Joseph Guardiola Barca Tactics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am seriously kickin' *** with Hoffenheim usin' your tactics.
(Tell me how to take the screenshot of the game and I really wanna show you guys)

I am seriously kickin' *** with Hoffenheim usin' your tactics.
(Tell me how to take the screenshot of the game and I really wanna show you guys)

Create a Screenshot folder in the sport interactive folder and when in game press ALT+F9 and that will take a pic of the screen you are on and the pic will be on the screenshot folder then when posting on here click the paperclip and upload the picture

Or you can print screen then paste in paint and save

I found your tacs after i went 6-1-6 in the beginning of the season.
Thats how I ended:
View attachment 12964
Thats how I am doin' now:
View attachment 12965
And thats my beatiful and skilled time of tommorow:
View attachment 12966

Good thing about Hoffen is their chairman got loads of money and gives you some hehe
So what u guys think? Oh by the way I have to win championship this year or I'm out!

Seems like it has done a good job for you JP must be pleased with that

Looking good there,well done.I reckon your team is good enough to challenge and beat bayern.

Bayern was **** last season but they are back with vengence now, killin everybody
But so am I. Lovin Mr Sanchez, providin destruction on right flank.

I found your tacs after i went 6-1-6 in the beginning of the season.
Thats how I ended:
View attachment 12964
Thats how I am doin' now:
View attachment 12965
And thats my beatiful and skilled time of tommorow:
View attachment 12966

Good thing about Hoffen is their chairman got loads of money and gives you some hehe
So what u guys think? Oh by the way I have to win championship this year or I'm out!

looking good so far

so no pressure then
good luck

VAGNER LOVE!, you must be doing something right (L)

this mite sound stupid but will tatitcs from from 09 work the same on 2010 ?????

probaly a stupid question

this mite sound stupid but will tatitcs from from 09 work the same on 2010 ?????

probaly a stupid question
Who knows,sometimes they do sometimes they dont,just depends what SI do to the match engine.

Last edited:
Not bad,your defence is pretty sound considering how attack minded it is.

Yeah it seems pretty good, maybe a bit to attacking

It would work really good with madrid tho

im gonna start a new game with wolves using your tactic and a wider pitch. will keep u updated on my progress:)

Status
Not open for further replies.