Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there something we should all know as this sounds like a love affair to me, lol!

Ooooh don't, stop it, you can't talk to my friend Woody like that! He's amazing :wub:!

I really don't get the creeping in these forums. Why do we need others to protect us? More to the point, why do you feel the need to preserve and protect someone?

Let the tactic maker speak for himself.

P.S. I'd suggest writing your name on the sole of you shoes so that we know who's feet we see sticking out of your friend :wub: Woodies backside. Sorry Woody, nothing against you, just can't stand people feeling the need to defend others in a forum.

Sigh, sigh, sigh, sigh

Are you for real ??? If you have any problem with the forum actually having moderators and rules, I suggest you contact the people owning and running the forum( read Sean). I dont feel the need to protect someone but as a moderator, I have assigned to making these forum a better place. Do you really think that the forum would benfit form users just saying " OMG, you suck, your have made a pathetic tactic, people calling other people names, attacking moderators that are trying to get people to follow the rules etc ? If so, then suggest that you take your buisiness elsewhere. The users was told to add constructive feedback and not just being arrogant.

(I never infract people that are being ******** when I am involved so here, I will let someone else do it.)

Van Persie is on steroids on my Arsenal save using this tactic. Broke Henry's record as a b-day present for me lol. I mean, 40 goals in 28 games is nuts.
View attachment 224641

Van Persie is on steroids on my Arsenal save using this tactic. Broke Henry's record as a b-day present for me lol. I mean, 40 goals in 28 games is nuts.
View attachment 224641
What patch are you on and could you post a screenshot of your team too please? Im having trouble with arsenal with this tactic.

Last edited:
What patch are you on and could you post a screenshot of your team too please? Im having trouble with arsenal with this tactic.
Sure! The patch is 12.0.1. Just use match prep set on Defensive Positioning before big games and Attacking Movement before smaller games. Just stick with it. It's about your players getting used to the tactic.
View attachment 224717

Sure! The patch is 12.0.1. Just use match prep set on Defensive Positioning before big games and Attacking Movement before smaller games. Just stick with it. It's about your players getting used to the tactic.
View attachment 224717
Would you recommend promoting Alex Chamberlain to senior squad right away? Also how important is new GK? Thanks

Haven't been on here for a while due to real life commitments. Nice to see everyone is playing nice. To the moaners and groaners, no i don't need anyone to stick up for me, Because i'm a mod? No! but because i really couldn't give a ****. Its only a tactic. If it works then great, if it doesn't then tough, use another or make your own. I had already stated the tactic is no where near as good since the 12.1.1 patch. A bummer yes but hardly the end of the world.

I might make an updated tactic yes, but not until i have more free time and SI stop ******* about with the match engine and release their final patch.

That is all.

Worst tactic ever! Just started a new season with Man City. First game 3-3 at Norwich then 4-4 at home to Fulham. I was 1-4 down at half time. Pathetic!

Pathetic? a 2 match unbeaten run and scored 7 goals too. What more do you want? ;)

Sigh all this ignorant abuse is the reason why JP Woody decided to retract his tactics from the FM Base forums, be grateful that the guy is using his free time to assist you with your FM saves, if you don't win 120 games in a row, it's not the end of the world!
Stick with it and ultimately you will see success.

Hi JP, great to see you back on here.

I was strangely enough thinking of searching through the forums to find your 11.3 high scoring tactic from the previous edition of which I had much success with. Being as the match engine hasnt really changed that much - do you think it could be a success?

Failing that, looking forward to the potential of a new release from yours.

Don't get all the abuse on this thread, I downloaded the tactic earlier and have won every game I've played so far. I beat PSG 5-2 even though I had rooney sent of after 6 minutes, then beat man city 3-1 in the community shield now I'm 7-0-0 in the league. Can't see what the problem is tbh.

Edit: Halfway through the season and still unbeaten in all comps. I beat Arsenal 5-1, Liverpool 3-1, City 2-0, Chelsea 2-1 and Newcastle 7-0 all away in the league. Definitely still a useful tactic.

Last edited:
Hi JP I have a big problem in my second season with Bayern.In my first season I won German First Division with 89 points and score 111:20.But I lost against Valencia in Champions League with total score 5:4.And in German Cup against Wolfsburg 2:1.In both matches I was better but my efficiency and computer was unfortunately different.

But my biggest problem in second season is a defensive ...:( After 9 games in German First Division I have 17 points and score 26:17 ... My last two away matches I lost 4:1 against Freiburg and Gladbach.Clear cut chance 2:1 for me but score ... Just defensive is totally bad.I don´t know why but they have mark 6 or 5.5 and so on.

Well m8, i can't understand this tactic, i had good results on the start of the season, but during season i had worse and worse results. Why? No so many goals i was scoring and easy conceding, why?

Well m8, i can't understand this tactic, i had good results on the start of the season, but during season i had worse and worse results. Why? No so many goals i was scoring and easy conceding, why?

Because its for the 12.04 patch?

Status
Not open for further replies.