Joseph Guardiola Barca Tactics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
wide pitch? omg i used the minimum available... hope it doesn make too much difference =/
I wouldn't think so,just a wide pitch is preferable.

---------- Post added at 01:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 AM ----------

Dont Chelsea ever learn? Im currently using chris22 V8 update and as you should know Shevchenko is back at Dynamo Kiev now,anyway Chelsea have just re signed him in the january window for 25 mil LOL IDIOT AI

---------- Post added at 01:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 AM ----------

Dont Chelsea ever learn? Im currently using chris22 V8 update and as you should know Shevchenko is back at Dynamo Kiev now,anyway Chelsea have just re signed him in the january window for 25 mil LOL IDIOT AI

sounds like they got more money then sense

i bet he still flops

That is embarrassing. They won't even give him any games...

Does anybody want to try my away tactic I have made for this formation. It keeps the ball well and I manged to knock 4 past Burnley in my last match with my second team. Considering my team hasn't quite gelled i thought it was a good result. will post screenshots on request

Mine works fine away,ive just had 2 tough away games at Man Utd and won them both,dominating the game too,ive still only lost 1 league match this season.

thats ok, i was struggling away so i made a few adjustments. looking very good there mate:)

JP. When you play away do you change anything cause when i play away i struggle and have just lost 2-1 to Aston Villa its find at home its just the away games.

JP. When you play away do you change anything cause when i play away i struggle and have just lost 2-1 to Aston Villa its find at home its just the away games.
I change nothing,i dont use Opposition Instructions either.As for team talks i usually tell the team they can win.Consistency comes with time,no tactic in the world will let you win every game Home or Away,the longer you stick with it with the same players the better you will play,but as with any tactic a defeat may be round the corner,thats football.I lost 1-0 at Bristol City in the League cup,i didnt panic though,the next week i beat Fulham 6-1 and drew 2-2 at Arsenal.

I'm doin all right with it atm, i've chosen the widest pitch possible, first two friendlies were away, beat woking 4 nil and drew 0-0 with millwall at the valley, not bad i think matched millwall man for man, got Freddie Sears on loan because someone said this tactic suits a fast striker, Freddie will be playing his first game soon

I'm doin all right with it atm, i've chosen the widest pitch possible, first two friendlies were away, beat woking 4 nil and drew 0-0 with millwall at the valley, not bad i think matched millwall man for man, got Freddie Sears on loan because someone said this tactic suits a fast striker, Freddie will be playing his first game soon
He should be good for Bradford,you should get a big centre forward too as back up,sometimes a different aproach is needed during a match.

Don't worry JP, i got Lukas Jutkiewicz as well nice big target man, this tactic is insane so, only lost to fulham 2-1 and 3-4 chances, Ian Walker does make a big difference in goal though, Sears scored on his debut

JP maybe you should make a more defensive one for away games

Thats what Ive done (see my last post). Im looking JP's seal of approval though;)

I would download and try but then i dont want to go on a slump :p

I only download tactic with lost of info and evidence it works Like JP's tactics and TBH's Tactic

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

Ive never felt the need because its worked for me Home and Away.

Yes. it works fine for you but it might not for other people

Danny, do you want a screenshot of player positions and team instructions. It took me no more than a minute to do as i only adjusted a couple of sliders and changed the fowarsd run arrows. Apart from those minor changes, its the same tactic

Nope Am Still Going to stick with JP's i have faith it will start to work

Status
Not open for further replies.