Price Looks Towards The New Season

View attachment 327046View attachment 327047View attachment 327040

Development 2013 to 2014

Just over two years ago John Price was a non league footballer playing for Scarborough Athletic Under 18's, at the age of 14 he was playing 4 years above his age group and making a name for himself in and around his area. Now John Price has nearly 100 games at youth, reserve and first team level under his belt, as well as 19 caps at under 19 and 21 level for England.

2014/15 will in fact be John Price's biggest season to date as on the 16th September he will turn 17 and sign a professional contract. Although Price is a QPR player there is specualtion that other teams will try and persuade him to move to pastures new, Price said the following on the subject;

'This is going to be a very important season for me, i need to make sure im at the right team to ensure i develop as a footballer and make sure i lay the right foundations for the future. I believe QPR can give me that base to build from but i will be looking at any offers on the table'.

Needless to say a few people at QPR will be looking at these comments and hoping they can persuade Price to stay at Loftus road.

Last edited:
nice stuff mate :) unfortunately QPR have the worst youth and training facilities in the EPL, even worse than some Championship teams! I managed them for 8 seasons recently!

will follow this! good luck

Price Involved In Pre Season

View attachment 327041
View attachment 327042 View attachment 327043

John Price made 3 appearances amongst the first teams pre season preperation for the new season. Price was involved in all 5 games for the first team during pre season, coming off the bench in 2, starting the draw with the MK Dons and sitting on the bench for the duration of the other two games. Price impressed during his games, having an average rating of 7.0 and creating a goal for the team in the process. It looks like he may be involved heavily for QPR this season and he will be hoping to make an impression.

Last edited:
21st August 2014
Lets Start As We Mean To Go On

View attachment 327044

The start to John Price's 3rd season at QPR couldnt have started better, with a brace in the reserve sides first league game. He gave the hoops the lead after 30 minutes with a well timed finish from the edge of the area, and added to his tally after 51 minutes with another impreccable finish that saw the crowd give the 16 year old a standing ovation. He finished the game with a rating of 8.4 and the man of the match award.

Price turns 17 in just over 2 weeks and is looking forward to signing his first professional contract.

First Under 21 Goal For Price

View attachment 327045

It wont be long before John Price's name is a regular amongst englands elite players. Having made 5 appearance for the under 21 team and now netting for the first time for the youngsters. Price scored in the 21st minute and it was the goal that proved to be the winner in a close game against Belgium.

6th September 2014
John Price Turns Pro

View attachment 327048

The day that every young aspiring footballer dreams of, the day they sign their first professional contract. In John Price's case it had been a formality since he was 14 that this day would come but nevertheless it was a special moment for the young man.

'Its a really special feeling to realise a life long dream, and to be able to do it in front of my family makes it even sweeter. Now the ink is dry its time to really knuckle down and make an impact at this football club'

He signs a 2 year extension to his contract that could see him at the club till 2017, the contract is worth £5.75k a week. The negotiations were handled by first team manager Harry Redknapp who is said to be ecstatic that the 17 year old decided to stay with QPR.

Last edited:
27th September 2014
Price Makes QPR full debut

View attachment 327049

With injuries to Loic Remy and Esteban Granero QPR turned to 17 year old striker John Price to fill the hole during their Premier League home games against Newcastle. Price had featured in pre season for QPR and off the bench last season but this was his full debut in front of a sell out Loftus road. He played the first 45 before he was removed for a defensive switch that saw QPR hold onto their slender lead. Price will be hoping this is a sign of things to come just 21 days after he turned professional.

Amazing story, mate! You've inspired me to try this one alongside my United save.

I should be starting a new thread soon.

18th October 2014
Price Scores First QPR Goal

View attachment 327055

It took John Price just 5 appearances in the Blue and white hoops of QPR to bag his first senior goal. He came off the bench in the game against Swansea after 58 minutes to replace the injured Loic Remy and wasted no time in finding the net 14 minutes later. The goal came when the 17 year old took charge of a set piece on the edge of the area and smashed the ball over the Swansea wall and into the back of the net before before Ben Amos had time to react. The maturity showed by the striker to take charge of the situation shows just how confident a young man he is. New boss Owen Coyle will have a lot to think about regarding this player now.

Amazing story, mate! You've inspired me to try this one alongside my United save.

I should be starting a new thread soon.

Thats awesome mate, your the 3rd person to start one up after me and i cant wait to see how you all get on. Price has just bagged his first ever QPR goal for the first team... exciting times!!

Price Enjoying Fine Form For Country

View attachment 327093

John Price is in the form of his life so far, scoring goals for club and country. He has begun to establish himself as a starter for QPR and has been in unbelievable form for the England under 21 setup scoring 6 times in as many appearances this season.

Overall Price has represented the under 21 team 10 times, scoring 6 goals and making 2 other for his team. His form this season hasnt gone unoticed and new England manager Brendan Rodgers is said to be keen on getting him involved with the senior squad.

Price Fills A Void

View attachment 327118
View attachment 327119 View attachment 327120 View attachment 327121

With injuries to players like Loic Remy and Bobby Zamora, QPR would have been forgiven for showing a lack of goals, but that just hasnt been the case. This is in no small part down to the wonderkid John Price who has scored in each of the last 4 games for QPR taking his tally to 7 for the first team in just 13 appearances this season.

The run began with a brace against Blackburn in a game that ended 4-3 to the hoops, then Price scored in wins over Wigan and Southampton before adding to his account with a goal against European Giants Arsenal in their loss at the emirates.

Price has scored 16 times in 25 games in all competitions this season, and has definately shone under the guidance of manager Owen Coyle. It should be interesting to see whether Price can keep his place when the senior strikers return.

1st January 2015
Price Claims December Award

View attachment 327129

John Price's recent form was recognised in the December Young Player Of The Month awards when he beat out all the competition to take the crown. After scoring 5 goals in as many appearances during the month Price will be hoping that this is the first of many individual awards to come.

End of season report to come tonight, ahead of an exciting Under 21 European Championship. Let me know what you think so far guys hes developing well now...

Price Becomes QPR Regular

View attachment 327372

When Price turned 17 and signed professional forms he couldnt have dreamed of a better first season as a pro footballer. He featured in 33 of QPR's games this season and even chipped in with 11 goals along the way. Price broke into the squad after Owen Coyle became manager at the club following their poor start to the season and the dismissal of Harry Redknapp. From then on John Price was a permenant feature in the first team, whether that be starting or on the bench.

View attachment 327373 View attachment 327374

Price made a total of 46 appearances during the season, including 30 in the premier league, 3 in the FA cup, 3 reserve games, 2 under 18 games and 8 England under 21 matches. He managed to score a total of 17 goals, assisted in 4 others and had an average rating of 6.93. It was a very successful season for the 17 year old striker who now has the under 21 European championships to look forward to. At the age of 17 his 10 league goals saw him finish in the top 30 top scorers in the English Premier League, soaring as high as 8th in the standings during the season.

2014/15 Stats

AppsGoalsAssistsAvg Rating
QPR331136.95
QPR reserves3217.03
QPR u'182407.65
England U'218817.63
Total462557.31

Career Stats

Senior541686.93
Reserves3723167.25
Under 18252667.57
Eng u'2112827.43
Eng U'1915567.20
Total14378387.27

Competitive Career

QPR351136.71
Brighton16457.21
Total511586.96
After 3 seasons at QPR John Price has made just over 50 competitive appearances for QPR And whilst on loan at Brighton, this season he really has found his shooting boots bagging 11 times to take his total to 15 overall. Its been a positive start to the career of this young man and now he has the under 21 euros to look forward to, who knows how far this lad can go?

Price Given Chance to Shine On European Stage

John Price went into this years Under 21 european championship tournament knowing it was an ideal chance for him to shine on a worldwide stage, and everybody around QPR and the england setup knew he wouldnt let them down.

Game 1 Vs Spain (Group B)

View attachment 327377

Price gave the england squad the lead from the spot after 29 minutes before Bibao winger Munain levelled, adn thats how the scoreline stayed. It showed great confidence for the 17 year old to step up to the spot for the under 21 squad, but he did so and he slotted the ball cooly to the left of the keeper. Spain are the favourites for the title so a draw in this game will be a boost for the squad.

Game 2 Vs France (Group B)

View attachment 327378

Price makes it 11 in his last 10 under 21 caps with a brace in a comfortable 3 nil win over france. The first came from an accurate close range volley after just 2 minutes before he added his second with a bullet header on the 29 minute mark. Will Hughes of Derby completed the rout but it was Price who took all of the plaudits as England take control of their group.

Game 3 Vs Czech Republic (Group B)

View attachment 327381 View attachment 327382 View attachment 327383

England drew 2 all with the Czech Republic in their final group game which was enough to see them advance at the expense of tournament favourites Spain to the knockout rounds. Price is amongst the top scores in the cup despite not scoring in the final group game.

Game 4 Vs Holland (Semi Final)

View attachment 327385

England and Price bow out of the cup to likely winners Holland in a tight semi final that Price was never able to take control of. He finishes the cup with 3 goals from 4 games and 2 very impressive displays in the early group games. Not quite the impact Price would have liked but a great showing nevertheless.

2015/16 Season Looms

View attachment 327397View attachment 327396View attachment 327398

Development 2014 to 2015

With a new season about to begin for John Price at Queens Park Rangers he will be hoping to add to the 5 appearances he has already made. At the ripe age of 17 he has quickly become one of Englands most prized assets and a great prospect for the future.

View attachment 327399 View attachment 327400 View attachment 327401

His importance to the club was highlighted during pre season, in which he found the net 4 times in 5 appearance, adding 1 assist for his teamates aswell. Its clear that Coyle wants to involve Price deeply in the coming season and the player who turns 18 in just over a month will want to use the season as a chance to become QPR's main man up front.

Price Makes International Debut

View attachment 327403
View attachment 327404

It was one of John Prices most proudest moments, not just in terms of football but his life as he stepped onto the pitch to make his England debut at the age of just 17. When the call came for Price to Theo walcott after 65 minutes of Englands win over Italy the young QPR striker was greeted by a standing ovation from the home support. Its clear that his rise to stardom hasnt gone unmissed by the england faithful, he is now one of the very few who are lucky enough to say they represented their country!!

How many caps do you think he can make? Over 100? Let us know...

30th September 2015
Price Seals New QPR Contract

View attachment 327406

After weeks of speculation over the future of teen sensation John Price he has finally signed an improved contract with the hoops that will add another year to his tenure at Loftus Road. The 18 year old takes a pay increase of just over 20k per week and the contract will see him stay at the club till the end of the 2017/18 season. The club are said to be over the moon at securing the new contract of the man who has scored 4 league goals in 6 game so fat this season.