Joe vs Rage Against the machine

Joe vs Rage

• Joe Mcelderry

Votes: 15 23.4%
  • Rage Against The Machine

Votes: 49 76.6%

• Total voters
My point was tat the public who did nto want be tolf the Xmas number one chose a humber one they were told to pick!!! That is sad they think they are orignal but they it was the same as picking X factor song. ANd in my opnion Joe's song is more pleasent to listen to than RATM

Whatever mate not arguing.

Your not taking my pint your twisting it to your own means. Hope you enjoy RATM as number one hoep they have many more Number one hits, I am sure they will.
Fine then. Wierd how you had a go at me for avoiding a question when it seems to be your speciality.

Why is it that you so object to a campaign winning Number one fo RATM but are fine with the fact that for the past four years the only reason X-factor was number one was that fans of the show bought it due to watching the show for a few months whether it was good or not?

They both boil down to a single acheiving success irrespective of whether it was good or not due to a campaign. But only one annoys you.

Last edited:
Did I say only one annoys me? No i did not. I also did not say I did not object to previous X Factort winners becoming number one, assuming again , **** ******* *****. I object due the fact that people like yourself cannot see that Joe worked hard over the past few months to win the X Factor and he got jacked by an interent campaign, I am not saying RATM did not work hard but I am saying their number one came about duet to campaign rather than there hard work over the past few months do you see that?

Did I say only one annoys me? No i did not. I also did not say I did not object to previous X Factort winners becoming number one, assuming again , **** ******* *****. I object due the fact that people like yourself cannot see that Joe worked hard over the past few months to win the X Factor and he got jacked by an interent campaign, I am not saying RATM did not work hard but I am saying their number one came about duet to campaign rather than there hard work over the past few months do you see that?
So, winning the x-factor gives you the right to be number one? I'm sure he has worked hard but at the end of the day that does not mean he should be number one. And of course they haven't worked hard in the past few months. The song is from 1992, anf i'm sure in 1992 they worked hard to produce this song and i'm sure before that they worked hard to get as good as they are with their respective instruments. And joe worked hard to win the x-factor and he did. That does not mean he should be handed the number one an a plate.

Could you stop getting so annoyed that i have assumed a few things alright. From what you have said the things i assumed seemed plausible. And you yourself assumed i had bought the RATM track and called me sad.

So, winning the x-factor gives you the right to be number one? I'm sure he has worked hard but at the end of the day that does not mean he should be number one. And of course they haven't worked hard in the past few months. The song is from 1992, anf i'm sure in 1992 they worked hard to produce this song and i'm sure before that they worked hard to get as good as they are with their respective instruments. And joe worked hard to win the x-factor and he did. That does not mean he should be handed the number one an a plate.

Could you stop getting so annoyed that i have assumed a few things alright. From what you have said the things i assumed seemed plausible. And you yourself assumed i had bought the RATM track and called me sad.

I am not getting annoyed I am just writing and responding.

I also feel you are respondiong to me in this due to the fact you feel I ruined your mate Max's story. TBH this is pointless arguement I ahve my feelings and you have yours you feel it should have been number one I feel it shouldn't have end of

I am not getting annoyed I am just writing and responding.

I also feel you are respondiong to me in this due to the fact you feel I ruined your mate Max's story. TBH this is pointless arguement I ahve my feelings and you have yours you feel it should have been number one I feel it shouldn't have end of
:$ I'm not responding because you ruined max's thread.
You seem pretty annoyed. You called me sad.:O
fair enough.

:$ I'm not responding because you ruined max's thread.
You seem pretty annoyed. You called me sad.:O
fair enough.

Whatever did not ruin I asked a question, I did not ruin that is being melodramatic.

End of. Sad was harsh word was drunk last night while on here mate so apolgise for that

I read on ITN this morning that RATM are on Sony as well any way. So it doesn't make a jot of difference who went to number one. Sony still made all the money. Fools.

Was just about to post this. :) Cowell is under the Sony umbrella and is paid when Sony have a no.1 hit so he is still making money.

Was just about to post this. :) Cowell is under the Sony umbrella and is paid when Sony have a no.1 hit so he is still making money.

Cowell doesn't own Sony BMG, he owns Syco, a completely separate subsidiary of Sony to Epic, RATM's record label. So he doesn't see a penny.

Thank god I'm sick of cheesy songs allways getting number 1.

Thank **** that awful song didn't go to number,