Joe Cole signs contract with Arsenal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I very much doubt this, theres nothing on bbc or skysports!

havent seen it on any other site yet, so im skeptical

Ah Goal.com. The site that reported Di Maria has signed for Madrid, then again month after reported Di Maria has signed for Madrid. So in a month Di Maria signed twice for madrid. :O

I reckon he has.

On a free transfer and Arsenal wanted him.

Is that the same goal.com that on the 5/6/10 said that barcelona were going to sign angel di maria

If this is true , it`s good deal for Arsenal , free agent , can play anywhere upfront , i think he`ll link well with arshavin and persie in the attack

Ballack and Joey left. .
Miroslav Stoch also left
Deco will leave for sure

A summer clearout of the club or what?

it said the other day that Chelsea are nearly agreeing terms with a new contract with Joe Cole.

Hope this is a done deal, and it is exactly the kind of shrewd deal you would expect Wenger to do. I hope his niggling injuries don't cause a problem.

if its not on Sky Sports News, it hasn't happened yet

Doubt anything will happen with Cole untill after the world cup.

I've read this story on ArsenalInsider and now goal.com.

I'll be very suprised and slightly disappointed if Joe Cole has been in contract discussions the day before England's opening game in South Africa. I think he will join Arsenal but now seems like a stupid time to sign a contract.

I knew it wouldn't be true when i seen which website revealed it...Well, not true yet at least

Stop ruining my hopes/ if goal.com says he has then he has. Let's just leave it!!!

edit: :'(

Well the article says, that a contract will be signed after the World Cup only after J.Cole has passed a stringent medical at Arsenal to make sure he is up to scratch fitness wise. So he hasn't actually signed, but a deal is in place. I wouldn't trust Goal.com though, they said in January that Chamakh had agreed a move to Liverpool.

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

also sorry bit off topic, joss what subjects are you doing for AS?

Status
Not open for further replies.