Jono6895's Double Tactic - Desisive Domination! - 5-2-1-2 / 5-1-2-2

Question:

When changing from one tactic to the other the AMC turns into DMC?

The reason being is that for Home Games you are more often than not favourites for the game, and that's why you can afford to play more attacking. As for the Away Games, it's the opposite way around, and this DMC creates reassurance in the defense as well as very good play making from a deeper position against teams. This is the idea behind it. It also makes the team more unpredictable from Home to Away matches, as the opposition try to set up to counter against the formation that you put out, this way it deflects upon that. The fans also hail you a 'Tactical Genius' quite a lot with the change in formation as well, which is always nice to see! Works wonders though, the change from AMC from Home to DMC from Away is a vital importance in these formations! :)

The reason being is that for Home Games you are more often than not favourites for the game, and that's why you can afford to play more attacking. As for the Away Games, it's the opposite way around, and this DMC creates reassurance in the defense as well as very good play making from a deeper position against teams. This is the idea behind it. It also makes the team more unpredictable from Home to Away matches, as the opposition try to set up to counter against the formation that you put out, this way it deflects upon that. The fans also hail you a 'Tactical Genius' quite a lot with the change in formation as well, which is always nice to see! Works wonders though, the change from AMC from Home to DMC from Away is a vital importance in these formations! :)

asking this because i would like to have a amc/dmc player t change during the game

asking this because i would like to have a amc/dmc player t change during the game

Well as you can see from the screenshot of my team, I have Jordy Clasie and Georginio Wijnaldum on the bench for this, to cover up for each of the positions. You should be using the Home Tactic for Home and Away Tactic for away really, I don't see the need to change during the game in my eyes, obviously maybe if you want to keep the lead at Home then slotting the DMC there instead, but that's about it. I've never felt the need to anyway, I mean, I just go for more goals rather than try and keep the lead most of the time, with how much quality this formation has going forward and how solid it if defensively with the 3 at the back at all times too! :)

well im a huge fan love this tac to bits played 15 w9 d6 f39 a15 will update at season end but love it so far well done sir

well im a huge fan love this tac to bits played 15 w9 d6 f39 a15 will update at season end but love it so far well done sir

Thanks a **** of a lot mate, really really do appreciate the feed back from you! Keep us posted mate, I really hope and am completely confident it will keep up for you! Really appreciate it once again, will look forward to your next post! :)

well end of season i won the leage by 13pts heres my form b4 your tac p20 w12 l5 d3 f32 a19 and after with your tac p27 w16 l0 d11 f65 a25 so i did not lose a game with your tac i know i drew more but thats better than a lose so cant wait to give it a full season wish me luck top tac mate wish you had made it sooner

Tested home and away, and i have to congratulate you for this. Although the team is not yet fluid on the tactic the HUGE space that the defense leaves behind cost me a draw at home. I need pacey defenders (10 in my league) but i can't buy them since i'm doing a fountain of youth save game. Any idea to tweak it to slow defenders?

One other thing, i think i will change the role of the strikers to put them equal to the role in the Warfare tactic, since they don't coordinate well.

Also, i will test the 4 shout system that i use. The ones you use puts too many people ion the center and playing at home against smaller teams makes it hard to get to the box.

I use:

Pump ball into the box
Play wide (this is what you need!)
Get ball into the box
One that i don't remember now...

I'm thinking on starting a save game with Barca as i never did one, buying Falcao, Goetze, Neymar, and all i can remember just for fun and i think this 2 tactics will work like a charm.

well end of season i won the leage by 13pts heres my form b4 your tac p20 w12 l5 d3 f32 a19 and after with your tac p27 w16 l0 d11 f65 a25 so i did not lose a game with your tac i know i drew more but thats better than a lose so cant wait to give it a full season wish me luck top tac mate wish you had made it sooner

Fantastic news mate, considering you didn't lose it's quite incredible! I mean this tactic is not only defensively solid, but absolutely awesome going forward too! Most of the goals I have conceded are from random deflections to the opposition or pass backs to the keeper it seems, or a wonder goal from someone tbf! Best of luck in the new season buddy, I am 100% confident it will keep on working that way for you!

Tested home and away, and i have to congratulate you for this. Although the team is not yet fluid on the tactic the HUGE space that the defense leaves behind cost me a draw at home. I need pacey defenders (10 in my league) but i can't buy them since i'm doing a fountain of youth save game. Any idea to tweak it to slow defenders?

One other thing, i think i will change the role of the strikers to put them equal to the role in the Warfare tactic, since they don't coordinate well.

Also, i will test the 4 shout system that i use. The ones you use puts too many people ion the center and playing at home against smaller teams makes it hard to get to the box.

I use:

Pump ball into the box
Play wide (this is what you need!)
Get ball into the box
One that i don't remember now...

I'm thinking on starting a save game with Barca as i never did one, buying Falcao, Goetze, Neymar, and all i can remember just for fun and i think this 2 tactics will work like a charm.

With pacey defenders that will definitely solve the space issue, no doubt! The 3 at the back stay back at all times, apart from set pieces, and this makes it difficult for teams to get you on the break and get past, as it's so solid. The wing backs should guard the flanks in a very good fold from the midfield and defense, with them attacking a **** of a lot with the ball and without the ball coming back to defend and starting a counter attack pretty fast. The role of the strikers I have so far not attempted to change as it works so well with my strikers seemingly in the right place at the right time to get rebounds and most of the time when they're in good positions they finish off with relative ease! :) Your probably right with the shouts, but then again, sometimes I click the 'Exploit the flanks' tactic when the opposition plays a narrow formation! :) Pass to feet is for me vital, this makes the team keep the possession of the ball and get forward with fluidity very very well! Get back to us on how this works for you mate, will look forward to hearing it!

Can i have a look at your transfers:O

Yeah sure, I will post a screenshot of them soon! At the start of this season I did manage to sell Abel Hernandez and Gaston Ramirez for both 20 million each, this is an online game btw! and I didn't sell them to other online members either! :) You also need to bear in mind that I finished 6th the first season then 1st the second season, I will post them up soon anyway for you!

So, i've made a couple of changes/tweaks.

- The STL is now an advanced forward
- shouts are made diferent for both tactics
- home tactic:
pump ball into box
pass to feet
play wider
work ball into box
take ball into attack

1st game won 9-0, cup match against one division lower opponent

- away:
pump ball into box
hard tackle
pass to open space
work ball into box
take ball into attack

1 st game won 2-5, the 2 goals where from corners...

Will test further and post more results and if needed tweaks.

So, i've made a couple of changes/tweaks.

- The STL is now an advanced forward
- shouts are made diferent for both tactics
- home tactic:
pump ball into box
pass to feet
play wider
work ball into box
take ball into attack

1st game won 9-0, cup match against one division lower opponent

- away:
pump ball into box
hard tackle
pass to open space
work ball into box
take ball into attack

1 st game won 2-5, the 2 goals where from corners...

Will test further and post more results and if needed tweaks.

who did you try this with and is hard tackle get stuck in and what is this take ball into attack shout

2nd game at home, against the 2nd placed (im 1st)

Won 6-2, but the 2 goals where suffered when i was passing the ball into the feet in the mid. The result was 3-2. Changed to pass to the open space and voilá!

who did you try this with and is hard tackle get stuck in and what is this take ball into attack shout

I have tried this in my 3rd season Ilse of Wight team in division 7.

About the shout, i had to translate from portuguese. When you go to shouts, see possession and it's the second. The 1st one is to keep the ball.

Btw, draw 2-2 and won 0-5 both away with those shouts

I have tried this in my 3rd season Ilse of Wight team in division 7.

About the shout, i had to translate from portuguese. When you go to shouts, see possession and it's the second. The 1st one is to keep the ball.

Btw, draw 2-2 and won 0-5 both away with those shouts

ok thanks will give it a go

Update: Too many goals conceeded from corners and free kicks

Update: Too many goals conceeded from corners and free kicks

Im not gonna quote everything you said, but this tactic has worked absolutely perfectly fine for me with the shouts I've used anyway, maybe you need to push it out with the full fluidity before you change things, which is my recommendation buddy, then from there see what errors come by. I hardly ever concede goals from corners, or any type of set piece for that matter from what ive experienced, possibly because my centre backs are over 6 ft tall, which I have recommended to people, and most of the time I concede from sloppy mistakes too be quite honest with you, so maybe that could be down to your team in a much lower league that what I've tried it in? Not too sure, as i haven't tried it down that low, which i respect, but like I said, this tactic seems to be very complete and I have hardly ever lossed with it too be honest, only at the start of season when its getting fully trained, and in all honest, hardly ever even draw, most of the time it's wins anyway with very good possession and shot statistics. I have defenders (Bruno Mars Indi) who has 12 pace, and still gets an average match rating of 7.7 from 8 games, so for me the pace isn't a big issue as the full backs usually foil for them. This tactic should be very good defensively and more so when you have full fluidity to it! :)

Last edited:
right can we stop this now lets just get back to talking about the tac thanks

Slightly cocky towards the end, but I have better things to do than to reply to this. I personally think you should remove your comments which are now clogging up this thread which is meant to be about a tactic, would be greatly appreciated!

Happily. Sorry for any inconvenience, I thoroughly enjoyed reading the original post.