Joseph Guardiola Barca Tactics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finished that liverpool season JP and i won the league and 2 other cups cant remember which ones ill give you a nice big update later on tonight if you want ?

what year are u in kris

plus have u many cups etc won

It's for the champions league so first season

Thats a mistake mate.No i dont use a target man,i must of over looked that when making it,thanks for pointing it out.

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

Yes a big pitch as the team plays wide.

now you tell us

Quit ya moaning!!!! :p Most people already know wide formations work best on a wide pitch.

dats a bit of a bummer as i made my pitch quite narrow as my other tactic that i started the season with is quite narrow for a 4-3-3. The tactic has worked well for me but havent had another game done yet as Im just home from school. Got Spurs next.
one thing JP, hows Valdivia doing for you. Nice to see somebody as finally taken my advice on something other than school work lol

Last edited:
With This Tactic

Played - 38

Scored - 73

Let In - 21

Wins - 28

Lost - 7

Drew - 3

Game VS Big Teams

Man Utd 0 - 1 Liverpool

Liverpool 4 - 0 Arsenal

Liverpool 3 - 2 Arsenal

Liverpool 1 - 0 Chelsea

Arsenal 3 - 1 Liverpool

Arsenal 1 - 2 Liverpool

Arsenal 3 - 1 Liverpool

Liverpool 3 - 0 Ac Milan

Liverpool 1 - 0 Chelsea

Ac Milan 3 - 1 Liverpool

Liverpool 1 - 0 Man City

Liverpool 2 - 1 Arsenal

Arsenal 0 - 1 Liverpool

Liverpool 2 - 0 Inter Milan

Inter Milan 1 - 1 Liverpool

^^ With This Tactic V Big Teams ^^

Biggest Win 7-0 VS Porstmouth

Overall Great tactic at home also a pretty good one away but could be better

dats a bit of a bummer as i made my pitch quite narrow as my other tactic that i started the season with is quite narrow for a 4-3-3. The tactic has worked well for me but havent had another game done yet as Im just home from school. Got Spurs next.
one thing JP, hows Valdivia doing for you. Nice to see somebody as finally taken my advice on something other than school work lol
He's been pretty **** to be honest,ill give him time to adjust though,he still needs to be trained into being a natural right winger too.

Last edited:
I guess thats why nobody listens to me lol. His form was immense in another save of mine and his stats look good. Ah well

I guess thats why nobody listens to me lol. His form was immense in another save of mine and his stats look good. Ah well
He might come good,he just needs some time,hasnt really got going yet thats all.

I'm using this with my Arsenal team, first game 2-0 vs Fiorentina but they did have a man sent off in the 20th minute. About to face Liverpool in the league cup, i'll tell you how it goes

This Tactic Is Just Pure...........I Cant Think of word for this tactic lol

NNNOOO!!! Lucas scores his first goal for Liverpool in the 84th minute to knock Arsenal out of the league cup in the third round

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

My mistake, it was in the league, i'm facing them in the league cup now

Im at mid season now and things going very well so far,the team is starting to gel nicely and the team is becoming very consistent and efficient after a hit n miss start..

Going well JP. Im still unbeaten with my Man City team. How I don't know as we are struggling for possession and both Adebayor and Tevez have stuggled to 2 goals a piece after 12 games

Here are my goal scorers,and you will be happy to know Valdivia is starting to do the business for me.

Looks good JP i'll give it ago with my new Bradford game tomorrow and give it a proper lower league test

Cheers,ive not really tried it at lower league,i got palace into the premier but thats not really lower league.Let me know how you get on.

Im 4th in the league after 15 games if your interested. lost 12-11 vs chelsea on pens in the carling cup. that was ridiculous.

Im 4th in the league after 15 games if your interested. lost 12-11 vs chelsea on pens in the carling cup. that was ridiculous.
Yes im interested.I think your strikers will get better as they get used to to their team mates and formation.Have a look at the assistant manager feedback to see which players are still settling in.The City players are all pretty new so it could take a while.Cardozo scored 1 goal in his first 6 for me but he's just hit a hat-rick so hopefully the tide is turning.

Status
Not open for further replies.