JP Woody's Wenger Style Tactics 12.2.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very good tactic! Thank you! ... WON CL. FA CUP and Carling Cup with Chelsea.. Started to use your tactic in january.. so i missed out in league.. Won CL final against Madrid with 5-1 ...

View attachment 245013View attachment 245014View attachment 245015View attachment 245016View attachment 245017View attachment 245018

Absolutely gutted! Luis Guilherme got injured before the 3 biggest games of the season. Last league game against Rangers to go undefeated... lost with an unknown random goalkeeper because I didn't have a back up. Managed to get Darren Randolph on a free and he played in the Scottish Cup final where we completed the treble... but he was unregistered for the Champions League Final and I got torn apart by Bayern... If Guilherme was fit I would have been undefeated and possibly Champions of Europe! Still a great tactic and great season.

JPWoody:
Using this at my second season with Blackburn. Jus won 1-0 over a strong Wolverhampton.
Anyway, to my question. What about the match prep for the 442-tactic?

Thanks for a good tac1

JPWoody:
Using this at my second season with Blackburn. Jus won 1-0 over a strong Wolverhampton.
Anyway, to my question. What about the match prep for the 442-tactic?

Thanks for a good tac1

Attacking movement

Woody, once again your tactics are spot on. The AMC is the focal point. If anyone is having trouble with this tactic, make sure your AMC is adequate. Think like Wenger, Henry scored the goals, but Bergkamp was the fulcrum.

I always loved the Clough tactics, and I never tried Germany, but these have worked great.

With the right players and team talks this works like a dream.best by far. Well done jp.

Just been testing the 442 flat and I'm convinced its better. Unbeaten so far with the toon.

Just been testing the 442 flat and I'm convinced its better. Unbeaten so far with the toon.

I think the 442 is the best all round tactic and most solid but it needs a strong quick poacher. The 4231 needs a gifted AM and works best with elite teams. I use the 442 all the time though.

I think the 442 is the best all round tactic and most solid but it needs a strong quick poacher. The 4231 needs a gifted AM and works best with elite teams. I use the 442 all the time though.
Yeah cisse and ba are on fire so far for me just matter of time b4 bids start coming in. Who do u recommend as poacher if I was to sell cisse. Plus what about wingers not many mr ml do u just play attacking wingers with lots of pace.having really good season so far especially beating man city away 4-0 and beating man u in cup. Only lost once against Swansea away 3-2.

both the 4-4-2 and the 4-2-3-1 yield mostly only corner goals for me. Just started out as groningen, and although im in no doubt it will pick itself up, i still cant decide on which tactic to use... I hear you say the 4-4-2 is the most solid, but the fact that there are nearly _no_ flat wingers around doesnt matter?

Yeah cisse and ba are on fire so far for me just matter of time b4 bids start coming in. Who do u recommend as poacher if I was to sell cisse. Plus what about wingers not many mr ml do u just play attacking wingers with lots of pace.having really good season so far especially beating man city away 4-0 and beating man u in cup. Only lost once against Swansea away 3-2.

Odion Ighalo. Absolute beast as poacher.

both the 4-4-2 and the 4-2-3-1 yield mostly only corner goals for me. Just started out as groningen, and although im in no doubt it will pick itself up, i still cant decide on which tactic to use... I hear you say the 4-4-2 is the most solid, but the fact that there are nearly _no_ flat wingers around doesnt matter?

Most wingers can be trained to play flat pretty quickly.

Won a treble of EPL, CL and FA Cup with Wigan, speaks volume about how good the tactic is. 4-4-2 is much more stable than 4-2-3-1 for me, with better defensive record and a much more lethal poacher in open play.

Won a treble of EPL, CL and FA Cup with Wigan, speaks volume about how good the tactic is. 4-4-2 is much more stable than 4-2-3-1 for me, with better defensive record and a much more lethal poacher in open play.

Ca you recommend any player for the complete forward role. Playing as Blackburn second season, sold off some players and bringing in som cheaper, with lower wages!

cheers

Been doing well with the 4231 as Villa but currently training my AMR/L to MR/L so I can switch to the 442 if I dip in form.

Status
Not open for further replies.