Wow best tactic so far, playing with AFC i have won 7 in 7 including beating madrid 2-0

Is anyone using v2 yet or are all these results from using v1?

V2 has Normal Defensive line and the full backs cross to near post has been removed.

Individual training?

Do you just assign players to represent the same roles as in the tactic?

Any additional focus for certain players/roles?

I always train players to there specific role. And always sign players that suit the tactic and are able to play roles in the tactic. No good playing wingers at STR or CM etc.

XS7M4Dy.jpg

Opening post has also been updated with these - Cheers

I just wanna say thank you to you guys who have posted your screenshots the last few days - I have updated the OP with most of your results for people to see - When that is said I will be going Live on Twitch Now

Does anyone know if the OIs make a difference or people still using without? Just started my save. Spanked everyone in pre season and Leicester in the Comm Shield as Utd. Then got FMd first game at home to Burnley with a 0-1 loss :( hit the woodwork and had 20+ shots. Just one of those games I guess. Looks promising though!

Works pretty well for me, even in first season. Although I'm using Man Utd and since they have a really strong team from the start it's easy to get good results. Still, they play really well and the only player I've bought is Lacazette.

I will give this tactic a shot with some smaller team, since I really like how the players behave on the field.

View attachment 122636

View attachment 122635

THE STABILIZER - DOWNLOAD HERE

A8BIwCM.jpg

So I threw out the version 2 - I was not happy with that version - the incohesion in the tactic in my opinion are the roles - In the stabilizer I have changed 5 roles and I see much better defensive performances than before - judge for yourself.

I also wanna touch one thing - changing the defensive line is not a magic button that will make everything alright - so claiming you changed the defensive line which lead to better results is a rather vague statement - In this update I used the 1st version of Sublimity 17 and I didn't change the D-line one bit - However the roles are changed to create the balance.

Ask yourself this - If everyone started to play with deeper deflines becourse they are convinced that you have to in order to not conceede - why have the option for a higher defline at all?

I'm not using any OI's - but you can use the common oi's if you like - everything else is as in the Opening post

NhCRbPb.jpg

This one reminds me very much off Sublimity - the one I created for fm16 - just slightly different roles in the midfield and the WB's

Enjoy guys

Nice one! v2 is working amazingly for me at the moment, for some reason my CMs perform way better than v1, but I have players more suited to the RPM role so will defo give it a crack at the start of my 2022/2023 season.

v2 currently has me on course for my best Premier League campaign in this save so far. The one defeat was the opening day of the season as I was bedding in 4 new players:

View attachment 122602

View attachment 122601

Can't say I'm having the same good result in FM17 with this tactic as I did in FM16.

I got off to a pretty good start in the cup. Won my group and got to the semi where I got an early red card when I was 1-0 down on my central defender.

Then I get off to an ever better start in the league, 10 goals in the two first games and only 1 conceded. Great! But after that it's been a real crumble. Can't seem to score and my opponents pretty much score on every chance they get.

The team is fluid in the tactic but I'm gonna try the new tactic when I go into the second half of the season and hopefully I'll see some better results.

PS. It's Swedish in the screenshot, but hopefully you'll get the jist of it. B = Away, H = Home, Allsvenskan = The League, Svenska cupen = the cup and Träningsmatch = friendlys.

hi im using Barnet in league 2 1st season i started with a different tactic and it wasnt going well at all then switched to you v1 then your v2...just want to say thanks !!! what a turnaround i was favourite for the sack at one point.....do you think i should change to stabilizer ?

View attachment 122533

Last edited: