Are you no longer using this tactic Jesaustralia? Any more results/updates? I only ask as i noticed on twitch you were playing a 442..

Definitely not - I was talking to a guy - who was talking about an idea he had - so I was illustrating some ideas for him - nothing i played with - I havent played with a 442 in fm17 unless it was a test - I have a test save i did one day - just testing a formation out and that might have been that though - the test save is also barcelona but a quick save - but not like this save at all - i use it for seeing tendencies - nothing serious :)

I'm all in on the 433 - I'm having suarez close to 80 with about 10-12 matches left - hes a mean machine :)

I will update you for my 2nd season with it - I'll also have to look at other formations, but i'm doing that offline and then if I find something i broadcast it.

I hope I answered your question

Cheers mate :)

I started a carrier without contract and weid reputation. After a bad experience in romanian D2 where I tried many differents tactics I was hired to Dundela in north Ireland D3.

View attachment 123740

I came 4 matchs before the end of the season, the club was 10th. How you can see 4 games - 4 wins :) and I finished 3rd (there is only 22 game in a season)

Naturally the next season I kept Sublimity 17. In my division we are semi-pro and my players haven't contract so 6 players left the club (My best striker too).

See the result:

View attachment 123741

View attachment 123739

I started a carrier without contract and weid reputation. After a bad experience in romanian D2 where I tried many differents tactics I was hired to Dundela in north Ireland D3.

View attachment 1082485

I came 4 matchs before the end of the season, the club was 10th. How you can see 4 games - 4 wins :) and I finished 3rd (there is only 22 game in a season)

Naturally the next season I kept Sublimity 17. In my division we are semi-pro and my players haven't contract so 6 players left the club (My best striker too).

See the result:

View attachment 1082484

View attachment 1082486

Thanks for sharing that mate - that makes me happy to see that it does work with lower quality players - and also prove to me you can create tactics for lesser teams even when you use the mighty FC Barcelona team as the model. I absolute hate when people say but you are barcelona everyone can win with barcelona bla bla bla - But I read the match stats in the games better if I'm using Barcelona as the model simple as that - I know exactly what I need to expect with barcelona in comparison to weston super mare - it makes me feel in control of what im doing using players that should be able to fulfill the duties they are told - I see things clearer using them as the model - its not about winning a title of any sort - its about how they behave as a unit in the match engine - does the AF do as i expect does the supporting midfielders actually support the way i want them too etc etc :)

I'm very happy its working for you mate - I will myself try out lower league teams in about a weeks time i reckon - I want the full game to be updated. I would like to hear how you go further in your carreer as that is very interesting to me.

Cheers mate :)

Hello mate,

I've started with Liverpool and I cant complaint about my league position so Im enjoying the tactic specially the attack (winning against MU away 5-0 :)), my only concern is conceding too much goals specially in the first minutes of the game. Usually the opponent finish the game with 2 3 shots on target and I concede 1 2 goals. The funny thing my CB's always finish with good score around 7.5-8. How the **** is that possible?! :)

Cheers

The next season is difficult to me, I am the best attack but the worst defence. I know this tactic is "to win score one more goal than your oppennent" but there is a limit :(

But maybe it's again because the AI adapt his tactic against me so I will try to rotate with another 4-3-3

Hello mate,

I've started with Liverpool and I cant complaint about my league position so Im enjoying the tactic specially the attack (winning against MU away 5-0 :)), my only concern is conceding too much goals specially in the first minutes of the game. Usually the opponent finish the game with 2 3 shots on target and I concede 1 2 goals. The funny thing my CB's always finish with good score around 7.5-8. How the **** is that possible?! :)

Cheers

the reason is simple match engine is bad and need to be fixed.

the bigest problem are amaters who watch their games in 2d so they canot see what stupid goals are conceding.

so this type of players are not complainin to game creators.

I just want to say it is not tactic problem,most of tactics having same problem and I still didnt see any good defnsive tactic around.

It si not easy job to create good tactic with bad match engine,it is same problem for last 2 years.

Last edited:
The next season is difficult to me, I am the best attack but the worst defence. I know this tactic is "to win score one more goal than your oppennent" but there is a limit :(

But maybe it's again because the AI adapt his tactic against me so I will try to rotate with another 4-3-3

Its not the tactic - its not the defensive line (changing that destroys the tactic - tried it) - Big chance that its the players (that goes for all tactics) - if you got alot of new players they will need a year to adapt (all tactics) - if you lose 1 match theirs a good chance you'll keep losing (that goes for all tactics) - it might be the OI's - Try closing down on ALL positions

I'm about to go through a season with these OI's - tried them in another tactic with success - You can watch what happens live Here - If it improves defence its a success - If attack gets hurt its a fail

Eqayl92.jpg

Cheers guys

This is a fun tactic, at least at home

View attachment 123074View attachment 123073

Not had nearly the same success in away games so far. 1-0 loss to Stoke (very undeserved) and 2-1 win over West Ham (they deserved a draw). Think maybe I'll try playing slightly narrower away from home.

Absolutely amazing attacking though. Feels like some of the 433s in FM2015.

Using the OIs in your previous post, except I added hard tackling to everyone.

Cheers! If this keeps up it'll be a fun FM.

This is a fun tactic, at least at home

View attachment 1083303View attachment 1083304

Not had nearly the same success in away games so far. 1-0 loss to Stoke (very undeserved) and 2-1 win over West Ham (they deserved a draw). Think maybe I'll try playing slightly narrower away from home.

Absolutely amazing attacking though. Feels like some of the 433s in FM2015.

Using the OIs in your previous post, except I added hard tackling to everyone.

Cheers! If this keeps up it'll be a fun FM.

Can you show your transfers? :D Ed Woodward needs help.

been using another tactic from this forum with wba finished 7th and i decided to start new game with hull with tactic from wba save didnt go to plan couldnt win.

first game with this tactic an look what happens

View attachment 123048
problem with cbs subbed at half time both of them and didnt concede

View attachment 123047
previous results with other tactic

i no its only one game but wow

hi. could you post your team instructions please as I cant download the tactic. I play through steam so have no files on my pc to save to :p