Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey mate, I'm with 12.04 so this should work great (the players are still getting used to it so I'm loosing half of my matches, but I have faith in you and your tactic), I just have one question.

Why is it important (and how much) to give the match preparation training to your assistant. My main issue with this is that he always leaves the match preparation workload at Average and I've gotten the impression that when the tactic is fluid it's better to leave it at Low in order to get the most out of ordinary training (I have an average age of 22 years, so I need to train those youngsters to the maximum). Also, he almost always focuses on Attacking Set Pieces.

I'm also wondering why you don't use Opposition Instructions?

Also, last question - do you have any other suggestions for fixind the little leak (leaking some goals) on the 4-2-3-1 tactic other than switching to the 4-1-2-2-1 tactic. :p

P.S. I know it works best that way and that's why you're recommending it, but I'm curious about the justification, the reasons behind that. :)

i dont understand how people get instant good results, i have lost the majority of my games as newcastle and i'm in november!

i dont understand how people get instant good results, i have lost the majority of my games as newcastle and i'm in november!

I think I've said about 500 times this was made for the 12.04 patch. It doesn't work on the new patch. I made a new tactic for 12.2

Well after half season with Real Madrid still unbeaten in Spanish league and Champions league.In Spanisch Cup end in quarterfinale against Barcelona.With score 1:3 but problem wasn´t with tactic.Barcelona in this 2 games 3 clear cut chances 3 goals and my team 11 clear cut chances 1 goal and 6 woodworks ...oO) This is the bigest bug in game different in scoring efficiency.

seriously awesome tactics dude. Lost a couple of matches in the start. But banging in goals like anything now

I have success with this tactic in FM 2013 with OM, i have won 2 time Leagiu 1
Now i`m trying it with AC Milan in a new game.

Does it have some suggestions that must be done in 2013 version of the game ?

Status
Not open for further replies.