John Terry with Wayne Bridges wife???

Terry, Lampard, Ashley Cole, I suppose Chelsea do score too many...

Imo i think gerrard should be the captain

Yea its has to be Gerrard or Rio imo, though neither of them are without controversy in the past..

If everyone is just going to dismiss a candiate for the captaincy based on past events then no one would get it.

I think either Lampard or Gerrard should get it, with Beckham as the squad captain as someone mentioned above.

I don't think Gerrard has performed well enough tbh.

There's still good candidates out there... Rooney, Barry, Hargreaves (if fit)

If everyone is just going to dismiss a candiate for the captaincy based on past events then no one would get it.

I think either Lampard or Gerrard should get it, with Beckham as the squad captain as someone mentioned above.

Just no, lets say no to beckham, he should just concentrate on being in the squad, and going to south africa.

lapard not a bad shout. but i am drawing towards, RIO, Rooney or possibly Ashley Cole.

Has capello said anything about this yet?
he said he will speak to terry when he gets back into the country on wednesday. make a decision soon after

I don't think Gerrard has performed well enough tbh.

Agreed. i think he is better off not being in the spot light for england.

Just heard that John Terry stepped down... Am I late in posting this?

If this is true Terry is out of line man in my book thats a slashing offence. Happened to a guy in my work and he done nothing about it.

If this is true Terry is out of line man in my book thats a slashing offence. Happened to a guy in my work and he done nothing about it.

it is 99% true mate. there are many photos of him leaving her house. he has been seen with her and friends of JT's wife have come out and said it would surprise them if it wasnt true.

Just heard on ITV news that Capello is going to make a decision within the next 72 hours.

In all honesty I think Terry has already made the decision for Capello

Yeah, it'd be unlikely if he took the decision himself to be honest.

I mean the fact that Terry done what he done means he can't continue as England captain imo