JP Woody's Wenger Style Tactics 12.2.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you serious? the 4231 is a 4411 if you drop the wingers back into a flat 4. I use a Trequista behind the poacher in that formation so the answer to your question is......... it doesn't take Dr Spock to work this one out, yes a Trequista.

Ok now explain what the lowest form of wit is...

No strikers? I would love to try that out just as a matter of curiosity! Keep us informed of how this goes.

@ JP

When are you going to upload the tactic with no strikers

Would be liked to be kept inform

Thanks

i downloaded it yesterday and use it with cardif in 2nd season and my team plays really well with it won one n lost one (newcastle relegated again), but there goals was because i dint have my mains cb's as they was injured or suspended.

Woody would this line up work
RVP
Gervinho Arshavin Walcot
Arteta Song
Cissokho Vermaelen Kosc Sagna

Also Jack Wilshere for AMC when hes back from injury and recommend an awesome prospect for bwm?

Woody would this line up work
RVP
Gervinho Arshavin Walcot
Arteta Song
Cissokho Vermaelen Kosc Sagna

Also Jack Wilshere for AMC when hes back from injury and recommend an awesome prospect for bwm?

I dont see why not.

As for BWM prospects you already have one in Frimpong. Failing that Javi Martinez of Athletic, Tiote of Newcastle or Sandro of Spurs.

JP Woody, i react not much on a forum because my bad english, but this is worth to react.
I bought the game one week ago because it was half prized ^^).
Just my first week i played it and your tactics are brilliant.
Started game with Spurs en after 3/4 season on the second place after Mutd.
Modric is a absolutely beast, 49 assists and 10 goals in 41 matches!
He becomes a 5 star player after using duncs training.
Using the 4-2-3-1 tactic.
Line up:
GK: Ter Stegen, Cudicini, french youngster
DR: Walker, Vrsalko
CD: Dawnson, Shawcross (in the future Caulker comes back), Gallas
DL: Ekotto, Vrsalko
CMR: Sandro, Parker
CML: Gundogan, Modric and Parker
WL: Modric, Bale
WR: Lennon, Santos, Walker (was a surprise as WR), Defoe (surprised me to)
AMC: Modric, Gundogan, Santos
ST: Defoe (scored over 40 goals), Sanogo, Santos

Sold or away: Van der Vaart, Kranjcar, Saha, King, Friedel, Gomes, Kaboul, Adebayor (back to MC), Towsend, Livermore, Nelsen, ...
Buy: Youth prospects...

I sold much players because i asked to build a new stadium with a cost off 250 million euro and i want to limited the wages.
Thank you very much for the pleasure i have!!!

About to try this out with Fulham, just started a save with them.. will let you know how it goes

Great Tactic JP Just a few questions!

why get our Left wing to take corners?

Right winger dosent seem to be getting in the game asmuch for me.

also what foot for the winger e.g right foot on left side or what?

I tried this tactic with Malaga snce I wanted a tactic where I could use Isco where he is best; as a creative attacking midfielder. Thus 4-4-2 wasn't an option. However I just kept losing the first games. Noticed Rondon kept missing goals, tried with Fernandez (who got bad stats) but failed. I went on holiday for a few months and got fired when the team was in the bottom of La Liga.

What could have gone wrong? Maybe Rondon isn't good enough just yet?

Rondon
Gaitan Isco Cazorla/Joaquin
Valero Toulalan
Monreal Mathijsen Demichelis Gamez
Kameini

The first serious matches you lose/draw. That's what i do every time i started a game with this tactic.
But after 2 weeks you win everthing you can win. I speaking off all the serious matches. Friendlys i don't take a look at.
Sometimes you played a difficult team you must do everything on teamtalk to have the win.
One teamtalk fault can give you a big losing streak on FM 2012. That's my opinion about it.
This tactic is one off the greatest i used, but this tactic is just 50% off the game. The other 50% are the teamtalks, pitch, schedules, players, caracters, trainers, to mutch to name here,...

Iff you lose the first 4 matches? Just stop and chose another team or tactic.
One thing i can change on this tactic is that the defence 3/4 times takes goals. But if you win with 1-2 or 3-4, for me this tactic keep giving me pleasure!

By the way, just started a game with Juventus and for the moment it keep a pleasure moment...
Tweaked somethings, used the 4-4-2 but moved the wingers more forward.
Come back later to give the results.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply and information.

I made a new game with Malaga and bought Saviola. Now I'm doing okay, not great but okay. Well see how it develops.

Have used this tactic to devastating effect with Man Utd. However wanted a different challenge and started a season at Atletico Madrid, first season I cam 3rd a couple of points off winners Barcelona and 1 behind Real Madrid (2nd)... I bought Muniain second season and he simply cant stop scoring as an Inside Forward from AML... Before he used to get me 15 goals a season as TReq, but moved him there and changed the AML to IF and he has bagged 28 first season and is already on 20 after about 15 games in second season, dunno why he is so good maybe cos I have fantastic players for each position but he works so well with Falcao... Great tactic! I always find 2nd and 3rd season the defence element of this tactic stops leaking as many goals also so just stick with it and you can average over 4 goals a game and concede about 0.6-0.8ish which is not bad at all!!!!

hey just had a great season with gateshead. won the league by 20 points. was wondering how u did in your second season with gateshead?

What would you guys say the lowest number for each main attribute should be? For example, the poacher needs good Acceleration, Composure, Finishing and Pace; would you say the lowest I should look for should be around 14/15?

Im using Arsenal with this squad

RVP
Gervinho Willian Walcott
Arteta Song
Cissokho Kosc Per Sagna
Szcnsny

It does not seem to be working at all, anybody got ideas?

Im using Arsenal with this squad

RVP
Gervinho Willian Walcott
Arteta Song
Cissokho Kosc Per Sagna
Szcnsny

It does not seem to be working at all, anybody got ideas?

Use the 442 JP posted with Arsenal ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.