Joseph Guardiola Barca Tactics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished my first season with Chelsea. I won everything except Community shield (penalty defeat). GREAT TACTIC!

CL final: Chelsea - Arsenal 5-2
FA Cup final: Liverpool - Chelsea 1-3
Carling cup final: Chelsea - Man United 0-0 (7-6 on penalties)

And here's some screenshots:

Competitions:
View attachment 13138

EPL:
View attachment 13136

Team stats:
View attachment 13137

Hey JP, what's the Club's Badges Pack you use in the first picture from your first post and where can I find it?

Hi woody,

trying your home tactic and away tactic about a 1/4 in to my Portsmouth save. (no Transfers).

thrashed Wigan. 1-0 Home
unluckey defeat to CSKA Moscow. 2-5 Away
thrashed by Man U Away.

so far, looks like you orginal is good, but away is a bit edgy, but only time will tell

keeps saying my forward is outnumbered, is it normal?

JPWoddy would you say that just using the origanel tactic is a good idea?, without Away tactic....

and saying that, would it work with any team?

JPWoddy would you say that just using the origanel tactic is a good idea?, without Away tactic....

and saying that, would it work with any team?
Well the original one worked for me home and away but the away one is there if you decide you need it,and yes it should work with any team.

Gonna give this tactic a go on my Juve save. It will allow me to play Marchisio,Melo and Sissoko all at the same time. Trouble is how do I fit in Diego? He only plays as an AMC. Might try and alternate this with the 4-2-3-1 from the tactical theorems and frameworks.

Gonna give this tactic a go on my Juve save. It will allow me to play Marchisio,Melo and Sissoko all at the same time. Trouble is how do I fit in Diego? He only plays as an AMC. Might try and alternate this with the 4-2-3-1 from the tactical theorems and frameworks.
Train Diego as a MC,he picks it up pretty quickly,i think he can also play AML too.

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

The Away Version of the tactic is on page 11,post 315.

Train Diego as a MC,he picks it up pretty quickly,i think he can also play AML too.

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

The Away Version of the tactic is on page 11,post 315.

Cheers :)

I'm currently using Hancuryahudi's man utd tactic ( V7) for Juve and its going very well but I will give yours a go when I can. Also by training Diego as a MC it means I can put Giovinco in the AMC role.

who would be the best striker in this tactic?
Torres or Vagner Love???

How do you get the striker scoring more? Decided to give it a go with Barca and I win and dominate games but Ibrahimovic isn't scoring a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.