The link from google doesn't work (Sublimity original)

Just want to say this tactic is obscene with big teams. Been using it with Man United since midway through the second season. 3 Champions Leagues, 2 FA Cups, 3 Leagues, and annihilating everyone. Can be a bit leaky away from home though!

Meant to add screenshots lol. My team has insane talent, but its by far the best tactic I've tried when it comes to pure, beautiful attacking play:

View attachment 123030

View attachment 123029

View attachment 123028

Even when you do get beat (and you will at times!), its normally a typical FM defeat of you dominating, they score with barely any chances:

View attachment 123027

Any other style of screenshots or anything, just ask and I'll take them.

Just want to say this tactic is obscene with big teams. Been using it with Man United since midway through the second season. 3 Champions Leagues, 2 FA Cups, 3 Leagues, and annihilating everyone. Can be a bit leaky away from home though!
Is that v1 or v2?

Is that v1 or v2?

v1. Like all ultra attacking formations, results will be up and down for at least a year as the entire team learns it, uses it etc. Buy the right players, mould the team around it, and it will be devastating. As I say though, I've only tried it with Man United and most formations should work with such a side to some extent, but when the team is up for it, this is the only tactic I've tried (I tried loads when the beta dropped lol) that annihilates sides.

Season before last was when it fully clicked for me as my youth play it too in the u18s and u23s. Can't show match info as doesn't exist anymore:

View attachment 123023

Last season's results (three screenshots as I'm on a 720p laptop):

View attachment 123022

View attachment 123021

View attachment 123018

As I say, do not expect to basically put the tactic into your side and get instant perfect astonishing football. It has to be learned across all levels (youth, u23s and main squad) and be give months to bed in. During that time you will get glimpses of how good it is though, and you'll also get a few hammerings along the way.

Just gone back through my seasons and it was actually November 2016 I first used it lol. I remember as while my own made 4-1-2-3 was doing okay, it was dull as **** to watch. Some results of when I first put it in:

View attachment 123016

Those are the first ten matches, four amazing results, a 3-0 win against Trencin who I'd have beat regardless of formation, a couple of squeaky draws and a lovely battering by Liverpool.

By March that season:

View attachment 123015

And Icardi past four seasons as my main central striker (stats are purely league form):

View attachment 123014

He's gone 62, 62, 52 and so far this season 46 in 29 despite a two and a half month injury.

Last edited:
v1. Like all ultra attacking formations, results will be up and down for at least a year as the entire team learns it, uses it etc. Buy the right players, mould the team around it, and it will be devastating. As I say though, I've only tried it with Man United and most formations should work with such a side to some extent, but when the team is up for it, this is the only tactic I've tried (I tried loads when the beta dropped lol) that annihilates sides.

Season before last was when it fully clicked for me as my youth play it too in the u18s and u23s. Can't show match info as doesn't exist anymore:

View attachment 1083356

Last season's results (three screenshots as I'm on a 720p laptop):

View attachment 1083357

View attachment 1083358

View attachment 1083361

As I say, do not expect to basically put the tactic into your side and get instant perfect astonishing football. It has to be learned across all levels (youth, u23s and main squad) and be give months to bed in. During that time you will get glimpses of how good it is though, and you'll also get a few hammerings along the way.

Just gone back through my seasons and it was actually November 2016 I first used it lol. I remember as while my own made 4-1-2-3 was doing okay, it was dull as **** to watch. Some results of when I first put it in:

View attachment 1083363

Those are the first ten matches, four amazing results, a 3-0 win against Trencin who I'd have beat regardless of formation, a couple of squeaky draws and a lovely battering by Liverpool.

By March that season:

View attachment 1083364

And Icardi past four seasons as my main central striker (stats are purely league form):

View attachment 1083365

He's gone 62, 62, 52 and so far this season 46 in 29 despite a two and a half month injury.
I will be doing my long term save as Utd with this tactic. Had a go with the Betajust to see what the squads like and youth, and I'm very impressed! Can't wait to start my save. Will get rid of Valencia, Young, Fellaini, Romero and Schweinstiger first season. Then look to being in a couple for the u16s and u23s. Then see where I can improve the first team. What did you do with the likes of Memphis, Lingard etc? As this tac don't use wingers.

I will be doing my long term save as Utd with this tactic. Had a go with the Betajust to see what the squads like and youth, and I'm very impressed! Can't wait to start my save. Will get rid of Valencia, Young, Fellaini, Romero and Schweinstiger first season. Then look to being in a couple for the u16s and u23s. Then see where I can improve the first team. What did you do with the likes of Memphis, Lingard etc? As this tac don't use wingers.

Pure wingers all got sold. I tried Depay as part of my front three and he didn't perform so he got offloaded too. I found Rashford, for me, didn't score many as a false 9, but was an assist machine, but I sold him the end of last season for £54mil to PSG (he develops into a cracking player). I trained Mkhi as a CM but he was too defensively weak so sadly had to sell him too.

Essentially you'll need to wheel and deal for 2/3 seasons, so you'll have a couple of problems early season due to a large intake and outgoing of players but once you have your core, and some **** hot youth you're set.

Coming towards the end of the 2020/2021 season this my strongest 11:

View attachment 123009

Laporte broke his leg in his 4th game for the club, hence his ability for the role being lower than they usually would be lol. Had to sell Pogba, Martial and De Gea as Real/Barca unsettled all three and they had a permanent unhappy status. They still performed but I couldn't renew contracts :(

Last edited:
Pure wingers all got sold. I tried Depay as part of my front three and he didn't perform so he got offloaded too. I found Rashford, for me, didn't score many as a false 9, but was an assist machine, but I sold him the end of last season for £54mil to PSG (he develops into a cracking player).

Essentially you'll need to wheel and deal for 2/3 seasons, so you'll have a couple of problems early season due to a large intake and outgoing of players but once you have your core, and some **** hot youth you're set.

Coming towards the end of the 2020/2021 season this my strongest 11:

View attachment 1083370

Laporte broke his leg in his 4th game for the club, hence his ability for the role being lower than they usually would be lol. Had to sell Pogba, Martial and De Gea as Real/Barca unsettled all three and they had a permanent unhappy status. They still performed but I couldn't renew contracts :(
****** Madrid! Gonna go for Passalack from Dortmund for RB with Darmian as cover. Promote Johnstone to rotate with DDG. Promote Tuanzebe and TFM and give them game time. Then for CM I want Weigl and Thiago Mia and Saul. And for STR maybe second season after Zlatan, Rooney are gone go for Dybala and Icardi. Will also look to bring through Williams, Chong, Burkhart, Gomes and Boonen. Got a few youth top prospects to sign also.

****** Madrid! Gonna go for Passalack from Dortmund for RB with Darmian as cover. Promote Johnstone to rotate with DDG. Promote Tuanzebe and TFM and give them game time. Then for CM I want Weigl and Thiago Mia and Saul. And for STR maybe second season after Zlatan, Rooney are gone go for Dybala and Icardi. Will also look to bring through Williams, Chong, Burkhart, Gomes and Boonen. Got a few youth top prospects to sign also.

I'll show you some screenshots of the players you mention if you wish mate :)

Tuanzabe:

View attachment 123008
Was a back-up/rotation player for me when still young, but I got some regens with better potential so shipped him out.

View attachment 123007
Slow developer for me but turned out okay.

I had Tiago Maia! But Everton offered me £40mil and he was just a rotation option so had to snap their hand off!

Williams:
View attachment 123006
Terrible Determination on my save otherwise he'd have been a quality player I think.

Chong:
View attachment 123005
Another slow developer so I let Sheff Wed have him for 2mil and he's done well there

Burkart:
View attachment 123004
Turned out very nicely and scored for fun in the U23s, but I ****** him off by promising him cup games and never played him so he ran down his contract!

Gomes:
View attachment 123003
Got bad feedback a few times with regards to him from coaching staff so I let him go on a free, but he'll end up a 20mil player eventually.

Boonen:
View attachment 123002
Sadly he's **** lol

Borthwick Jackson however...
View attachment 123001
GOD ****!

Boonen

I'll show you some screenshots of the players you mention if you wish mate :)

Tuanzabe:

View attachment 1083371
Was a back-up/rotation player for me when still young, but I got some regens with better potential so shipped him out.

View attachment 1083372
Slow developer for me but turned out okay.

I had Tiago Maia! But Everton offered me £40mil and he was just a rotation option so had to snap their hand off!

Williams:
View attachment 1083373
Terrible Determination on my save otherwise he'd have been a quality player I think.

Chong:
View attachment 1083374
Another slow developer so I let Sheff Wed have him for 2mil and he's done well there

Burkart:
View attachment 1083375
Turned out very nicely and scored for fun in the U23s, but I ****** him off by promising him cup games and never played him so he ran down his contract!

Gomes:
View attachment 1083376
Got bad feedback a few times with regards to him from coaching staff so I let him go on a free, but he'll end up a 20mil player eventually.

Boonen:
View attachment 1083377
Sadly he's **** lol

Borthwick Jackson however...
View attachment 1083378
GOD ****!

Boonen
Cheers mate will see how they do on my save. Then start posting SS when I'm about half way through first season. Really like the look of Moises Kean at Juve and Dorsch and Guardino from Bayern.

Moises Kean is utterly obscene :D I had him for one season but his natural fitness was a 4 lol.

Keep an eye on Colidio:

View attachment 1083381
Cheers mate! What I don't want to do this year is look at all the wonder kid threads etc. Sign them all and waste some of them and ruin my save like on FM16. Ruined it last year for me, which is unusual for me as I tend to play as realistic as possible.

Cheers mate! What I don't want to do this year is look at all the wonder kid threads etc. Sign them all and waste some of them and ruin my save like on FM16. Ruined it last year for me, which is unusual for me as I tend to play as realistic as possible.

Ah fair enough man! I'm the complete opposite lol. Think there's only Shaw and Borthwick Jackson left from the original United squad :D