Joey Barton Caught Punching Pedersen

• Thread starter Thread starter DMF
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 81
  • Views Views 5K
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes definately, but I was stating that because he is Joey Barton, people do not need to blow it out of proportion. He deserves a normal ban or fine for violent conduct!​

Exactly. He should be getting a normal ban for Violent conduct not taking into consideration his past reputation. He has taken lot of stick against Wolves but he managed it very well. He is clearly a changed man.

If it had been any other player then the knives will not be as sharp as they are for Joey Barton. Yes he has hit someone and will probably get a ban but I still think others will be calling for a longer ban just because it is Joey Barton and for what he has done previously.

EDIT. Personally I hate the guy but as I said others will be calling for him to be hung, drawn and quartered just because of his name.
he will get a 4-5 game ban, because he is Joey barton, in the same way he got kicked to shreds against wolves, and ended up with a yellow card, when wolves should have 2-3 players sent off.

i actually think Pedersen made the most of it, but because it's Joey Barton, everyone has to blow it out of proportion...

i actually think Pedersen made the most of it, but because it's Joey Barton, everyone has to blow it out of proportion...
just been on 606, there are people comparing it to the cantona kick and asking for an 8 month ban oO)

hahaa, that is ludacris, it was not anything like that :wub:

Should get a three match ban and nothing more in my opinion :)

Was quite funny though.

In the EPL I dont think so, I dont understand why one player will injure another and then get a red card, its not naivety as in the EPL I doubt players will go so low, obviously if Joey Barton had been punched u would be singing another tune

Think we all wouldnt mind joey barton getting a piece of his own medcine, i really have no time for him and he should be banned from playing.

Think we all wouldnt mind joey barton getting a piece of his own medcine, i really have no time for him and he should be banned from playing.

Grow up please. He just lashed out and perhaps shouldn't have done it. He has calmed his act down a lot and no-one should be banned from playing for something this minor.

Both are violent conduct ffs.

Yes, no one takes seriously yet some ****** quoted me and type someone that makes sense to only biased supporters,

I never said he should be handed any extra match ban, but to say punching is same as tackling or elbowing is delusion and needs to get head checked.

Oops. Green name..

I never said it was the same as tackeling them, but elbowing them yes.

Elbowing someone in the face, on purpose, is just as bad as punching someone.

You really need to sort yourself out. Even if I didn't have a green name, I would say your views are retarded, that is a **** excuse to use when losing an argument. Maybe next time, take 5 mins to think about what your about to type, so you make more sense, because honestly...

Yes, no one takes seriously yet some ****** quoted me and type someone that makes sense to only biased supporters,

The **** are you talking about?

Only you could think of that Dunc..

Personally I'd be calling for more than 3 match ban for anyone who, completely unprovoked punches someone in the ribs. Of course being Joey Barton makes it seem worse and I don't agree with a points deduction, but this doesn't really "happen quite often" - when it does, players are punished - 'handbags' happen fairly often, but pushing and shoving is different to actually punching someone...

Now, now... let's not distort the truth.

Joey snapped, it happens its the kind of person he is but it shouldn't overshadow his brilliant start to the season.

Besides, we're newcastle, we've always <3'd tw*ts as long as they have ability

Should just be a 3 game ban I would say. Not as serious as some of the things we see in football.

Give him a 3 game ban. Get on with it. Although because its Barton, he will get a 6349 game ban for a punch.

I think the scariest thing about it was the anger in Barton's face when he turned round. How someone can lose it over what was literally the slightest brush of shoulders is beyond me. He should receive a higher ban because it was completely unprovoked. To have a player that will react so angrily on the football pitch, will literally scare other players into taking a backseat against him, maybe not challenging for a ball in apprehension of him lashing out.

I was just starting to like him again, until he got that stupid haircut and now this.

I never said it was the same as tackeling them, but elbowing them yes.

Elbowing someone in the face, on purpose, is just as bad as punching someone.

You really need to sort yourself out. Even if I didn't have a green name, I would say your views are retarded, that is a **** excuse to use when losing an argument. Maybe next time, take 5 mins to think about what your about to type, so you make more sense, because honestly...

The **** are you talking about?

Losing an argument? Retarded views? If anything you saying punching someone is same as tackling is retarded. Anyways i didnt even start argument, i agreed with you except for one part. Maybe i used wrong choice of words. Thats it. Bottomline is i said Barton deserves only 3 match ban,

Oh just that i didnt agree with you on one part and i said completely wrong riled you up? oO)

I agree it was wrong choice of words, but you are worked up very easily for that.

I know i make sense. Thank you i dont need any certification.

oh dear, and I thought he had sorted his act out a bit! It was out of order, but I'd be embarrassed if I was MGP - you'd think it was a hatton punch the way he went down.

I can see a 4-5 match ban though

He punched someone for god's sake, that has probably never happened in the EPL for sometime, although I do not think he should be off lighlty, he deserves a 5 match-ban, I dont quite understand why all of u are saying that just because he is Joey Barton he gets mistreated, then in that analogy if Lampard punches someone he should only get a one match-ban cos he is Lampard, this is the ind of things u see in the likes of Italy and Turkey football matches, hooligasim has no place in football, even in my Youth Team everyone is mature enough not to go punch someone

Dunc I think you've got to take into account that this site is for people all over the world, who aren't all going to be able to speak as fluent English as yourself or I.

:S
Losing an argument? Retarded views? If anything you saying punching someone is same as tackling is retarded. Anyways i didnt even start argument, i agreed with you except for one part. Maybe i used wrong choice of words. Thats it. Bottomline is i said Barton deserves only 3 match ban,

Oh just that i didnt agree with you on one part and i said completely wrong riled you up? oO)

I agree it was wrong choice of words, but you are worked up very easily for that.

I know i make sense. Thank you i dont need any certification.

mate people mostly get lashed upon cos of their choice of words, no matter what u think.. Its kind of stupid that you insulted Dunc in a way by saying that since he is a moderator he will definelty have an ego:S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back