Jose Mourinho's Real Madrid 2011 - Jibbers

Hey Jibbers, nice job! Quick question...do the 2 tactics in your first post already include the tweaks?

i have to set my CAM and CML as the playmaker, is that right???

Set the CML as the playmaker and the Striker to the target man with run unto ball.

post the tweaked tactic of the original

I will, still testing it atm. Just started a new game with Real Madrid and tetsted it rigourosly again. Ronaldo is on 67 goals, Higuain is on 36. But I have sacrificed my RW as a playmaker and as a provider rather than a goalscorer. Will upload it when I'm done testing. Thanks for the interest.

Hey Jibbers, nice job! Quick question...do the 2 tactics in your first post already include the tweaks?

The 433 anti Barca is pretty much completed there. The 4231 is the firts version. Will upload the tweaked ones soon. Still testing it with Real
nice tactic just smashed sociedad with 8-0

Good stuff mate. Have you used the 4231 against Barcelona?I have never beaten them with it. Too much space behind the Cms in a 4231 and Messi or any of the Barca forwards will eat you for breakfast.

i tried i once and i agree with you, there is to much space between the cb and cm. i won with 1-0 with the 4231. do you hae any ides how to play Fernando Lorente on top?

About the Ronaldo thingy, one of my projects is also Real Madrid stylish possession tactic, which got me good results also, but as for Ronaldo, Creative freedom to Normal, long shots rarely and lower Mentality. Me had Mentality & Creative freedom on Normal and he still banged. U can also use Hold up ball, tho that might make him not as effective as he was..
please post your tactic

Are the tactics on the first page the definitive versions?

Gonna be starting a Real Madrid save soon so I thought I'd give these tactics a go :).

BTW, who do you sell and buy in the first season? Squad seems pretty crowded in the midfield and attack at the start of the game...

So I guess a CB like Papadopolous who is a no nonsense type of CB, wouldn't fit in this tactic?

The Anti-Barcelona one just worked perfectly for me. I beat them 4-1 at the Nou Camp.

Are the tactics on the first page the definitive versions?

Gonna be starting a Real Madrid save soon so I thought I'd give these tactics a go :).

BTW, who do you sell and buy in the first season? Squad seems pretty crowded in the midfield and attack at the start of the game...

No will update them with my tweaks in a few days.
So I guess a CB like Papadopolous who is a no nonsense type of CB, wouldn't fit in this tactic?
He would be okay but make sure you set him to central defender with defend duties.
what training schedule do you use?
Raikaans training, you can find it in the tactics download page
The Anti-Barcelona one just worked perfectly for me. I beat them 4-1 at the Nou Camp.
Good to hear mate, I literally beat them everytime now and it's boring as ****. Beat them 6-0 in my last game as well. They've changed manager now so it will be interesting to see wht formation he uses.

Great tactic! Finished 2nd in the league ( all due to narrow 1-0 loss at camp nou towrads the end of the season) and won the cl. Looking forward to the tweaks !
Cheers!

Great tactic! Finished 2nd in the league ( all due to narrow 1-0 loss at camp nou towrads the end of the season) and won the cl. Looking forward to the tweaks !
Cheers!

did you use the anti Barcelona tactic? One thing that sometimes goes against that is if Messi is playing the striker, the guy is too good. Sometimes no formation can stop that guy tbh :(

jibbers could you tell me all the changes you have made to your new tweaked tactic as compared to the older version, i want to tweak the tactic myself for the mean time

did you use the anti Barcelona tactic? One thing that sometimes goes against that is if Messi is playing the striker, the guy is too good. Sometimes no formation can stop that guy tbh :(

yes i did use 433 anti baca. Messi was out injured but then villa was in supreme form (he scored 50 league goals - aint seen a player of ai team score so much). I believe my team had edged that particular game. Anyways i am not complaining. Hoping for a better 2nd season. 8tw i had sweet revenge by defeating barca in the cl semis.

yes i did use 433 anti baca. Messi was out injured but then villa was in supreme form (he scored 50 league goals - aint seen a player of ai team score so much). I believe my team had edged that particular game. Anyways i am not complaining. Hoping for a better 2nd season. 8tw i had sweet revenge by defeating barca in the cl semis.

Good stuff, to be honest you need a bit of luck when playing those guys, they are without a shadow of a doubt the best team in the game by a mile. Keep me updated on your second season.

This is a great tactic, Jibbers. Thanks for the upload.

Having said that, however, I seem to have a bit of a problem. My problem is that my striker doesn't seem to score very often. I know it is not the player because I am using Doumbia, and on other saves he has gotten 60+ goals in one season for me.

I looked at the Player Instructions, and his mentality is set to very defensive with minimal creative freedom. My question is, would it disrupt the tactic if I increased his mentality and creative freedom? Or would it be better if I increased mentality but not creative freedom, or vice versa?

I know that if I can get my striker to start consistently scoring, my team could perform even better.

Thanks! Look forward to your reply.

are you going to release your tactic so higuain and benzema, ronaldo. so they all can play together.