Joey Barton Caught Punching Pedersen

• Thread starter Thread starter DMF
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 81
  • Views Views 5K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he is abit fired up about the Boxing this weekend lol.

I said "Wrong choice of words" which i think you have ignored. And your follwing reply hardly made any sense too with few personal insults.

I made it clear that, I agree with your post except for some part. Yes, i shouldn't have used dismissive words, but being a mod your reply was lame. You took it way too personally.

Nothing more from me on this.

I feel my reply was vaild and had some good points, nothing in it would I take back, or change. Indeed, you may feel you used the wrong choice of wording, but personally, I feel that the post justified the response it got, and was certainly not 'lame' and made sense. On the personal insults, I agree they were probably not needed, but that does not mean I don't stand by them.

Rather compaing the incident to the Pepe incident, you should have compared it to the Ferdinand incident, as stated by Jack, above, as these are much more similar.

Anyway, this thread has been far from good, I admit, I am partly to blame. I suggest people move on, and will will continue this conversation when/if he gets his ban.

Any more issues on the matter, feel free to PM me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back