John Terry cleared of Racial Abuse

I want to know the full details of the result as Terry's defence seemed ridiculous

I want to know the full details of the result as Terry's defence seemed ridiculous

Didn't he say that he was questioning Ferdinand and asked him "A black ****?" or something? Seems a bit silly.

Didn't he say that he was questioning Ferdinand and asked him "A black ****?" or something? Seems a bit silly.

he was using exaggerated sarcasm and simply questioned Anton's original statment.. Terry's defence

Ferdinand said he did not even know there was racial abuse until after the game via a video on youtube

cheers for the reply, still want to read a report on the whole case though

Also rather inconsistent too... You will find out why when you read the report.

he was using exaggerated sarcasm and simply questioned Anton's original statment.. Terry's defence

Ferdinand said he did not even know there was racial abuse until after the game via a video on youtube
So Terry has gotten away with it simply because Ferdinand didn't realise it until after the game?

Pretty sure if Terry's intention was to racially abuse Anton and get a rise out of him.. He would have made sure he heard it

How can you have too many credible witnesses?

I'll also ask the inevitable question, why did Suarez get done and not Terry?

Yup, people forget that Ferdinand didn't even make the complaint, nor did he think it should go to court. Wanted the Fa to deal with it. Definitely did not play the race card

The scumbag should be banned for the entire next season, hate the arrogant cockney **** >: (

So Terry has gotten away with it simply because Ferdinand didn't realise it until after the game?

No its alot deeper than that,

that was two different opinions of what happened from both players

they then took into account lip readers, many videos, witness statements.. and all favoured JT due to the reliable information given by each

Best video i have seen is this, looks fairly conclusive the word 'Never' appeared.. but as Cole walked in half way through, it was inconclusive, the reason Terry was found Not Guilty

John Terry Innocent?? Let's have a closer look! - YouTube

Not enough concrete evidence

I'll also ask the inevitable question, why did Suarez get done and not Terry?

I think its because the evidence against Suarez was more conclusive coupled with Suarez always modifying his version of events making him unreliable

I think its because the evidence against Suarez was more conclusive coupled with Suarez always modifying his version of events making him unreliable

Evidence was not more conclusive because the court said they was no case, as there were not enough evidence

Suarez apparently was Unreliable with information, but to ban him on this i still find ridiculous to this day, either ban both players or dont.. both bits of evidence was inconclusive