Status
Not open for further replies.
am playing with this tactic with newcastle won prem in 4 seasons do you play your wingers in natural postion or on opisite sides@???????????

am playing with this tactic with newcastle won prem in 4 seasons do you play your wingers in natural postion or on opisite sides@???????????

Really? I have been playing for a while and never come close, the defence just keeps leaking in goals for me.

Players

Hi

What would you recommend as the best players for each position using this tactic?

Thanks

Shaun

i out score most teams and now i have jones it seems to get better just won back to back prem now

hello JP... do you going to tweak this tactic for the 12.1.1 patch ?? i think the tactic not working so good as it did in the 12.0.4 patch??

tjao

Worst tactic ever! Just started a new season with Man City. First game 3-3 at Norwich then 4-4 at home to Fulham. I was 1-4 down at half time. Pathetic!

Worst tactic ever! Just started a new season with Man City. First game 3-3 at Norwich then 4-4 at home to Fulham. I was 1-4 down at half time. Pathetic!

It is stated by JP that the tactic has lost its touch since 12.0.4 but there is no need to being foul and arrogant. If you have some constructive feedback, go ahead. But this has to be the worst feedback ever. Pathetic !!

It is stated by JP that the tactic has lost its touch since 12.0.4 but there is no need to being foul and arrogant. If you have some constructive feedback, go ahead. But this has to be the worst feedback ever. Pathetic !!
So how am I being foul and arrogant? Obviously you are the one being arrogant and pathetic! Why don't you grow up little boy!

So how am I being foul and arrogant? Obviously you are the one being arrogant and pathetic! Why don't you grow up little boy!

1) you were just being rude, without any constructive feedback. We take a very dim view of that here

2) She was being tongue in cheek about your comment with her final sentence, clearly her humour flew right over your head.

Last edited:
1) you were just being rude, without ant constructive feedback. We take a very dim view of that here

2) She was being tongue in cheek about your comment with her final sentence, clearly her humour flew right over your head.
Yep, flew right over my head :/

so these tactics can be used for bayern munchen?

I would advise you to use an other tactic mate

Woody Im playing arsenal with just about starting squad ( I bought a few wonderkids. ) I find that even though RVP performs really well Im conceding quite a bit, lost to Man City 4-1 when away. Is this a problem with my defensive line?
Andre Santos - Vermallen - Per - Sagna. Perhaps any defender signings?

Hi Mate !! What is the difference between V1 and V2 ?

V2 more defensive ? Better for small team ?

Thks :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have carlos fierro whos a great poacher. Is it better for me to swithc the tactic to poacher form advanced forward or can fierro play advanced forward just as well?

Is there something we should all know as this sounds like a love affair to me, lol!

Ooooh don't, stop it, you can't talk to my friend Woody like that! He's amazing :wub:!

I really don't get the creeping in these forums. Why do we need others to protect us? More to the point, why do you feel the need to preserve and protect someone?

Let the tactic maker speak for himself.

P.S. I'd suggest writing your name on the sole of you shoes so that we know who's feet we see sticking out of your friend :wub: Woodies backside. Sorry Woody, nothing against you, just can't stand people feeling the need to defend others in a forum.

Latest patch seems to have ruined a fair few tactics, especially those dependant on AMC and CM roles. Since playing with the new patch I've had to shelve all my 4-4-2, 4-2-4, diamond and AMC tactics. They've been ruined by the update.

Woody - Have you found a problem getting the striker to score on the new patch if you have an AMC? I find them very hit and miss and more prone to goal droughts. Also, have you had a problem with wingers? I only seem to be able to play with inside forwards as I don't get enough chances otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.