Jose Mourinho's Real Madrid 2011 - Jibbers

Bocchetti and Willian look great but Ozil is amazing and so is Di Maria and playing 2 right footed wingers wouldnt be ideal imo.

Might sign Bocchetti but Neymar looks class :/

Willian is used as a right winger and he usually crosses like Di Maria does in real life.

So would it be Alonso and Khedira in the middle, Ronaldo on the left, Willian on the right, Ozil behind Higuain?

Mario Gotze is better than Willian imo. Might wait and see if he's going to be buyable

So would it be Alonso and Khedira in the middle, Ronaldo on the left, Willian on the right, Ozil behind Higuain?

Yea I think I put up the formation in the pics. Check them out

Sorry about the fornt page, my internet keeps cutting up. Anyways enjoy guys. Will try and upload some goals scored.

About the Ronaldo thingy, one of my projects is also Real Madrid stylish possession tactic, which got me good results also, but as for Ronaldo, Creative freedom to Normal, long shots rarely and lower Mentality. Me had Mentality & Creative freedom on Normal and he still banged. U can also use Hold up ball, tho that might make him not as effective as he was..

About the Ronaldo thingy, one of my projects is also Real Madrid stylish possession tactic, which got me good results also, but as for Ronaldo, Creative freedom to Normal, long shots rarely and lower Mentality. Me had Mentality & Creative freedom on Normal and he still banged. U can also use Hold up ball, tho that might make him not as effective as he was..

Cheers. So should I put both to bang on in the middle?

Cheers. So should I put both to bang on in the middle?

Tweak it till U got the result U want from him. Me had them somewhere near the middle, tho mebbey 1 or 2 clicks to attacking side.

Tweak it till U got the result U want from him. Me had them somewhere near the middle, tho mebbey 1 or 2 clicks to attacking side.

Cheers will give it a go. Will you try my tactic?

Cheers will give it a go. Will you try my tactic?

Not sure yet, my Real Madrid tactic is on hold now as me started a proper save with AFC Wimbledon, trying to really play it instead of just making a tactic and its looking good, 2nd currently as Media Prediction was 15th ^^. I play Possession football with Wimbledon and sometimes me rly struggles with it.. But anyway, dont want to change tactics in a middle of a season. But me shall see, I might. :)

hi mate im just starting a madrid save now using your tactic any hints or hints :)

hi mate im just starting a madrid save now using your tactic any hints or hints :)

Erm, it's all there on the first page mate. I'll add some more on the notes bit. Just keep checking. Tell me how the tactic goes for you as well.

After I watched the videos, me thinks U play perhaps too fast. Real plays nowadays more Possession based game from my point of view, with Xabi Alonso being the Midfield deep lying playmaker and the attacking force are buzzin above him. In my tactic I got nice amount of Possession and I made Xabi to be the center of the game, he got most passes most of the time (near 50ish). Ronaldo also banged points with over 1 point per game and strikers same. :p

After I watched the videos, me thinks U play perhaps too fast. Real plays nowadays more Possession based game from my point of view, with Xabi Alonso being the Midfield deep lying playmaker and the attacking force are buzzin above him. In my tactic I got nice amount of Possession and I made Xabi to be the center of the game, he got most passes most of the time (near 50ish). Ronaldo also banged points with over 1 point per game and strikers same. :p

No I usually do,image the game, but those are just my counter highlights. And most of reals goals are counter attacking goals btw. The goals in the super cups. Goals againstbajax, all the goals against valencia. They are still a counter attacking team, that can retain the ball. They play with very high intensity. I think I got it spot on. Most games I have 60+% possession.

very good tactic mate.i will send you more details. i am on swansea save

Just played Barca in the super cup first leg, lost 0-1 but had 31 shots and 15 on target to their 4 shots.. gutted.