Status
Not open for further replies.
great tactic JP, just finished 9th in my 2nd season with boro! Also runner-up in league cup.

Are you still working on a 4-2-3-1, would love to try one with my arsenal team.

Anyway, thanks for the great tactic!

great tactic JP, just finished 9th in my 2nd season with boro! Also runner-up in league cup.

Are you still working on a 4-2-3-1, would love to try one with my arsenal team.

Anyway, thanks for the great tactic!
Cant do anything else on the new tactic until the new patch is out.

This tactic has worked brilliantly so far, i am very consistent with Southampton and Jay de Merit is immense!

Great tactic and really good consistent results, by far the best tactic for 11.2

Last edited:
Gonna use this tactic for West Ham on 11.2.1 hope it works mate, its had great reviews so far pal.

Gonna use this tactic for West Ham on 11.2.1 hope it works mate, its had great reviews so far pal.

its probably the best tactic in 11.2.1, tried alot and this is the onlyone that produces the best results, id also recommend a big pitch size instead of normal pitch size, give it a few games to bed and you'll start getting great results :)

its probably the best tactic in 11.2.1, tried alot and this is the onlyone that produces the best results, id also recommend a big pitch size instead of normal pitch size, give it a few games to bed and you'll start getting great results :)

Kool thanks pal.

hi guys im new to this game and it wont let me download this because im using a MAC,

could anyone give me screen shots to how i potions my players in the formation and what to set my players as?

cheers

Just won the League and the Euro Cup with Sunderland. Very pleased.

First season in La Liga is finally over....

pcBF2.png

zI255.png

IsYmM.jpg

Finished 5th pretty comfortably with a fairly mediocre team.

First season in La Liga is finally over....

pcBF2.png

zI255.png

IsYmM.jpg

Finished 5th pretty comfortably with a fairly mediocre team.

Did you tweaked your team or just changed one of the CMs to DM?(6)

wow, this tactic is SUPER!

i'm with tottenham now, and i still unbeaten until 20 games! the right CB is really really SUPER!

what a tactic! thx JP!

screenshot soon

Gonna start fresh with Wigan when the new patch is out and I'll definately be testing this one out! Looks immense.

Hi. Great tactic so far but I got one problem. Accuracy!
Quite often my stats looks like : 13 shots and 3 on target.
Most of my goals are scored by midfielders like Zhirkov and Malouda, Lampard got more goals than any striker at my team... Sometimes my strikers got 2 or 0 shots by whole game and definitely they are unable to score when they got chance.
My Strikers: Neymar (poacher), Lukakaku (i'm tryin to play him as a CF), Drogba (aslo as a CF), Anelka (Poacher, probably the best striker in my team.., LOL), Torres(tryin almost everything but he gets good rating when he play as poacher, and I wouldn't call him a top goalscorer, when he playin as a advance striker or CF he got more assists than goals.

In teams settings I didn't change anything, I didn't set up any playmaker and target man role.

E: Draw against Stoke, they got 4 shot and 1 on target... I got 16 shots and 1 on target and I hit the woodwork twice. Strikers didn't have a single shot... This game is more unrealistic version of FM that have been released.

Last edited:
I'm using it now in my new Preston job, they were in the relegation zone in nPower League 1 so I thought I'd take up the challenge.. Now sitting in the top half with 17 games to go. I win one match 4 - 2 then lose the next match 4 - 0, it seems to be a pattern that's emerging, but over all I have scored more goals than I've conceded (the 4 - 2, 4 - 0 is just an example). I always beat the top 12 and lose against the bottom 12.. The league is tight and I'm only 5 points off the promotion places so I'll see how it goes tonight and report back!

Status
Not open for further replies.