Pr1cey17

Reaction score
As i have started many Manager stories and only one has really taken off ive decided to do a story with a twist this time, i guess you could call it a 'Player Story'. Ive created my name-sake 'John Price' on editor and given him ratings based on my own strengths and weaknesses, he has great potential but is by no means a world beater and my story will be strictly about his progress in the footballing world from free agent, hopefully to legend!!

Rules;

- The player doesnt have all '20' stats at the beggining and has strengths in the same areas as i did as a player.
- I will monitor and document his progress as i watch him along side my own managerial game.
- I may never manage the player as it would be bias.

Let me know what you think guys... Any suggestions would be great as im not sure how it will turn out.

22 July 2012
Price Signs Youth Forms With QPR

View attachment 326403 View attachment 326424 View attachment 326443

QPR have secured the signing of very promising 14 year old Englishman John Price today signing an initial 3 year youth contract that will keep him at the club until the age of 17. Many top flight clubs were vying for the signature of the young striker who can also play down either wing but it was the hoops who secured his services. Billy Evans was quick to release a statement on behalf of the club that stated'

' The fans recognised the players ambition and desire to progress and are firmly behind the signing'

Its believed that Harry Redknapp is kean to involve the youngster in his squad for the upcoming pre season games and the 14 year old will be hoping his debut wont be too far away.

Last edited:
Price Impresses during Pre Season

New QPR youngster had a pre season to remember making his debut for both the QPR first team and the England under 19's. Price had to wait for his chance though sitting on the bench for the first 3 friendlies before coming on in the 84th minute in their final friendly against Turkish Giants Galatasary. An action packed debut saw him get 3 chances and hit the target with two of them. Redknapp was said to be very pleased with his young Englishmans impact.

View attachment 326452

As well as putting in a man of the match performance in one of his three Reserve team friendlies he also made his debut for the England under 19 squad in a game against Italy under 19's. Price started up front for the Engand youth team before being subbed just before half time., he was awarded the man of the match award for the game laying on two goals for his teamates.

Price will no doubt be a regular reserve team player for QPR this season, but the youngster who turns 15 next month will be looking for an opportunity to make his full debut.

Brilliant mate will follow..I always wanted a game brought out like this!

Brilliant mate will follow..I always wanted a game brought out like this!

Thanks mate, wanted him to join a lower league team at first but guess his potential is too high for that.

18th August 2012
Price Scores First Career Goal For Hoops Ressies

View attachment 326515

John Price's first career goal came against lower league Haybridge in a reserves friendly match. Price scored his goal after 21 minutes of the match in which QPR went onto lose 2-1. It will be a memorable moment for the 14 year old striker and he will be hoping that there will be many more to come. Price is yet to make a competitive appearance for the reserve team but will be hoping to do so in the near future.

I like this idea, I made my own player in editor with the potential ability there but input no stats to see how things would go, never really worked out so never made a story of it. Good luck with this though.

7th October 2012
Price Draws Plaudits For Hoops Under 18's

View attachment 326531

Young QPR striker John Price is starting to make a name for himself around the lower levels of the English games having put in a number of key performances for the reserves and under 18's. Despite the loss to Brentford Under 18's Price picked up both a goal and the Man of the match award.

Price has now contributed 5 goals and an assist this season for the QPR second and third strings. At the age of just 15 the englishman looks set to have a big future in the game.

I like this idea, I made my own player in editor with the potential ability there but input no stats to see how things would go, never really worked out so never made a story of it. Good luck with this though.

Yeah i gave him great potential and then gave stats which i would rate myself, strengths being pace, finishing, workrate etc... and weaknesses like heading and stuff. Going well so far.

25th October 2012
Training Ground Injury Halts Price Progress

15 year old striker John Price's progression at QPR was cut short today after he sustained a serious injury on the training ground. Price Broke his shoulder in a collision with strong centre back Taylor Permenter as he landed heavily on his left side. The initial diagnosis is that Price will miss a month of football but dependant on his recovery rate this could be more.

Price will be dissapointed as he was just starting to hit form, scoring 6 times in 13 appearances this season.

Price Nets First England Under 19 Goal

View attachment 326550

In a season of firsts for John Price, he has added to his first goal for QPR's lower ranks by bagging a goal for Englands junior team in only his 2nd appearance. Price scored in the 46th minute of Englands 3 nil win over finland. Price has now figured 3 times for the under 19's playing in all but one of their games since signing for QPR, missing the Israel game through injury.

18th March 2013
Sweet And Sour For Price

View attachment 326570

On a cold night in March the cold hand of the footballing gods swept down on young striker John Price. The QPR under 18's striker warmed up a cold crowd with a virtuoso display as he put colchester to the sword with 2 first half goals. Price continued to impress into the second half and was unlucky not to claim his first ever hat trick. But a solid game turned sour after 82 minuted when Price picked up an injury to his heel that will see him sidelined for upto 2 weeks.

QPR fans are starting to talk about Price's potential and are looking forward to seeing him pull on the first tem shirt in years to come, the 15 year old has scored 15 times in 26 games this season at reserve and youth level and is said to be excited at his future with the hoops.

Curtain Closes on Price's Debut Season

View attachment 326573

John Price has enjoyed a debut season at QPR this season, scoring goals and creating excitement around Loftus Road and amongst fans and staff members alike. During the first season Price became the youngest ever player to play a friendly game for QPR coming off the bench to feature against Galatasary for the final 10 minutes. Although that was Price's only first team appearance in his first season he did go on to feature in 8 of England under 19's 9 games during the year scoring twice and creating 3 goals for his team-mates.

View attachment 326574 View attachment 326575

Price made 13 appearances for QPR's under 18 team in their group 2 group B charge sacoring 12 times, creating one goal and picking up 6 man of the match awards along the way. Despite the fact the team only finished 7th in the league Price was the second top scorer behind Derby's hot prospect Mason Bennett, and topped the man of the match rankings.

View attachment 326576

Price's involvment with the under 18's meant that his Reserve team games were more sparse than he would have liked. He made a total of 13 appearances, scoring 5 times and creating the same amount of goals for his teamates. The QPR reserve team were able to finish 4th in the league and Price will be hoping that he will feature more in the reserves next season.

Career/Season Statistics

AppsGoalsAssists Avg Rating
QPR First Team1007.1
QPR Reserves13557.36
QPR Under 18's131217.33
England Under 19's8237.19
Total351997.25

2012/13 was a dream come true for Price, signing for his first professional team and making his first team debut for the club in their final friendly. Price netted 19 goals in 35 games in his first season and at the age 15 he will be looking to add to that tally in the years to come. Although Price didnt make any full professional first team appearances for QPR or England this season he has begun to make a name for himself, he is definately a talent to look out for.

How do you think Price performed in his first season?

Following! Brilliant Idea look forward to seeing him progress!

This looks amazing. Will definitely follow.