hi im using Barnet in league 2 1st season i started with a different tactic and it wasnt going well at all then switched to you v1 then your v2...just want to say thanks !!! what a turnaround i was favourite for the sack at one point.....do you think i should change to stabilizer ?

View attachment 1083886

I'm the one saying thank you for using my **** :) - when that is said I will say - check if the stabilizer is fluid for you if you include it - try it out if it is fluid and see what kind of results you get - keep the v2 in your backhand - so you have something to go back too incase of fails. I don't know yet how this will perform on a small scale yet.

Cheers mate & tell me how you go

its full fluid, as ive avoided relegation lol ill give it a go with 5 games left

Sublimity Stabilizer - Suarez 18pl 34 gls - 32 years old

deb7bacf6f70f60d15ca5dd1c434ed90.png

Most consistant defence so far from the sublimity tactics

Cheers guys

Hi all - can't seem to open the twitch link, just get a blank page, can anyone share the tactic?

Fifth game into an RB Leipzig game (my United save was just to get a feel for the game):

View attachment 122436

Annihilation! Projected 15th, we outplayed Dortmund at home (5 clear cut chances) but they beat us 2-0. Very positive football.

Using v1 at home, stabalizer away.

Im going to start a save with villa what tactic out of these will be best for me do you think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok thanks alot, is there closing down on them too, also sorry for asking loads of questions but what is the best working one for a lower league team is there a general consensus on that?

Stabalizer seems to be the most defensively solid, v1 is ultra attacking, v2 is still very attacking but a little better defensively than v1.

Ok thanks alot, is there closing down on them too, also sorry for asking loads of questions but what is the best working one for a lower league team is there a general consensus on that?

If you do lower league management go with the stabilizer and then adjust passing to short on all players - see how you go - if not impressive defensively - adjust down the defline 1 or 2 notches