Height:
5' 10" (178cm)
Position: Midfielder

A STAR IS BORN: Josh McEachran

0,,10268%7E9031410,00.jpg

Well, this is gonna be his thread :)

What do you think about him?

Is he gonna be the next Lampard?

I think he has the potential to be a star, leader, legend!

Name: Joshua McEachran
Nationality: English
Date of Birth:
01/03/1993
Height:
5' 10" (178cm)
Position: Midfielder

A STAR IS BORN: Josh McEachran

0,,10268%7E9031410,00.jpg

Well, this is gonna be his thread :)

What do you think about him?

Is he gonna be the next Lampard?

I think he has the potential to be a star, leader, legend!

Thought McEachran was meant to be good :p

First of all this will be closed, but he wont be the next Lampard i think he plays a very different style. Im pretty sure from what iv seen he can become a massive player for Chelsea and maybe even England in the near future.

He is from the same place as me, a know a few people who are friends with him and it's all they talk about.. He looks like a decent player, but I haven't personally seen anything that could mean he is the new Lampard. I hope he isn't the new Lampard, because he sucks for England.

First of all this will be closed, but he wont be the next Lampard i think he plays a very different style. Im pretty sure from what iv seen he can become a massive player for Chelsea and maybe even England in the near future.

Why would it be closed....

well.. can I have a screenshot and reports and what is his position and recommended roles?

I hope he isn't the new Lampard, because he sucks for England.

Oh I don't know, Lampard scored the equaliser for England against Germany at the World Cup.

Oh, hang on a minute...:p

He style is more like Wilshere at Arsenal, you never know he might develop into a goalscoring threat but i wouldnt think so. I really like him and the reception he gets at the Bridge alreadys is astonashing, Chelsea are doing alot to keep his feet on the ground at the moment so lets hope he dosen't get carried away.

---------- Post added at 02:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 AM ----------

Lampard is not good ????????

ha-ha-ha

He tossed the bait and snagged you lol.

---------- Post added at 02:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 AM ----------

He is from the same place as me, a know a few people who are friends with him and it's all they talk about.. He looks like a decent player, but I haven't personally seen anything that could mean he is the new Lampard. I hope he isn't the new Lampard, because he sucks for England.

Why would it be closed....

Its just the way it is thats all.

I meant Lampard as a Leader, not as a style of play:)

I meant Lampard as a Leader, not as a style of play:)

If you mean leader then yes mate i can definatly see him possibly becoming a future captain, he is Chelsea born and bred but we need to be careful because its happening so quick for him.

If you mean leader then yes mate i can definatly see him possibly becoming a future captain, he is Chelsea born and bred but we need to be careful because its happening so quick for him.

Agree.
I'm afraid the most of dangerous tackles.. Because he is still fragile..
For instance, look what happened to Ramsey, a horrible tackle from Shawcross..

Carlo shouldnt rush him too much. It's way too early..

love this lad looks like his got alot of potential lets just hope he doesnt flop though

Agree.
I'm afraid the most of dangerous tackles.. Because he is still fragile..
For instance, look what happened to Ramsey, a horrible tackle from Shawcross..

Carlo shouldnt rush him too much. It's way too early..

He does suprise me though he is quite a strong lad, i have seen a couple of times this season he seems to get out of being tackled quite well.

You can see him being a potential leader :s? Hes a young skillful flair player, how can you possibily say hes going to be the future captain.

You can see him being a potential leader :s? Hes a young skillful flair player, how can you possibily say hes going to be the future captain.

I said there is a possibilty not that he is going to.

He does suprise me though he is quite a strong lad, i have seen a couple of times this season he seems to get out of being tackled quite well.

There are no guarantees for that.. Once he got out, later he got tackled..

---------- Post added at 04:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 AM ----------

I said there is a possibilty not that he is going to.

Leave him mate, he is jealous :p

There are no guarantees for that.. Once he got out, later he got tackled..

---------- Post added at 04:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 AM ----------

Leave him mate, he is jealous :p

Haha im not jealous you weirdo.. Hes a good prospect but I don't think he will be a leader. Pachecos a good prospect aswell but hes not a future Liverpool captain.

He may end up leading Chelsea but wont be England captain. That will be Steven Caulker of Spurs.

Can see him being another Theo Walcott, over-hyped and therefore not able to reach his potential....