wide or be blocked, but they do so many that you'll see some of them on target where the keeper has problems holding them and one of the strikers will get the rebound - Some longshots go straight into the corner :) - it looks fantastic - the defensive fullback have greatly reduced problems from the wide areas - I'm very happy with that - Possession has been greatly improved and I saw my midfielders sometimes have 130 passes each.

The game crashed on me when I created this version - so The OI's might be wrong, but I think they are close to what I want them to be - they are extremely important in winning back the ball quickly - Don't be surprised if you have 10 shots every 15 minutes - just ignore old match engines where it was an annoyance whenever the players shoot from a distance - This engine wants it to happen so just accept it - though a bit over the top with the amount of it right now.

I recommend that you get b2b with a decent longshot - the same goes for F9's - ofcourse the decision attribute would be good to have as well - but that goes for every player in your team. If you don't have it or can't get it - don't get the runs from it (Diarrea).

In this version of Sublimity it is more important than ever that you come to me and tell me how you go - I need to hear how you go guys - small team big team you name it. The tactic is available at my twitch channel called Weartibus - You'll need to scroll down below the broadcasting window and look for the section called fmbase-Jesaustralia - its very simple - You don't have to say hello, but if you do I'll be a very happy man :)I hope this will bring you much success - Cheers guys!!

Individual training are the same in the first page?
Can you put a player filters? Thank's

Last edited:
It's looking good Jes, but I'm a little worried about the few CCC you make with a big team like Barcelona.

Istis because the playstile is like , playing the all around and then make a longshot?