Joseph Guardiola Barca Tactics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well yeah as the team will need time to gell :)

I just beat Ac Milan 3-0 :)

Gave this a try with Celtic last night

Positives:

.Dominating games and getting a good 60% possesion every game.
.Flair players like Maloney,McGeady and Bounenette (sp) get so much freedom and they get the support they need.
.Holding Midfielder works great and never misses a beat
.Wing Backs get fw but are also always there when you need them

Negatives:
.With one up front i don't feel confident i will see teams off and seem to win most of my games 1-0
.Lone Striker has been very miss rather than hit.

Positives:

.Flair players like Maloney,McGeady and Bounenette (sp) get so much freedom and they get the support they need.

Negatives:
.With one up front i don't feel confident i will see teams off and seem to win most of my games 1-0
who's ur striker? maybe u can get some1 like paloschi/laurito/fleck who are not only pacy and skillful but composed as well as composure is very important. nice tactics btw. im enjoying life with notts county with 12 wins and 2 losses so far.... i can c myself entering EPL soon :p

Hi JP, i have just adopted this to my brilliant and successful man city team and i have started really well. ive always wanted a good barca tac.

Now, i was playin 442 so i have four strikers but i need to sell 2 so i can buy 2 CMs as im obv short there. My STs are rooney, tevez, aguero and Pato...who do you suggest i sell? OR do you think i could retrain any of them to play on the wings?

Last edited:
By the looks of it JP, you've outdone yourself again mate :)

I use a very similar tactic for my Fiorentina team, the only difference is i have 2 DMC's (Veloso and Vieira) and one CM with a forward arrow (Kuzmanovic)

Keeps the defence nice and tight. Only 20 goals conceaded last season in 38 games :)

Full Team:

GK Frey
LB Vargas
RB Srna
CB Fazio
CB Dainelli
DCM Veloso
DCM Vieira
CM Kuzmanovic
LW Jovetic
RW Mario Santana
STK Huntelaar

:)

Hi JP, i have just adopted this to my brilliant and successful man city team and i have started really well. ive always wanted a good barca tac.

Now, i was playin 442 so i have four strikers but i need to sell 2 so i can buy 2 CMs as im obv short there. My STs are rooney, tevez, aguero and Pato...who do you suggest i sell? OR do you think i could retrain any of them to play on the wings?
Have a look at their position an see if any could be trained up as wingers,if so do that.

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

Positives:

Negatives:
Well im using Torres at Liverpool and he's banging them in from all over,yes i know he's class anyway but maybe your striker needs time to get used to the tactics,either that or he's just ****.Who are you using? Please dont say McDonald.

Last edited:
"maybe your striker needs time to get used to the tactics,either that or he's just ****.Who are you using? Please dont say McDonald"

HAHAHAHA thats pretty funny.

Well Mcdonald has 5 in 6 and Sameras has got a few coming off the bench. Most of my goals are coming from McGeady or Maloney though

what year are u in kris

plus have u many cups etc won

I don't rate Altidore much on FM09 because he was terrible for me in the Prem with Portsmouth.

The striker needs to be someone with good Strength, Pace, Dribbling, Off the |Ball, Finishing, Heading and Composure.

Preferably someone who is big and strong.

I use Huntelaar for my Fiorentina team but i also have man mountain Nikola Zigic who buldozes his way through defenders at times and wins everything (and i mean EVERYTHING) in the air

for me zigic never scored in 20 games for sunderland

____________________________________________________________________________________
first game w/tactic

does this tactic play a target man? because in left cm instruction is set to cross aim "target man"..

the entire tactic only has lcm with target aim target man. this is an error right? no target man in this tactic since it suits fast,pacey strikers right?

btw does this tactic require any specific pitch size?

Last edited:
Great tactic. Used it in my first 5 games of the season in my Man City game and got 3 3-0 wins a 4-0 and a 5-1 against Liverpool! Love it!

does this tactic play a target man? because in left cm instruction is set to cross aim "target man"..
Thats a mistake mate.No i dont use a target man,i must of over looked that when making it,thanks for pointing it out.

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

the entire tactic only has lcm with target aim target man. this is an error right? no target man in this tactic since it suits fast,pacey strikers right?

btw does this tactic require any specific pitch size?
Yes a big pitch as the team plays wide.

what can i say about this tactic? (a word better than fantastic) -- brilliant! absolutely phenomenal! great job once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.