JP Woody's Wenger Style Tactics 12.2.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ JP

you never used the shouts in game ??

@ Raikan

If you use shouts, wich one make a impact? the ones you always put in your tactics?

DFB Pokal Final :(

Never played well... still new to the team but the formation is high in fluidity due to my other 2 tactics being the same formation!

Treq offers nothing for my players, got Gotze there, changed to IF after halftime, still nothing!

using work ball into box

View attachment 235377

DFB Pokal Final :(

Never played well... still new to the team but the formation is high in fluidity due to my other 2 tactics being the same formation!

Treq offers nothing for my players, got Gotze there, changed to IF after halftime, still nothing!

using work ball into box

View attachment 235377

I did say i never use shouts and i always use the same attack mentality. I never change anything.

I'll give this a try in my Tottenham save. I already have backup tactics that are pretty similiar so it should be close to fluid I think. I also got players that could fit into these roles nicely - like Messi, Paloschi etc. I'll see how it goes and post an update later.

Trying it with Arsenal, and Theo Walcott has scored 8 goals in 2 matches :)

Always liked your tactics JP, infact they are ones of a very, very few which I have downloaded and used for a long period of time. Stand-off and Cautious tackling does somewhat go against my philosophy and I worry about the midfield getting overrun with in effect 4 out of the 5 players all attacking but I will try for half a season with Wolves and report back to you mate.

Using this tactic in my swansea save.. 8th At January! Looking good, Signed Rochina and he on 19 in 25 games.. all good so far!

Good tactic mate. Using it on my Millwall save. Placed 11th after a good start, but some injuries on central players have dropped me from the playoffs down in the mud.

Thinking about having a spring cleaning before next season in my club. What are the postitions who are most critical for the tactic to work?

What about Oposition instructions?
Any recommendations for assistant manager. I'm in second season with Newcastle.

HI JP

During the season do you switch to a different tactic or do you keep rotating the team about because on my save i was unbeatin up on to 10 games then it just went down hill

PLUS: Raikan could you upload your version of the tactic as i want to how it compares to JP's

Thanks soo much !!!

What about Oposition instructions?
Any recommendations for assistant manager. I'm in second season with Newcastle.

I've already said in the opening post that i never use opposition instructions.

HI JP

During the season do you switch to a different tactic or do you keep rotating the team about because on my save i was unbeatin up on to 10 games then it just went down hill

PLUS: Raikan could you upload your version of the tactic as i want to how it compares to JP's

Thanks soo much !!!

I never change anything. I sometimes swap the team around a little depending on their condition.

Last edited:
Not really having much joy first 15 games. Only picked up 11 points from 3 wins and 2 draws and I am conceding an alarming amount of goals. Jarvis and Hammill are doing well as my wingers and Fletcher has surprised me in the Treq role but it seems a bit suspect at the back. I may change the central midfield role to deep lying playmaker to see if that can shore it up a bit. I will persevere though because I usually do well with JP's tactics.

Working really well with my Newcastle save in second season. Only lost 3 in all competitions away 2 arsenal in cup away 2 man u and at home against sparta Moscow in Europa league. currently second in league 3 points behind man u going into February.this is def one of the best tactics for 12.2.2

Krul
vrsaljko
shawcross
samba
robinson
tiote
cabaye
Chamerlain
eriksen
sturridge
kadlec

Kadlec scoring on average 2 goals game and eriksen v good as trequartista.

Just started new man utd save with this tactic only at nov but unbeaten and scoring avr about 3-4 goals a game, just beat arsnal 6-0 muniain is absolute beast as treq if would like any screenshots just ask! also moura very good at treq aswell. GREAT TACTIC JP HOPE RESULTS STAY THE SAME:)

Just started new man utd save with this tactic only at nov but unbeaten and scoring avr about 3-4 goals a game, just beat arsnal 6-0 muniain is absolute beast as treq if would like any screenshots just ask! also moura very good at treq aswell. GREAT TACTIC JP HOPE RESULTS STAY THE SAME:)

Glad its working for you. Some screenshots would be great if you get time or when your season ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.