JP Woody's Wenger Style Tactics 12.2.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ca you recommend any player for the complete forward role. Playing as Blackburn second season, sold off some players and bringing in som cheaper, with lower wages!

cheers
Schieber is doing not bad for me in that position. Another player called Samuel Armenteros could be good as well, at least he is in my save.

I think the 442 is the best all round tactic and most solid but it needs a strong quick poacher. The 4231 needs a gifted AM and works best with elite teams. I use the 442 all the time though.

weres this 442 one? lol wanna try it out

download from the link on the first page!

there are 2 tactics in there!

Gonna start a new save with Athletic Bilbao and give this a go...

Can anyone suggest what formation i should use ?

4-2-3-1 with Muniain as AMC and Llorente upfront OR 4-4-2 with Llorente as CF and Muniain as the poacher ???

Really looking forward for any replies :D

Gonna start a new save with Athletic Bilbao and give this a go...

Can anyone suggest what formation i should use ?

4-2-3-1 with Muniain as AMC and Llorente upfront OR 4-4-2 with Llorente as CF and Muniain as the poacher ???

Really looking forward for any replies :D

Somebody used the 442 with Bilbao earlier in the thread and had decent success with it.

Somebody used the 442 with Bilbao earlier in the thread and had decent success with it.

was me. i won two titles and 1 champions.

your corner setup its the best one out there.

JP, can you upload player filter for this tactic, works great though!

Has anyone used the 442 with a top team?

Seen alot of success with the 4231 with variation of teams. But usually small teams for the 442. Perhaps you have Woody?

Trying this out with a blackburn team in season 3,
GK: Robinson
RB: Romario
CB: Dann
CB: Coates
LB: Naughton
RM: Dos Santos
CM: Romolu
CM: Shelvey
LM: Rochina
CF: Sanogo
PO: Fierro

Hopefully ill have some success with that team!

I'm Wondering for the 4-4-2 Formation, Can you suggest what kind of player shoudl i use for CF?

Has anyone used the 442 with a top team?

Seen alot of success with the 4231 with variation of teams. But usually small teams for the 442. Perhaps you have Woody?

442 works fine with a top team.

hi woody

would the 442 work just as well as a 4411? if so what do u suggest to make the AMC?

So the answer to my question is...

Are you serious? the 4231 is a 4411 if you drop the wingers back into a flat 4. I use a Trequista behind the poacher in that formation so the answer to your question is......... it doesn't take Dr Spock to work this one out, yes a Trequista.

Status
Not open for further replies.