Jono6895's Double Tactic - Desisive Domination! - 5-2-1-2 / 5-1-2-2

just gave this a go with my man u save won 5-4 then 6-0

just gave this a go with my man u save won 5-4 then 6-0

What were the goals conceded mostly like in the 5-4 win then mate and who was it against? Also, what centre backs are you using in this formation with United? Maybe the pace could be something we need to hatch onto here, as that could maybe be the issue for some people, or the size of the centre backs, not sure yet. Need more testers to fully find out.

What were the goals conceded mostly like in the 5-4 win then mate and who was it against? Also, what centre backs are you using in this formation with United? Maybe the pace could be something we need to hatch onto here, as that could maybe be the issue for some people, or the size of the centre backs, not sure yet. Need more testers to fully find out.
how do i find out how the goal conceded were from as i only have commentary on and my cb are jones smalling and subotic and all have 15 or 16 for pace

how do i find out how the goal conceded were from as i only have commentary on and my cb are jones smalling and subotic and all have 15 or 16 for pace

if you turn on key highlights mate that should show the goals, if possible anyway? Would help me out a lot and would be greatly appreciated at that! Pace doesn't seem to be the issue then if you conceded 4 with very solid defenders and very good pace, so it must be elsewhere or something that were doing wrong which is the problem.

right 2 were from some1 crossing to the box 1 was from open play and the other was was a balls up with my def thay just let him run into the box to score

Team Talks and Aditional Information

Before the match I go to the Backroom advice and do what they say in regards with the mind-games to the opposing manager. The team talk I use is a rotation between being Passionate and Assertive in equal measure on a game by game basis, rotating between the two. At the start of every game I use the 'You have faith' shout, talking to the team, in a Passionate way coming one game then Assertively the next, then Passionate, Assertive and so on.

Hi m8 when you say you use ' you have faith ' to the team , where is the you have faith option when talking to the team as a whole ?.....I can see it when I do individual talks but not overall team talks

Hi m8 when you say you use ' you have faith ' to the team , where is the you have faith option when talking to the team as a whole ?.....I can see it when I do individual talks but not overall team talks

i think he means when you give your talk and you get players with nothing specific noted after there name then you use the faith 1 with either passionate or assertive

Valid point there mate, I will edit that part of my first post then in due course. I usually use 'Keep the good run of form going', or 'I expect you to win' if its against teams I would expect to beat. I think what I mean by 'You have faith' is when it says 'Go out there and impress me' mate, I will go and change it now. Thanks for pointing this out mate, really appreciate it!

well my first 19games in the blue square goes like this w12 l2 d5 f42 a 17 second best def record so far in the league and only 2 points off top not bad for a new team full off kids

Valid point there mate, I will edit that part of my first post then in due course. I usually use 'Keep the good run of form going', or 'I expect you to win' if its against teams I would expect to beat. I think what I mean by 'You have faith' is when it says 'Go out there and impress me' mate, I will go and change it now. Thanks for pointing this out mate, really appreciate it!

No problem . I'm not actually using your tactic yet as don't want to switch mid season , but ive started using your teamtalks and its really working so far , so thanks

general training is balace-average and match preperation tactics only?

well my first 19games in the blue square goes like this w12 l2 d5 f42 a 17 second best def record so far in the league and only 2 points off top not bad for a new team full off kids

Fantastic news mate, keep up the good work and keep us updated, really pleased with how you've done!

No problem . I'm not actually using your tactic yet as don't want to switch mid season , but ive started using your teamtalks and its really working so far , so thanks

No worries man, it's my pleasure! Glad they're working for you anyway, sometimes towards the end of the season though they can lose effect when your being passionate mid way through and at the end of the game, but it's completely fine as long as you praise the performances after the game, this is the key! Hope it helps mate, really appreciate the support!

general training is balace-average and match preperation tactics only?

Yeah that's exactly right mate!

do you praise them after a loss?

Never praise them after a loss, if you do they will most likely be 'Angry' or 'Confused', but if they have played really well and lossed against a good team, tell them they were unlucky. If it's a loss against a bad team, always use the 'Aggressive' emotion, this will fire them up or make them motivated. If it's a bad draw, also use the 'Aggresive' emotion, and if it's a good draw then you can praise them, for example drawing against Man United or Chelsea, against the odd's, this is when you should do this.

thanks mate dont think i will be playing them any time soon but saying that i have just gone top and play second next at home will 3 clear if i win

How do you do your half-time Overall team talks Jono , I now about the individual have faith etc but what about overall half time talks ?

thanks mate dont think i will be playing them any time soon but saying that i have just gone top and play second next at home will 3 clear if i win

Fantastic news mate, which team is this with then and in what League? Fantastic to see it's paying off for you mate, with this vital game coming up I really hope you can win it!

How do you do your half-time Overall team talks Jono , I now about the individual have faith etc but what about overall half time talks ?

Did I not mention it in the first post? Need to keep it up to date so thanks for your questions mate! For half time you praise the team if they're playing well, and if you are winning by 1-0 against a top team, click the 'Guard against complacency' action, this should keep their performance levels up for the second half, and if they're losing and playing bad then be 'Aggressive' towards them, this way it will fire them up to play better in the second half! :)

I have updated the first post btw and added a new section which is about player training as I felt that might be important for some people in regards to getting used to the formation, and fitting players in.

Last edited:
Thanks alot mate , ive always really struggled with the moral aspect of the game for some reason this year . Following your advice of doing the team advice before a match , and doing the individual assertive/passionate etc all my players moral are now on superb .. I will defo be trying your tactic in my season .

playing as guernsey in the blue square south and yes i did beat them 3-1 but only went 3 clear of them the new team in 2nd are 1 point back but have a game in hand

Thanks alot mate , ive always really struggled with the moral aspect of the game for some reason this year . Following your advice of doing the team advice before a match , and doing the individual assertive/passionate etc all my players moral are now on superb .. I will defo be trying your tactic in my season .

Thanks a **** of a lot mate, I really really do appreciate your kind words! I will look forward to seeing how the formation works for you buddy, very nice to receive good feedback especially so I can't thank you enough!