In your screen shot i thought i saw Mikki on the right? ;)

This might explain Matas dip in form! i moved him left and never thought about that!

impossible, i never tried Miki on the right side, well.. maybe couple of times when i didn't have any other choice ;).

I will try turning 1 of your tactics to 3-4-3.....

Jes,
This really is a solid tactic, congrats.
I've always been a flat 4-3-3 fan myself, so of course I took your tactic to give it a try with Liverpool.
Made a couple of switches though: 3 CF's up front (2 with Support duties, 1 attack) and went with 2 BBM (keeping the AP though).
These adjustments were mostly made because of my player's traits. My CM's had very poor ratings with their original roles (and even with the Stabilizer version).
Won the League and FA in the first season with my own 4-3-3 version.
Trying out your original tactic in my second season with a couple of tweaks....Icardi 18 goals in 12 games.

Most stable tactic for me. Great work! Lewandowski has 33 goals in 18 Bundesliga games so far!
I usually favour a 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3 wide, but this year those formations just don't work for me :(

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I use the Stabilizer tactic

Last edited:
I'm about to go through a season with these OI's - tried them in another tactic with success - You can watch what happens live Here - If it improves defence its a success - If attack gets hurt its a fail

Just starting using these OIs...wow...two games away at Man city and Chelsea (within 3 days of each other) won 3-1 and 1-0 respectively (playing a Liverpool).

Using the orginal Stabilizer and counter as my away (with above results and subsequent OIs..many thanks!!) I hope this continues :)

Eqayl92.jpg

Cheers guys

Last edited:
Turned those draws from last season to wins.
View attachment 116162 View attachment 116160

Too bad my loser team can't handle finals (or penalties)... I really hate how weak minded the players are in this game (series). If you dont treat them like special needs children it f*cks up their form completely. Batshuayi was on his way to easily being the top scorer but after a deserved fines he lost his form and lost the top scorer title to Icardi (Arsenal).
View attachment 116161

I used the modified Sublimity The Stabilizer. Added PI More Risky Passes to the RPM's. Team shape to Fluid. Used OI's from the assistant or sometimes no OI's.

Also changed the team instructions in match if needed. Mostly for faster tempo and more direct play. Overlapping to early crosses.

Turned those draws from last season to wins.
View attachment 1091250 View attachment 1091252

Too bad my loser team can't handle finals (or penalties)... I really hate how weak minded the players are in this game (series). If you dont treat them like special needs children it f*cks up their form completely. Batshuayi was on his way to easily being the top scorer but after a deserved fines he lost his form and lost the top scorer title to Icardi (Arsenal).
View attachment 1091251

I used the modified Sublimity The Stabilizer. Added PI More Risky Passes to the RPM's. Team shape to Fluid. Used OI's from the assistant or sometimes no OI's.

Also changed the team instructions in match if needed. Mostly for faster tempo and more direct play. Overlapping to early crosses.

Well i think with those players thats a great result - you have to remember that this was created for a top of the line team - so getting an extreme success like this thats really something.

Cheers pal

Switched to this after finding other tactics on here too bad defensively and this is really good. Gone 3 clean sheets in a row after getting a well deserved 2-2 draw away to league leaders arsenal. I'll report back after more games but it's an impressive start. Using the stabiliser.

View attachment 115744
okay, after that result this tactic is for me 'FM17 Diablo tactic', i've been there big big underdog and just look at the result.
first season promotion to serie B, but this was more or less expected,
now second season in serie B and such a start with Serie A team? absolutely magnificent ;).
can't wait for league challenge now, media pred is 18th.. well, i don't think so, at least middle of the table - that's my target.

View attachment 1091771
okay, after that result this tactic is for me 'FM17 Diablo tactic', i've been there big big underdog and just look at the result.
first season promotion to serie B, but this was more or less expected,
now second season in serie B and such a start with Serie A team? absolutely magnificent ;).
can't wait for league challenge now, media pred is 18th.. well, i don't think so, at least middle of the table - that's my target.

Fantastic :) - which version of Sublimity 17 did you use? - I personally experience Width narrow vs Fairly Wide/wide can go either way - I don't believe their is magic to gain in width - I'm not saying you can't be successful with narrow tactics or wide tactics - I'm just saying narrow will not define your success ratio other things are really important too - So all I'm saying is don't put your money on one setting becourse its popular around other threads :) - chance is someone playing as united win 9-0 vs city with the worlds greatest players in a team that is probably highly adapted to a formation like this and will do well on both narrow and wide - for a team with lesser players who typically play a more conservative way - don't be surprised if they get run over with both widths :)

When that is said - did you sign lots of new players? - I find this really important that you are defensive about the amount of players you sign - I think signing to many can fackkkk things up - I bought a great team for Bournemouth and they sucked though being high quality youngsters.

I shall be the first to say though I don't believe in Diablo tactics - atleast not untill I see a 38/38 success ratio preferably with a weaker team. Some of the Sublimity 17 tactics have already been called gamebreakers - though the fm16 version was it much more in my opinion. People forgot about Sublimity 17 and turned their hyped minds somewhere else becourse they maybe lacked the patience - play with it longer than 5 games/friendlies and gave up on it - they might bought to many players - the natural style for the club they managed probably didn't fit their club and so they turned their heads to other potential hyped threads :) - which I don't mind by the way - everyone can create tactics - their are no tactical geniuses in fm anymore - but theirs plenty of bullshit claiming that their ways are the best way - personally I get more and more turned off by this behavior from people inside this forum and from people outside this forum - I'm just glad I'm not one of them - I'm the twitch guy who just had a break from twitch but are planning to come back hopefully to hang out with you guys whos interested - but mostly just to have some fun - to enjoy this at times lovely or frustrating game depending on who you are - who you manage - and how you manage lol

Abbes you have written many wonderful updates in this thread and once again I thank you mate - Its really just lovely to see someone enjoying the game like you - makes me really happy.

Cheers pal/all

Fantastic :) - which version of Sublimity 17 did you use? - I personally experience Width narrow vs Fairly Wide/wide can go either way - I don't believe their is magic to gain in width - I'm not saying you can't be successful with narrow tactics or wide tactics - I'm just saying narrow will not define your success ratio other things are really important too - So all I'm saying is don't put your money on one setting becourse its popular around other threads :) - chance is someone playing as united win 9-0 vs city with the worlds greatest players in a team that is probably highly adapted to a formation like this and will do well on both narrow and wide - for a team with lesser players who typically play a more conservative way - don't be surprised if they get run over with both widths :)
this time, cos my team is weak and players not exactly ready for positions like Roaming Playmaker or False9, i decided to use Counter version.

When that is said - did you sign lots of new players? - I find this really important that you are defensive about the amount of players you sign - I think signing to many can fackkkk things up - I bought a great team for Bournemouth and they sucked though being high quality youngsters.
and yeap, i bought quite lot of players, but.. i don't know if that's making the difference, but most of them are Italian, playing in Italian league with other Italian members, guess barrier language can make some difference to way of playing, at least on the very beginning of season, while ur players are not gelled each other, anyway - so far so good.

I shall be the first to say though I don't believe in Diablo tactics - atleast not untill I see a 38/38 success ratio preferably with a weaker team. Some of the Sublimity 17 tactics have already been called gamebreakers - though the fm16 version was it much more in my opinion. People forgot about Sublimity 17 and turned their hyped minds somewhere else becourse they maybe lacked the patience - play with it longer than 5 games/friendlies and gave up on it - they might bought to many players - the natural style for the club they managed probably didn't fit their club and so they turned their heads to other potential hyped threads :) - which I don't mind by the way - everyone can create tactics - their are no tactical geniuses in fm anymore - but theirs plenty of bullshit claiming that their ways are the best way - personally I get more and more turned off by this behavior from people inside this forum and from people outside this forum - I'm just glad I'm not one of them - I'm the twitch guy who just had a break from twitch but are planning to come back hopefully to hang out with you guys whos interested - but mostly just to have some fun - to enjoy this at times lovely or frustrating game depending on who you are - who you manage - and how you manage lol

and like it was said couple of times - FM is not just bout the tactic, there is plenty of micromanagement things in which when u sucks ur winning ration and achievements will never be as good as someone who knows how to manage the team better than u.
eg. praising players, talking with them about personal issues, keeping morale up, fining them when need to, motivating them with team talks, giving rest when need to, adjusting team training heaviness when need, praising individually player of the match, praising them in the press, and that are just a couple of examples.
i called ur tactic Diablo just by my personal subjective opinion, for fun :), it's obvious there is not anymore Diablo/cheating/exploiting tactics in FM world any more.

Abbes you have written many wonderful updates in this thread and once again I thank you mate - Its really just lovely to see someone enjoying the game like you - makes me really happy.

Cheers pal/all
let me finish next season and i'll come with another update buddy, there is never enough of sharing good results with person who created monster ;).
and don't bother urself with haters or self-confident ******, not just here but generally speaking, there is no point to losing ur precious time for people like this, life's too short for this bullshit mate ;).

Gonna try this in my Vejgaard save at some point. Ser frem til det ;)

Nice to read that you're getting your twitch sessions going again Jes - maybe i should get going with some fm17 saves again.
I hope that you recreate your peacebreak tactic at some point in this years fm(if the 2016 version wont work ofc) had a great run with it last year with Spurs, as you probably remember... yeah I admit it, I like to play with different tactics for different clubs, especially with small or medium teams as some of them just don't have the players needed for a certain tactic.

Om amother note - Sjovt at se lidt dansk på forumet ;)

Nice to read that you're getting your twitch sessions going again Jes - maybe i should get going with some fm17 saves again.
I hope that you recreate your peacebreak tactic at some point in this years fm(if the 2016 version wont work ofc) had a great run with it last year with Spurs, as you probably remember... yeah I admit it, I like to play with different tactics for different clubs, especially with small or medium teams as some of them just don't have the players needed for a certain tactic.

Om amother note - Sjovt at se lidt dansk på forumet ;)

Peacebreaker - I will maybe try and recreate it - but I have my doubts about the inside forwards - how efficient they are in comparrison to other roles like F9's sadly - but I will keep on trying.

Creating something big at the moment I have occupied my mind on my absolute favourite formation - and the good news is - its showing extremely promising results - though I'm not finished trying it out - I feel like I'm holding something back for you guys :D - lots of illogical things going on in it - an attacking mentality - a strong defence - new oi's that seems to kick *** - the best striker role I have seen on fm17 - my favourite midfielder role I have seen on fm17 - High average rate across the board - you feel teased yet? :D - I'm not trying too :D - cause it is what it is - Big words!!!! haha!! - the fun thing is with the setup I should see results like 3-3 4-3 or maybe lose 5-1 - and I don't - you'll see . I just hope I didn't jinx it - I need to continue playing with it before I release it and go back to twitch to show it.

Now I'll be honest the game has really frustrated me - mostly the way I like to play the game has taken a knock - I can't do my favourite thing without getting a hamstring or a broken something - selling & buying is my favourite thing to do :(

Yes I like that their are danes on here too - I think the danish forums are too small for fm though + I ofcourse also appreciates meeting new nationalities - just look at the women I've been dating through the years :D - (I've been traveling the world)

Anyway cheers pal - don't give up on peacebreaker it will be out their in some form at one point :)

Peacebreaker - Maybe it's time to look at something else than IFs for the AM L/R postions, could be a winger or even APs as a crazy choice.

Looking forward to see if your experiment is succesfull, and good luck with the "project :)

Yeah the danish fm forums a too small, so it's nice to see danes showing at forums with a lot of different nationalities :D