Status
Not open for further replies.
JP - Any chance of you posting up the type of team talks you use?

Cheers

Steve

JP - Any chance of you posting up the type of team talks you use?

Cheers

Steve
I dont use anyones in particular. I just use my own, normally a mixture of for the fans and you can win pre match, occasionally no pressure if we are heavy favorites to win. If were losing or drawing i normally say Dissapointing or Angry depending how bad were playing, if were drawing away to a good team ill say no pressure or for the fans, if were winning ill say dont let your performance drop.

I am going to try these with Valencia JP and I will let you know about how I get on. Would you like any particular screenshots of anything?

I am going to try these with Valencia JP and I will let you know about how I get on. Would you like any particular screenshots of anything?
Just screenshot your season stats or good results if you get any that is. Cheers

Bayern 1st Season at 31st Dec 2009
I stuck to the same team throughout the first half of the season. Olic is main striker of course as shown in the attachment.
Attached along are matches against wolfsburg and werder bremen.

Comments:
Overall great attack and defense as shown in the league table. most goals and least concede. Defense is pretty solid with a lot of clean sheet despite it being **** in front of goal. There's one exception of 1-6 Madrid but yea -.-
Possession mostly around 55% to 60% for my games.
Maybe its the players but I always have a lot of CCCs and Long shots which is good.

If you need anything else just ask me :D

Last edited:
Bayern 1st Season at 31st Dec 2009
I stuck to the same team throughout the first half of the season. Olic is main striker of course as shown in the attachment.
Attached along are matches against wolfsburg and werder bremen.

Comments:
Overall great attack and defense as shown in the league table. most goals and least concede. Defense is pretty solid with a lot of clean sheet despite it being **** in front of goal. There's one exception of 1-6 Madrid but yea -.-
Possession mostly around 55% to 60% for my games.
Maybe its the players but I always have a lot of CCCs and Long shots which is good.

If you need anything else just ask me :D
Nice going. I wouldn't worry too much about the Madrid match, they are outrageously over powered in the game, particularly at the begining.

Lol. this is my thanks to you for helping me with your posts everywhere and of course this tactic. Always wanted to play Bayern with Robben and Ribery tearing up the wings, just cannot find a good 4231 tactic for 10.3.

Thanks once again :D

We weren't at our best. However, this is the first time using it in the Premier League. We dominated and they only scored after the useless Otamendi missed his interception.​

View attachment 82020
Reading 1-2 Newcastle​

Robinho, who plays on the left wing, scored and Shawcross got his first of the season from a corner.

I was interested to see how it worked away from home. Looks like it'll step up to the mark. :)

Thanks again JP. ^^)​

Cheers JP, I had a lot of success with your original 4-2-3-1. I'll play a season (with either Werder Bremen or another team which can afford Ozil) then get back to you.

Ok JP Woody, i will change up the teamtalks. I hopefully will start pushing up the table soon

great looking tactic m8, perfect for what my team needs :)

Have you tried changing it to a 4-4-2 putting the attacking mid as a target man, id love to use it, it looks great but i have to many good strikers to just use one. if u having i may try adapt it to having a 4-4-2 option and ill get back to you

Well he's tried to re-create Germany's style of play and formation. They don't play a 4-4-2.

joe cole plays mint in this formation in the attacking mid for my Man Utd team so far so good :) great tactic

Last edited:
Will download now, hopefully will be able to keep my Palace side in the Prem!

What downloads and add-ons do you have in that screenshot?

Another great tactic from JP. I'm using this right now on my FC utrecht save but I've changed the Fullbacks to defend duty as they pretty much suck. Still scores goals. You really have to find a good ball playing CB though, otherwise disaster on a regular basis awaits.

Came 5th in my first year despite being picked to finish around mid table.

Great tactic mate, been playing as Watford and after just missing out on the playoffs last season followed by a poor start to this season, i switched to your tactic.

It's turned my season around.

53074169.png

I signed Buszaky from Qpr after they were relegated on my save, he was doing poor but since playing him as the AM with your tactic he has started to chip in with assists and goals.

I beat Ipswich [who are in the Premier League] in the Carling Cup, to get into the Quater finals away at Aston Villa.

46654710.png

Rob Earnshaw is on fire with this tactic, he's scoring for fun now. :D

30117209.png

I started using the tactic against Blackpool in the Carling Cup which i won 5-2.

Just walloped Swansea 7-1 away to go 6th in the table, Swansea were 8th too before kick off. (H)

89548900.png

Top tactic, at last a tactic with wingers that works. <)

Thanks. :)

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------

41710462.png

Status
Not open for further replies.