Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone tried this in the new patch yet?

JP - have you tried the new tactic you were working on in the 11.3 patch yet?

Just an update on the 11.3 tactic. Currently testing with Boro, its been much more difficult managing them though. You get absolutely zero transfer budget now instead of the 2m you previously got in 11.2and there is no Wheater or O'Neil now either. All that said I've managed to get a half decent squad together bringing in freebies and after a slow start we are now motoring. Its still a 4-2-3-1 formation as promised but no radical changes from the 11.2 tactic. I have had to make a few custom changes though because of the new changes to the forward runs.

Im going to continue to test with Boro and hopefully test in the Prem too.

Few screenshots of progress:

Tactic looks the business Woody! Loads of goals scored, which is great with only 1 striker upfront. You seem to have conceeded a few goals though, are you looking into the defense in the new patch?

Steve

JP your 11.2 tactic still works with 11.3 just beat tottenham,chelsea and man united 3 - 1 in my last 3 three games :D

If your 4-2-3-1 is anything like last years V4 germany tactic you made, i will be delighted that brought me great success with arsenal and i will be tesing it with them again, look forward to it JP good luck.

the corner trick doesn't really works with 11.3 for me
with 11.2 my CB scored like 20-30 goals in a season,now it scores only 5-7 goals...

JPWoody:
Do you think the 4-4-2 will work on 11.3?
Or should i wait on the new tac?

Chhers(6)

JPWoody:
Do you think the 4-4-2 will work on 11.3?
Or should i wait on the new tac?

Chhers(6)
I couldn't tell you because i don't know. Someone mentioned earlier they still work but i haven't tried them and wont be doing so either, so its up to you if you want to use them or not.

JP did u used thos tac as the base of ur 4231 or did u started from scratch?

JP

Will you be posting some more screenshots of your Middlesborough season?

Steve

Great tactic. Helped me beat Manchester United in the FA cup in my second year.

manure2.jpg

these are my results using the original tactic. all i have tweaked is change the MRC to Advanced Playmaker and the LMC to Ball Winning Midfielder and changed to "Drill Crosses"

This tactic brings me only successes with crewe alexandra! (npower league 2)
I will be posting some screenshots if i'm halfway through the season
I have played 8 games now, and won all 8 of them with 27 goals scored and 5 conceded
:)

no luck with newcastle on 11.3 in the tactic so far.. well, maybe its too early, but lost 3/6 of the first 6 premier games on newcastle :/

EDIT: this might have completly changed after a 4-1 victory against chelsea ;o ill keep u guys informed

Last edited:
Hi anyone have good tactic for lower leagues team ? patch 11.2.0/1

Hi JP, could you please help me to find your 11.3 thread? Or have you decided to cancel it? I can't find it. Thanks a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.