Joseph Guardiola Barca Tactics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice results, may you win the league :D
Thanks. ^^) It looks good now, I won Man United 3-0 at Old Trafford and I have 6 points lead to Arsenal, which is behind me at second place. (H)

Next games should be easy: Bolton (home), Stoke (away), Wolves (home)..

what instruction do u use for the opposition closing down and stuff?
it depends on your opponents. for example, u may like to tight mark the opposition's amc with your dmc to silence him. i use them occasionally if im using a not so good team against tough opponents. i think its just a matter of preference

Looking good nubu :)

Arsenaljames22. I never use opposition instructions and ive done 2 seasons with Liverpool,won 2 premier titles,1 FA cup,1 League cup, 1 Champions League,1 charity shield.

these tactics seem to be working with everyone, good form JP.

(Love the sig by the way)

Hey JP

Right, for the 4-5-1 when away is there anything i can do to get more of the ball ? its not all games i think its mainly games where they have a smaller Pitch as the tactic is wide i have Tried putting width down and that dose not seem to work and i am getting sick if struggling to win away from home so was just wondering if you no what i can do to help the cause.

Thanks Dan :D

Hey JP

Right, for the 4-5-1 when away is there anything i can do to get more of the ball ? its not all games i think its mainly games where they have a smaller Pitch as the tactic is wide i have Tried putting width down and that dose not seem to work and i am getting sick if struggling to win away from home so was just wondering if you no what i can do to help the cause.

Thanks Dan :D
Try either ticking counter attack or change the focus passing to mixed.

im currently doing badly with my wolves team with this tactic having recorded just 1 win in 12 matches and hovering in the relegation zone despite doing very well with a crashed sunderland game before the wolves game crashed as well. correct me if im wrong, but this tactic does not seem to work with weaker clubs without mentality and creativity freedom tweaks as i may be attacking like mad but unable to score and conceding lots of goals. nevertheless, i will create another game (hope it doesnt crash later) using a stronger team this time and im very sure that it would not fail with a reasonably stronger team.

ps: dun ger me wrong as im not criticizing your tactics but just stating my observations. :)

Last edited:
im currently doing badly with my wolves team with this tactic having recorded just 1 win in 12 matches and hovering in the relegation zone despite doing very well with a crashed sunderland game before the wolves game crashed as well. correct me if im wrong, but this tactic does not seem to work with weaker clubs without mentality and creativity freedom tweaks as i may be attacking like mad but unable to score and conceding lots of goals. nevertheless, i will create another game (hope it doesnt crash later) using a stronger team this time and im very sure that it would not fail with a reasonably stronger team.

ps: dun ger me wrong as im not criticizing your tactics but just stating my observations. :)
I done quite well with Crystal Palace,see first post.

Ok,by popular demand ive made an away tactic,so use this one for away games and the original one for home games.

Im also at Barnsley now,i got bored of winning everything so left and joined Barnsley who where struggling in league 1.

Guardiola Away Tactic Download:

Ok,by popular demand ive made an away tactic,so use this one for away games and the original one for home games.

Im also at Barnsley now,i got bored of winning everything so left and joined Barnsley who where struggling in league 1.

Guardiola Away Tactic Download:

Thank you :)

I was trying loads of stuff away and nothing really worked so i hope this dose ill let you no how i get on with him :D

going to try your away tactic with man city i have your 4-4-2 for home
The 442 doesn't really work very well.you should use my original 433 available in post 1 for home games and the new away tactic for away games.

Hey JP good stuf ut been promoted with newcastle do you think it will work ?

Hey JP good stuf ut been promoted with newcastle do you think it will work ?
I hope not,i cant stand Newcastle :p If you have been promoted your doing well with your own tactics.Id try it with your tactics and if things go pear shaped you can always try mine later.

Status
Not open for further replies.