Josh McEachran

Haha im not jealous you weirdo.. Hes a good prospect but I don't think he will be a leader. Pachecos a good prospect aswell but hes not a future Liverpool captain.

a lota difference between them :) And by the way, a lota difference between captain and leader on the pitch :)

I still believe he can be both though hahah :p

Cheers!

Can see him being another Theo Walcott, over-hyped and therefore not able to reach his potential....

Walcott isnt exactly a bad player is he and his still young and may not even have reached his best yet

Walcott isnt exactly a bad player is he and his still young and may not even have reached his best yet

Yeah, but when he was 16/17 it was thought he was going to be one of the best players to come out of Britain, there is no way in **** he is going to reach that level.

I'm not saying that people are saying the same of McEachran, but it is in danger of reaching that level.

Can see him being another Theo Walcott, over-hyped and therefore not able to reach his potential....

If Theo is given a chance to start every game, he would reach his full potential very soon :)

This is the reason why Chelsea have a media ban on him so not much is reported about the lad. Walcott moved to Arsenal when he was 16 for a big fee and then taken to the world cup in 2006 when he was just 17 with Sven only watching DVDS's of him. Huge difference to how Chelsea are handling Josh to the Walcott situation.

This is the reason why Chelsea have a media ban on him so not much is reported about the lad. Walcott moved to Arsenal when he was 16 for a big fee and then taken to the world cup in 2006 when he was just 17 with Sven only watching DVDS's of him. Huge difference to how Chelsea are handling Josh to the Walcott situation.

McEachran is very lucky that chelsea are doing a lot of cost cutting otherwise he would of probably been shown the door if they continued to spend the way they had been

McEachran is very lucky that chelsea are doing a lot of cost cutting otherwise he would of probably been shown the door if they continued to spend the way they had been

Yer thats more than likely true, thats why when i saw im glad we got rid of the likes of Ballack etc because we wouldn't of seen this lad at all.

to be fair another reason Walcott was over hyped was because he was actually quite good at the time, he scored a hat trick for England when he was what 17 early 18. and obviously that wasn't they only good thing he did.

the reason Walcott has not reached his hype isn't because of media hype, but because of injuries when ever he gets into good form he gets injured for a month which doesn't help him at all.

anyway this isn't about Walcott its about josh, who i have never seen play but like to slat just to annoy Chelsea fans

Would like to say another excellent camio by Mr McEachran yesterday. The boy just oozes quality.

Josh Mceachran at the moment doesnt look like being a lampard style player, carlo knows where hes best suited and he comes on and sits and is always there for an easy pass and doesnt dwell on the ball he releases it to players like malouda etc. if anything he will play more like makelele.....but he is very fragile looking, but once hes got in the gym he will beef up!! and once his balls drop hes only 17!!!
MCEACHRAN AND WILSHIRE TO RUN ENGLANDS MIDFIELD AND THEN WE MIGHT WIN SOMETHING.....

He looks fragile i admit but i saw him dis-posses Samba yesterday and he held him off and rode his challenge. He is small but he is too quick and agile for players to tackle.

---------- Post added at 01:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 AM ----------

And Tom Cleverley and Ravel Morrison :p

Dont know much about morrison but i like the look of Cleverley.

He looks fragile i admit but i saw him dis-posses Samba yesterday and he held him off and rode his challenge. He is small but he is too quick and agile for players to tackle.

---------- Post added at 01:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 AM ----------

Yeah he did deal wth samba and just because hes small doesnt mean he cant hold his own...he will be quality no matter what.

Probably because he's always suspended :S Tbh McEachren must be gutted that he didn't get more starts in the period Lampard and Essien were out

Personal opinion here I have not seen anything really which has impressed me about him yet or shown me that he has the potential Chelsea fans have said he has.

However I guess looking at Chelsea fans can pray that he is what they think he is after all there other youngsters look absolute terrible. Compared to other teams such as Arsenal and Man United. :D

Personal opinion here I have not seen anything really which has impressed me about him yet or shown me that he has the potential Chelsea fans have said he has.

However I guess looking at Chelsea fans can pray that he is what they think he is after all there other youngsters look absolute terrible. Compared to other teams such as Arsenal and Man United. :D

Well you cant see potential then, chelsea have good youth players just like man u and arsenal and to be honest we are playing ours more and more so will overtake yours soon...you had to buy hernandez and hes 22 already not 17 apart from that youve got rafael who cant stay on the pitch longer than 70 minutes without getting sent off....bruma,kakuta,mceahcran,sturridge,bertrand theres just a few

Well you cant see potential then, chelsea have good youth players just like man u and arsenal and to be honest we are playing ours more and more so will overtake yours soon...you had to buy hernandez and hes 22 already not 17 apart from that youve got rafael who cant stay on the pitch longer than 70 minutes without getting sent off....bruma,kakuta,mceahcran,sturridge,bertrand theres just a few

Sorry Mceachran or however you spell passes a ball and suddenly he has the potential to be the next Lampard... I do not think he is even attacking minded, he plays more of a holding role so why is he even compared to Lampard.

Regarding your comment about Hernandez I think you are jealous that we got him and you did not, after all you have Kakuta and Sturridge oO)

Bruma I think is decent and Kakuta I think is over rated and defenders have had him in there back pockets and did you see Rafael this season? Or even today, he handled Bale superbly and he got sent off for a tangle of legs... but then again the referee was Mike Dean so what do you come to expect.

United have Cleverley, Macheda, Hernandez, Rafael, Fabio, Evans, Smalling just to name a few who have all shown glimpses of there ability already in the EPL.

Anyway back on topic that was just my opinion I have not seen anything yet that I believe Chelsea fans are all saying about him. Sorry for saying an opinion.

Last edited:
Sorry Mceachran or however you spell passes a ball and suddenly he has the potential to be the next Lampard... I do not think he is even attacking minded, he plays more of a holding role so why is he even compared to Lampard.

Regarding your comment about Hernandez I think you are jealous that we got him and you did not, after all you have Kakuta and Sturridge oO)

Bruma I think is decent and Kakuta I think is over rated and defenders have had him in there back pockets and did you see Rafael this season? Or even today, he handled Bale superbly and he got sent off for a tangle of legs... but then again the referee was Mike Dean so what do you come to expect.

United have Cleverley, Macheda, Hernandez, Rafael, Fabio just to name a few who have all shown there ability already.

Anyway back on topic that was just my opinion I have not seen anything yet that I believe Chelsea fans are all saying about him. Sorry for saying an opinion.

yeah i wasnt having a go lol i agree with you, i said that he will be more like makelele not lampard....just cos hes english people think he will be lampard like....he sits and holds!! he has loads of potential....hernandez is a talent theres no doubt about that...