So I'm about to go live on twitch showing a really promising tactic a 343 - have beaten chelsea 4-1 drew both Tottenham & Man.City being Bournemouth 1st season - I have some new knowledge about signing players that improves the game experience for me personally - you can buy many new players - as long that they speak the language of the league you are playing in - this is good news especially if you are a smaller team that needs various improvements.

On a more serious note - I have 3 quality game giveaways for those who guess it right - its the christmas hollidays soon and I wanted to do something special for you guys - all you have to do is beeing a follower of Weartibus - and guess the amount of goals these 3 players will score individually coming the end of the season - players are: Callum Wilson - Leigh Griffiths - Afobe - You enter 3 competitions so in reality you can win all 3 games - I can also say I found some new exciting music to add to the stream - which I hope will help enhance the stream.

XMAS Special Live on Twitch - NOW!!!!

Hey mate, just to let you know I'm having great success with your Sublimity Counter. Will post results once I finish the season. Excellent work!

The 343 is amazing. I've cleaned up on my new spurs save, buying UK talent ready for brexit.

Jes could you be tempted to add screens of some of the other tactics of yours, those listed on twitch, in your other category? Seeing the layout on the positions can be usefull choosing a tactic for a specific club :)

Jes could you be tempted to add screens of some of the other tactics of yours, those listed on twitch, in your other category? Seeing the layout on the positions can be usefull choosing a tactic for a specific club :)

If I find a gap I will - I just feel it has to be in a new thread isolated from Sublimity - and maybe some of those should really have their own thread instead of a combined thread - me offering those tactics at twitch is just like an extra service for you guys - giving you as much quality content as possible - so its not just a twitch channel where I scream and shout at the players :D

But I can see the appeal in images :) - maybe I will do that later

Cheers mate

Bournemouth end of Season 2 on twitch now - Also 3 lucky winners of the amount of goals competition for Griffiths - Wilson - Afobe - All sold by the way :D - Bournemouth has progressed through to the 2nd round of the CH league and we will kick of the stream playing Real Madrid - Its been a tough start in S2 the reason why I didn't want you guys to go through that tedious TV - we bought lots of new players several that didn't speak the language - that really hurt the team in the beginning - however they 've started to play better and are also in it for the championship in the premier - at the moment Southampton no 1 with 10 games to go - anything can happen.

Watch it all live on Twitch HERE

Cheers guys

If I find a gap I will - I just feel it has to be in a new thread isolated from Sublimity - and maybe some of those should really have their own thread instead of a combined thread - me offering those tactics at twitch is just like an extra service for you guys - giving you as much quality content as possible - so its not just a twitch channel where I scream and shout at the players :D

But I can see the appeal in images :) - maybe I will do that later

Cheers mate

Hey mate, maybe some of those tactics needs a new thread, that's for you to decide, after all it's your work and time spend on it. It's a really nice extra service you're doing on the twitch channel, but a few screens or even a thread may get more people on the twitch channel, to find and possible use more of your tactics - people won't find them if they don't go to the twitch channel :)

Cheers mate

Hi guys - in case you didn't know - an update is ready to install on your computer - so if you are in the game itsself it won't update before you quit - lots of changes has been made - So in case the tactic you are using suddenly works less efficient the below changes might be affecting that. Cheers

FOOTBALL MANAGER 17 - UPDATE 17.2.0

====================================================

STABILITY & PERFORMANCE
- Fixed rare instances of crash on continue
- Fixed lag when browsing inbox

GAMEPLAY
- Fixed issue in Austrian leagues which prevented staff in certain roles from being appointed
- Adjusted German players willingness to move clubs
- Fixed issue where players asked to be removed from the transfer list, but were not
- Adjusted payments received for players they had offered out on loan
- Adjusted likelihood of user in charge of an international team being offered club role
- Fixed rare examples of players complaining about being left out of continental squads for rounds they are unavailable for
- Fixed incorrect strings on promise panel related to different context promises to accept bids for players
- Fixed rare contradictory inbox items regarding promises not being met
- Added unhappiness reason to list of players supporting/against a manager in group unhappiness meetings
- Fixed rare example of a player not becoming happy again after playing more following a first team football unhappiness
- Improved AI squad building in salary cap leagues
- Fixed issue where user couldn't postpone game due to large number of international call ups in MLS
- Fixed hotseat issue where holidaying one manager past a match, also continued the other manager past their match
- Fixed issue where user cannot add players/confirm squad for national U23s
- Fixed issue where user is incorrectly asked about facing newly appointed manager
- Fixed various issues with records
- Fixed derby question appearing for non-derbies
- Fixed various odds issues
- Adjusted effect of training intensity on injuries
- Fixed examples of league enforced stadium upgrades going wrong
- Improved Tottenham’s attendances when switching grounds

MATCH AI (v1703)
- Improved implementation of Inverted Wing Back role
- Fixed shots which were also free kicks not displaying as Set Pieces on chalkboard
- Fixed rare case of match getting stuck after ball is thrown out of play
- Fixed example of a player clearing rather than throwing
- Improved mentality of teams down to 10 players
- Fixed issue where injured players from AI teams sometimes don't get substituted when injured during a goal
- Fixed ball going through ad-hoardings
- Fixed issue with the match incident thinking the pen shootout goal was own goal
- Fixed rare issue with player being treated on side line being used for offside decisions
- Fixed inability to alter closing down setting for certain role/duty combinations
- Improved instance of referee and carded player not facing each other
- Fixed rare instance of dribbling past opponent commentary being used inappropriately
- Fixed instances of player incorrectly being considered to have made a mistake
- Fixed rare instance of inappropriate commentary for a free kick
- Fixed instances of player being considered to have performed a dribble too soon after controlling the ball
- Fixed instance where we would skip to dead time before a red card occurred
- Fixed ghost goal example
- Fixed deflections not being accounted for properly
- Fixed keeper handling and judgement bugs
- Improved outfield player judgement of ball AI
- Made keeper use strongest side for throw outs where possible
- Fixed a handball mistake/chalkboard event being assigned to a goalkeeper who was inside their own area
- Improved distance a player can be offside for a disallowed goal to be deemed "controversial"
- Fixed keeper bug where he could deflect it in same slice as save causing own goal
- Fixed subs being subbed off too early in case of a red card
- Improved instances where Key Passes were not recorded
- Fixed issue with assistant manager not following user's instructions when user holidays match and ticks use formation + use current team when possible

GRAPHICS
- Improvements to stadium appearances
- Adjusted Grass/Synthetic pitches to appear in same way as standard grass pitches
- Fixed issue with substituted player appearing sat on the field rather than on the bench
- Fixed issue with player who has been subbed on to the field briefly appearing to be wearing tracksuit rather than playing kit
- Fixed issue with players not wearing long sleeve shirts/under layers
- Fixed issue where linesman flag would flash in the centre circle

USER INTERFACE
- Fixed manager profile reverting to default setup
- Various cosmetic fixes to the light skin
- Fixed issue on conversation history panel which prevented users from scrolling through previous chats
- Fixed issue with match formation widget not updating when players swapped

COMPETITIONS
- Fixed rare issue where certain leagues wouldn't schedule after season turnover
- Fixed issue with Bulgarian league playoff
- Fixed Chinese league registration rules
- Fixed Home/Away games imbalance after Scottish Premier League split
- Fixed French Ligue 1 prize money
- Fixed loaned in players not being able to play in Swiss Cup
- Fixed issue with regionalisation in Swedish Second Division
- Fixed Betfred Cup prize money
- Fixed Israeli Toto Cup schedule and teams in correct groups
- Correct Belgian clubs now qualify for European competitions
- Improved scheduling for Belgian, Russian and Ukrainian clubs in European competitions
- Fixed issue where we were not taking the strongest line up for Portuguese Cup Competitions

IN GAME EDITOR
- Fixed issue when editing person who had Manager or Asst Manager attributes
- Fixed issue editing players with fog of war active including changing preferred foot
- Fixed loans not showing in player history

PRE GAME EDITOR
- Fixed new season not being scheduled when using a valid German lower league Editor file
- Fixed issue verifying advanced rules in languages other than English
- Fixed various crashes and errors on files submitted to us
- Fixed editing nation tax rules
- Fixed some issues with editing club continental rules
- Fixed a few issues to do with kit editing
- Fixed issue where large files could cause a freeze during game set up
- Fixed real results extracting incorrectly
- Fixed crash editing rivalries
- Fixed a few nations which were set up incorrectly in basic rules
- Fixed instances of seasons not scheduling in files submitted to us
- Fixed issue with certain files failing verification checks incorrectly
- Fixed several issues with implementing a salary cap in leagues
- Fixed issue with League Championship Playoff end dates
- Fixed transfer window changes not extracting to the game correctly

NETWORK GAMES
- Disabled non-admins from being able to remove clients from network games
- Fixed issue whereby users sometimes couldn’t view replays

naaah, not now when am doing great in Serie A with Parma... daaaamn!

How can you guys tell? - you'll need to test that thoroughly and not judge it on 1 match - infact what I'm seeing is a higher defensive consistancy - I can imagine it improves the tactics all 5 of them - perhaps closer to what it was back in fm16 and that would be a great thing.

I think the new update can only be for the better - a more enjoyable football manager

Cheers

How can you guys tell? - you'll need to test that thoroughly and not judge it on 1 match - infact what I'm seeing is a higher defensive consistancy - I can imagine it improves the tactics all 5 of them - perhaps closer to what it was back in fm16 and that would be a great thing.

I think the new update can only be for the better - a more enjoyable football manager

Cheers
not too many games yet, but so far i don't see any big difference in counter version, just won with Inter away 1-3 in TIM Cup. so far so good. few stupid draws which i probably would turn to win with previous patch, but i can't judge nothing yet, too early.

Cheers

The reason may be that every time people see the word; New Patch - they're going ohh no we are screwed now, because of how some patches the last few years has killed tactics or changed a solid tactic to something not suitable for even lower leauge teams.