Joe vs Rage Against the machine

Joe vs Rage

• Joe Mcelderry

Votes: 15 23.4%
  • Rage Against The Machine

Votes: 49 76.6%

• Total voters
Honestly I think Joe should get number 1, although I dont like the song hes released I think the people that are criticising him dont realise that hes only 18, and has come from having relatitevly little, to being given the opportunity to gain a vast amount of fame and wealth. For people to attempt to limit the opportunity given to him due to anger towards Simon Cowell is stupid. Why try and get a song like RATM to number one at christmas, it has about as much to do with christmas as the olympics, In other words, **** all! I would see the merits in trying to promote a christmas song to number 1 at christmas, but really, before xfactor, the things at number 1 at christmas were rubbish like 'Bob the builder'. I mean come on.

I probably would have bought the 'alternative song' had it have been a festive song such as The Pogues' Fairytale of New York, or hadn't already had a copy of RATM's first album.

Honestly I think Joe should get number 1, although I dont like the song hes released I think the people that are criticising him dont realise that hes only 18, and has come from having relatitevly little, to being given the opportunity to gain a vast amount of fame and wealth. For people to attempt to limit the opportunity given to him due to anger towards Simon Cowell is stupid. Why try and get a song like RATM to number one at christmas, it has about as much to do with christmas as the olympics, In other words, **** all! I would see the merits in trying to promote a christmas song to number 1 at christmas, but really, before xfactor, the things at number 1 at christmas were rubbish like 'Bob the builder'. I mean come on.

What the **** does a Miley Cyrus cover got to do with Xmas? X-Factor for that matter?

Get Steel Panther's Sexy Santa up there tbh. Or Spinal Tap's Christmas With The Devil.

What the **** does a Miley Cyrus cover got to do with Xmas? X-Factor for that matter?

Get Steel Panther's Sexy Santa up there tbh. Or Spinal Tap's Christmas With The Devil.

I didnt say it does. lalala.

Honestly I dont care, I just dont see why everyone seems to have a problem with X factor. If it wasnt on what would you watch?

I didnt say it does. lalala.

Honestly I dont care, I just dont see why everyone seems to have a problem with X factor. If it wasnt on what would you watch?

i don't watch telly, i don't own one. Anyway, i'm usually out with my mates, studying or working out in the gym.

Yes its widely accepted that it takes 10,000 hours to perfect something. Also at least RATM wrote their own song.

Lets be honest. Who the **** cares? I don't watch X Factor and I heard Joe's terrible song and I prefer RATM's song even though I disagree with the lyrics and message of the song and band. So overall I don't think either deserve to win as they are all untalented bastards.

RATM are ****.

The Climb is a faggoty song.

I don't really care who gets it to be honest, I prefer The Climb personally though.

I'm glad it's not the X-factor again. The X-factor songs are always ***** and the show in general is ******* ****.

If anderson was singing the climb though, your outlook would be very different Mr.Boyd

Pop chart victory for Rage Against Cowell's mass produced music Machine, back to orginal Talented music and songwriting I say! That is all.

What a joke.

A load of people joing a group trying to say ' We think for ourselves we will not listen to Simon Cowell!!!!' But all they do is listen to another bloke and download a song not because they lik it just because this other bloke has told them too what is the diffrence? Simo Cowell is still a rich man nothing has changed jsut showed that alot of people are easilly lead.

And the great thing is Joe will have more number ones than RATM ever will so is nothing victory just a sad sad day for music.

I love the way everyone pretends there not interested in X Factor when we know that most people watch the opening episodes with all the ***** people.

No one is 'too cool' for the X Factor in my opinion.