Jose Mourinho future.

Sulsey

Reaction score
So with all this constant speculation that things in the back ground at Real are deteriorating, with his obvious love for the English game, what will be his next move?

I personally think he would love to go to Man Utd, however can't see Fergie leaving for another couple of years. I think Redknapp is a pretty much definite for the England post sooner or later, therefore that could be a possibility. I just can't see him back at Chelsea, I don't know why. And i feel ManC will be too much like his time at Madrid.

Discuss.

He'll most probably join Manchester City , he is used to dealing with big ego players and high expectations.

However , I have always thought he would do well at Liverpool for some reason....

He said in a Spanish press conference that him and abramovich are becoming friends again and that he is sacking ancelotti at the end of the season and wants him to take charge

there's always the slight possibility that he might go to man utd...

He said in a Spanish press conference that him and abramovich are becoming friends again and that he is sacking ancelotti at the end of the season and wants him to take charge

Did he actually say that word for word?

I would love to see him at Chelsea but Ancelotti shouldnt be sacked, no matter where we end.

I think he'll go man utd but I personally want him to go chelsea as in my opinion thats where he truely kickstarted his career as the special one

He's coming to Villa. I'm ITK on this one. (H)

Did he actually say that word for word?

Off course he didnt, it is likely to be some ****** back page gossip.

Jose loves the attention, he loves to create and everyone against me and my players mentallity, even if that means turning his own clubs directors/ owners against him, this is nothing more then him uniting and building team spirit.

He'll only go where he can spend gazillions on whoever he likes.

Chelski, Madrid......next stop Sheikh City.

My friend keeps saying he said he wanted to Man Utd in an interview . Does anyone know if this is true?

My friend keeps saying he said he wanted to Man Utd in an interview . Does anyone know if this is true?

He has said he would be interested in taking the job after SAF, but he didnt say he wanted it, just more Man Utd is a big club and who wouldnt want it.. was more the interview.

Chelsea get Hiddink
Man United win league making it 19 ahead of Liverpool Fergie retires job done - Mourinho takes over

he said he doesnt want to manage any of chelsea's rivals.

I.E man u, city, liverpool

I'd be surprised if he hasn't already decided where he will be next season and there isn't a deal already done. Typical Mourinho has been to win something and then leave eg Porto - Champions League and Inter - Champions League so maybe unless Madrid win the champions league he won't leave them??