Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its safe to say this can be called a 11.3 tactic aswell, used this tactic for a season on 11.3, wonthe league cup and premier division, but lost to chelsea in the semi final in the FA cup (0-1) and lost to ac milan in the champions league semi final (2-1)

Last edited:
Question for JP

Im at the start of my 3rd season with Charlton, (2012/13)

Finished 18th in the championship last year using your tactic, not complaining tho, if anything the opposite because it saved me from relegation. However ive built on my team now and this is the starting squad;

Jon Knudsen (GK)
Phil Neville (FBR)
Gary Doherty (DCR)
Sylvan Distin (DCL)
Kelly Youga (FBL)
Jose Semedo (DM)
David Beckham (MC)
Michael Kightly (WGR)
Kyel Reid (WGL)
Cristhian Stuani (STR)
Matthias Lepiller (STL)

Using your tactic would you say theyre good enough to contend for promotion?

JP on your latest tactic i can't get Dembele scoing and i am in the champ! should i change his role?

What happend to your newest tactic jp I cant find it anywhere?

I wasn't 100% happy with them so removed them with the intention of improving them then re releasing. Got quite a bit of negative feedback about them, granted most was from noobs who didn't bother reading the OP and gave it all of 2 matches before declaring it was *****. Other feedback though was from respected testers who opened my eyes to too many floors. In hindsight i rushed the release but you live and learn.

Like i say i did have the intention of improving it and re releasing it but ive decided to scrap it altogether and work on something completely new created for the 11.3 patch unlike that which was really created on 11.2, another mistake not to be repeated.

I'm currently trying to make some new Barca style Guardiola tactics. So far its looking good but i am using Barca so don't read too much into that. The team play exactly like the real Barca do or how i see them play anyway, it is all opinion after-all, beautiful attacking football. Obviously id like to use it with an average team before id even consider releasing and i certainly wont be rushing. Here are some screenshots though:

Last edited:
Can't believe people where giving you stick for they 4-2-3-1, i have been using it with sheffield Wednesday and i won league 1 and am now 2nd in the Championship......

Good luck with the 4-5-1!!!

I wasn't 100% happy with them so removed them with the intention of improving them then re releasing. Got quite a bit of negative feedback about them, granted most was from noobs who didn't bother reading the OP and gave it all of 2 matches before declaring it was *****. Other feedback though was from respected testers who opened my eyes to too many floors. In hindsight i rushed the release but you live and learn.

Like i say i did have the intention of improving it and re releasing it but ive decided to scrap it altogether and work on something completely new created for the 11.3 patch unlike that which was really created on 11.2, another mistake not to be repeated.

I'm currently trying to make some new Barca style Guardiola tactics. So far its looking good but i am using Barca so don't read too much into that. The team play exactly like the real Barca do or how i see them play anyway, it is all opinion after-all, beautiful attacking football. Obviously id like to use it with an average team before id even consider releasing and i certainly wont be rushing. Here are some screenshots though:

do you want testers?

Wow I'm shocked at that, I grabbed the 4-2-3-1 tactic pretty much as soon as you uploaded it and have been using since in my Villa save. Pretty much using standard team and I'm sitting happily in 4th in February.

Plays nice attacking football whilst remaining sensible at the back. I tended to stuggle a little against stronger teams and had the odd poor result (3-0 loss to Palermo away) but other than that it seemed a solid tactic. Definitely something that could be built upon. It's a shame to hear you've scrapped it :(

Hi JP, I am still using you 4231 tactic with my Harrogate squad. Won 5 of 5 games in BSN. Will continue playing with your tactics. I am really looking forward to Barca style because I love the football they play in real life. Thanks a lot for your great work.

Can anyone give me the DL link for the 4231 tactic?? Thanks. :)

Been trying my Guardiola tactic with Boro. Boro have a particularly poor team understanding at the start and you can see that in my results. Took me 9 league games to get a win but as you can see the more the team develops and gets used to each other and the tactic results do pic up, its all about patience. Still a long way to go but Barca didn't play in the style they do now overnight, took years of developing players to play that way and bringing in gems in the transfer market.

My quest to get unfashionable Boro to win the Prem with the style of Barca continues. Here are some screenshots of the season for anyone interested:

4-5-1 looks good mate, always been a fan of your tactics! :)

4-5-1 looks good mate, always been a fan of your tactics! :)
Cheers. I just wanted to try something a little different. Like most football fans im a huge fan of the way Barca play. Ive created them using Barca and they work perfectly with them, really look the business. Barca though have Barca players drilled in that style of play. However towards the end of my first season with Boro we were having between 85 and 90 % pass completion rate and between 65 and 75 % possession.

wow, i can imagine this would be awesome if your boro team were fully gelled and use to the tactic from the very first game of the season, you would have stormed the league, looks good JP look froward to it, but dont rush it.

Cheers. I just wanted to try something a little different. Like most football fans im a huge fan of the way Barca play. Ive created them using Barca and they work perfectly with them, really look the business. Barca though have Barca players drilled in that style of play. However towards the end of my first season with Boro we were having between 85 and 90 % pass completion rate and between 65 and 75 % possession.

Yeah, looks good with the results, not easy getting promotion with Boro' in their current state tbh :p;)

But yeah, will definately use this on a Barca save I've been waiting to do, just wanted a realistic-ish tactic and this looks perfect, any idea on the release date pal?

Status
Not open for further replies.