John Terry with Wayne Bridges wife???

there is no better captain then terry for england and thats a fact. do you really want to changing something this big just before a major tournement NO.

No one can sub Terry as captain...
The only 1 who is closer to that is Lampard!

The media will tear him apart, the fact that he tried to get a gagging order so they couldn't print makes the situation a lot worse.

I think JT should resign as Captain, the fact that he tried to get a Gagging order means that the press will just tear him apart even more, most un-popular player ever to captain England FACT.

The fact he tried to get a Court Injunction is irrelevant. How could it possibly make the media reaction worse?

He's representing our country. You're judged on your actions on and off the pitch. Being a captain isn't just about leading, it's setting an example to others who apsire to be the same.

He generally highlights some of the negative things that go on in this country. We can't have a captain like that, other nations will think we're a joke.

"If England captains are supposed to be role models, Terry was always going to find it hard to live up to the job description. If they now have to be spotless and pure as well, it is hard to know where England might begin to look for a replacement."

- Paul Wilson

Its as the saying goes. If its not broken dont fix it. And england are winning and dominating with the current situation so why change it

Erm, it wasn't broken the last time England played. This story is NEW. :S

Anyway, as long as performances remain similar, JT should stay as Captain. But he is an absolute
(Naughty language, be careful) for what he did.

Last edited:
I bet England will still win and dominate if Terry is stripped of his Captaincy anyway, and then get knocked out in the quarter finals.

"If England captains are supposed to be role models, Terry was always going to find it hard to live up to the job description. If they now have to be spotless and pure as well, it is hard to know where England might begin to look for a replacement."

- Paul Wilson
They don't have to be spotless and pure, it would just help if they didn't have an affair with their teammates girlfriends........<)

good lord are you 12?

the fact of the matter is wayne bridge and JT were supposedly very good mates back in the day and JT really stabbed him in the back. Not only was he ******* his friend and former teammate's girlfriend but she is also the mother of his child.

Incredible defender that he is JT has still had countless scandals now and has proven himself to be a ****, not just a **** but a ******* dumb **** too. Some captain.

Nicky forster for england captain in my opinion XD. nah really john terrys a ******, poor wayne bridge, nice guy just cheated on by his ex chelsea team mate and the england captain, he is leading his country this year, what a dog he is

good lord are you 12?

the fact of the matter is wayne bridge and JT were supposedly very good mates back in the day and JT really stabbed him in the back. Not only was he ******* his friend and former teammate's girlfriend but she is also the mother of his child.

Incredible defender that he is JT has still had countless scandals now and has proven himself to be a ****, not just a **** but a ******* dumb **** too. Some captain.
I think he's 11.......

I'm pretty sure he is the star of the slapping random girls on the *** videos.:mad:

there is no better captain then terry for england and thats a fact. do you really want to changing something this big just before a major tournement NO.

You too arent at all biased. surely you wouldnt be saying the same if it was ferdinand, gerrard or anyother clubs english players. who happened to be capt

- Paul Wilson

It crossed a line, he can lose his licence like cole. or missing a drugs test like rio. even a young terry hitting a police man in london was okay. but how can any off his team mates trust him again.

if this didnt come out., he would of gone to south africa with bridge and shared a room together. bridge not knowing. surely tht is a man, more a disgrace of a england capt

scott the sick thing is I'm sure he's been with Bridge while this has all happened.

yep. just an horrible person really. not fit to be englands capt

you would say that as a rag, i dont think wayne rooney should be the captain either, hes a bad tempered trouble maker, the captain should be frank lampard

sorry drpepper but if you actually watched rooney properly you would see he has improved his temperament LOADS. too young for captain tho.

he has improved but its not perfect is it, agree, too young for captain, and you really need a commanding midfielder or defender for captain in my opinion

Ha ha ha.. This is the same Frank Lampard that cheated on his woman! Sure make Ashley Cole captain, he's a good responsible adult in the mould of Terry and Lampard :D

Bobby Moore and John Terry were both centre halfs and both Captained England, the comparison ends there.

Terry, Lampard, Ashley Cole, I suppose Chelsea do score too many...

Imo i think gerrard should be the captain